Keep Scores Close in Head 2 Head?

Talk about NBA Live 15 here.

Keep Scores Close in Head 2 Head?

Postby Beavis_5000 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:32 am

Im not sure if this is an option in NBA Live 15 but in some of the other Live's there was a "Keep Scores Close" option in which the game would literally try to keep scores close. The score may not have always stayed too close but obvious things would happen to try to kill your teams momentum.

I feel like "Keep Scores Close" is built into Head 2 Head. I wont go into too much detail why I think this out of fear of offending someone. And to be clear, if I would happen to describe something that does resemble your play style that does not mean you are a bad player.

Anyway I have played Live (and other basketball games) long enough to know a good player when I see one. And I am telling you, there are some players who shouldn't be within 20-30 points of me in some games and they manage to keep it close with ridiculous sht (Once again I wont go into details).

I don't think I am the best Live player but I do have a lot of experience with Live, basket ball games and basketball in general so my opinion is formed from my many years of experience in these three areas.

So does any one else feel this way about Head 2 Head?

If it is built in I think that it should not be. However I can live with it and Live is still an awesome game. Just BS kind of imo because this is a competitive game.
Last edited by Beavis_5000 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beavis_5000

Re: Keep Scores Close in Head 2 Head?

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:46 am

I don't play online enough to have noticed that, but I do know that there's no visible setting for it, as there was in some of the older Lives. I guess it's possible that there could be some kind of internal momentum that tries to keep things balanced for online play.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 15