Problem with draft classes

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

Problem with draft classes

Postby londonsmith on Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:57 am

Not getting any response from the bug report page, so here goes...

Bug description: I have downloaded a few draft classes from 2k. When I start a MyLeague, it asks whether I would like to use an auto-generated or custom draft class. When I select that I want to load a draft class (I checked the folder previously to ensure I would have classes to choose from) the page pops up for a moment then closes immediately, not letting me pick any of the classes, thus defaulting to an autogenerated class

Platform (PC/PS4/Xbox One): PC (Steam)

Game Mode: MyLeague

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Happens every time.
londonsmith

Re: Problem with draft classes

Postby Andrew on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:39 am

There's no need to post it again. ;) The reason there wasn't any response is because we don't have a solution. If there's no workaround, it's a problem 2K will have to fix, which is why it's important to note stuff like that in the Bug Report thread.

Having said that, if anyone who has experienced the same issue has found a solution/workaround, by all means let us know.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby londonsmith on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:10 am

Okay, forgive me for wondering, given the fact that I was the first to post in the Bug report thread in a hot minute and wasn't sure how active it was. I already submitted a ticket with 2k so hopefully it gets sorted out soon!
londonsmith

Postby iamSamke on Mon May 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Did you solve problem?
iamSamke

Postby Kiddlovesnets on Tue May 12, 2015 11:16 pm

umm and I guess this problem only affect association mode, not GM mode, right? And in this case, does it happen all the time, or only occasionally or with certain teams/rosters?
Kiddlovesnets

Postby londonsmith on Mon May 18, 2015 12:41 am

I did not solve the problem. It affects Association and GM. It happens every time.
londonsmith

Postby londonsmith on Tue May 26, 2015 3:56 pm

I've been talking to 2k but they can't seem to find the problem. I would talk to 2k, syrulijczyk. That way they know my problem isn't an isolated case.
londonsmith

Return to NBA 2K15