MyPark Rivet City/Jordan Rec Centre on PC

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

MyPark Rivet City/Jordan Rec Centre on PC

Postby tee-pane on Wed May 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Hey NLSCers, anyone interested in playing MyPark in Rivet City on PC? It seems like myPark is completely empty all the time, expecially Rivet City. I'm usually online at 9 pm EST. I'm a willing passer and a team player (Y)
tee-pane

Re: MyPark Rivet City/Jordan Rec Centre on PC

Postby iamSamke on Wed May 13, 2015 7:54 pm

I don't know how can it bee empty, I heard that there are many servers, which depends on language you arw playing.
iamSamke

Postby tee-pane on Sat May 16, 2015 12:19 am

It is always empty. I see some ppl on the old Town flyers Park, but no one is ever on rivet city. Also, I don't have friends that play 2K, anyone interested in forming a group to game on weeknights?
tee-pane

Postby Zacxk on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:26 pm

tee-pane wrote:Hey NLSCers, anyone interested in playing MyPark in Rivet City on PC? It seems like myPark is completely empty all the time, expecially Rivet City. I'm usually online at 9 pm EST. I'm a willing passer and a team player (Y)

I have the same problem wanna play sometime? add me on steam. baconpuncake or look for Zacxk on Steam
Zacxk

Postby tee-pane on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:06 am

Zacxk wrote:
tee-pane wrote:Hey NLSCers, anyone interested in playing MyPark in Rivet City on PC? It seems like myPark is completely empty all the time, expecially Rivet City. I'm usually online at 9 pm EST. I'm a willing passer and a team player (Y)

I have the same problem wanna play sometime? add me on steam. baconpuncake or look for Zacxk on Steam

The only solution to this is to switch to parks, everyone plays at Sunset Beach. I'll add you on Steam bud, we could start a crew for JRC!
tee-pane

Postby Seth136 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:30 am

Just bought the game and I'm really in love with it, played through MyCareer and I'm really enamoured with the mode.

I've been hitting MyPark (Sunset Beach) quite a few times now and it's pretty entertaining. Hope I could play JRC.

I play point and usually pass, but can take matters into my own hands if needed. Still a newbie though with hopes of learning.
Seth136

Postby Kevin on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:49 am

Wait, somebody actually passes the ball in MyPark? Shit, that's new.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby MaxMBox on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Kevin wrote:Wait, somebody actually passes the ball in MyPark? Shit, that's new.

I'm passing all the time when running with my PG. I prefer to pass rather then to shoot. The other thing in MyPark is that very few people can play without ball: no off-ball screens, no rolls\pops after screen and so one. And this + input lag is very frustrating sometime.
MaxMBox

Postby coffeeandteve on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:52 pm

And yes I am having the same problem too these recent months. I am playing in Old Town. Previously, like 4months ago, I see so many players played there.
But recently, I find it hard to join a game, and sometime it took me waiting around 30 mins and still didn't find any mate to play. I don't know if that was because time zone (i'm in GMT+7).
So is it really crowd there in Sunset Beach?
I am considering to move park if it's true.
coffeeandteve

Postby jk31 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:17 am

You all have the language set to english? If i switch it to german, no ones is in any park. In english and Old Town or Sunset Beach (I am over pro 3, so i can play everywhere with my friends) I have no problems finding games.
jk31

Return to NBA 2K15