MyCareer/MyPark hair and tatoos clip

Talk about NBA 2K15 here.

MyCareer/MyPark hair and tatoos clip

Postby NastyGT on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:20 am

phpBB [video]
NastyGT

Re: MyCareer/MyPark hair and tatoos clip

Postby chaim on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:29 am

It looks like I will have to go with bald head like every year. Hairstyles suck :lol:
chaim

Postby ES2Atl on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:02 am

The styles may suck but some of that hair looks damn good.
"I'll take any shot, any where, any time. Somebody's got to be the hero and it might as well be me" - Charles Barkley
ES2Atl

Postby bigh0rt on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:15 am

chaim wrote:It looks like I will have to go with bald head like every year. Hairstyles suck :lol:

They look excellent, and it appears there's a ton of them to choose from that all look very authentic. If you feel they suck, the problem may not be with the hairstyles...
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby ColumbusBobby23 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:42 am

Yeah, the hair looks extremely well done. They got the shine of real looking hair almost perfect. I still can't get over how well the menu system looks as well. Very clean, crisp and elegant, not cluttered with a bunch of distracting "Bling" and "Pizazz". Yet still stylish. (Y)

You know it would be so cool if we could change that orange highlight color. Maybe change it to the color of your favorite team or something. It would probably be an easy thing to implement too. Maybe we can mod that this year.
ColumbusBobby23

Postby Mad-Raiiden on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:49 am

They looks good ! Way better than last year :D
But wait... You have to pay with VC for Tattoos ? That sucks a lot.. Anyway I think I will past a long time creating my player when it get the game :)
Don't forget to check my Crowds Mods Here : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=95670
Mad-Raiiden

Postby ThePointForward on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 am

Mad-Raiiden wrote:They looks good ! Way better than last year :D
But wait... You have to pay with VC for Tattoos ? That sucks a lot.. Anyway I think I will past a long time creating my player when it get the game :)

In one of the previous announcements they said that VC paywalls were limited to mostly cosmetic stuff - with the obvious exception of purchasing upgrade packs for MyPlayer etc

As I have always played NBA on PC - how big are the payouts? From what I saw on youtube it didn't look that bad...
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Call_M3_Mr-T on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:30 am

bigh0rt wrote:
chaim wrote:It looks like I will have to go with bald head like every year. Hairstyles suck :lol:

They look excellent, and it appears there's a ton of them to choose from that all look very authentic. If you feel they suck, the problem may not be with the hairstyles...

I agree with Chaim.. It's not that the ones that they have suck but they are lacking if you are a black guy.. The only black hairstyles they have is an afro and a flat top.. Most of the ppl I know have fades and shape ups. I feel like they could have added at least one simple fade especially since the majority of the black players in the NBA have a fade..
------------------------------Youtube / DWad3MIA------------------------------------
Call_M3_Mr-T

Postby ColumbusBobby23 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:05 am

Call_M3_Mr-T wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

I agree with Chaim.. It's not that the ones that they have suck but they are lacking if you are a black guy.. The only black hairstyles they have is an afro and a flat top.. Most of the ppl I know have fades and shape ups. I feel like they could have added at least one simple fade especially since the majority of the black players in the NBA have a fade..

A while back they said you could have the hair of any player, i.e. Manu's bald spot. Maybe we didn't see them all in this video.
ColumbusBobby23

Postby Call_M3_Mr-T on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:01 pm

columbusbobby23 wrote:
Call_M3_Mr-T wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

A while back they said you could have the hair of any player, i.e. Manu's bald spot. Maybe we didn't see them all in this video.

I do remember that.. They also said you could use other NBA player's cheek bone shapes and nose shapes etc.. Which makes it further interesting if that is true and we are still lacking some very common hair types.. I may be nitpicking but this is something me and a lot of other players have been asking for for a while..
------------------------------Youtube / DWad3MIA------------------------------------
Call_M3_Mr-T

Postby Kevin on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Let's just see what happens tomorrow
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby shorty_ubk on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:26 pm

They're really have lesser hair in game this year... smh...:shake:

phpBB [video]
Sorry for My Bad English...;)

R.I.P. Clifford Lee Burton, Darrell Lance "Dimebag" Abbott, Charles "Chuck" Schuldiner and Ronnie James "Dio"

#occupygezi http://occupygezipics.tumblr.com/
shorty_ubk
Pure Metalhead

Return to NBA 2K15