My NBA Live 15 Review

Talk about NBA Live 15 here.

My NBA Live 15 Review

Postby Izzy Snow on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:30 am

In my effort in being more active on this under-appreciated site, I'm sharing with y'all my review that I posted at TEC. Hope it's a good read for y'all.

http://theeditorscorner.com/forum/thread-862.html
Izzy Snow

Re: My NBA Live 15 Review

Postby 22cedric on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Great review Isiah
22cedric

Postby Izzy Snow on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:56 am

22cedric wrote:Great review Isiah

Tx bro
Izzy Snow

Postby Andrew on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Agreed, a well-written, comprehensive, and fair review. I still have to do my written review, but I definitely echo your thoughts on the level of improvement, the appeal of the controls, and so forth.

Good stuff!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Izzy Snow on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Andrew wrote:Agreed, a well-written, comprehensive, and fair review. I still have to do my written review, but I definitely echo your thoughts on the level of improvement, the appeal of the controls, and so forth.

Good stuff!

Thanks man. I actually didn't even realize how long of a review it was until I read it out loudly to my wife :P
Izzy Snow

Postby deihatein on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:21 am

That's a nice review. You can tell that he played the game a couple of times before giving his thoughts, getting used to the controls etc.

I think that's how reviews should be.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby Izzy Snow on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:26 am

deihatein wrote:That's a nice review. You can tell that he played the game a couple of times before giving his thoughts, getting used to the controls etc.

I think that's how reviews should be.

Salamat pare! Yeah I played it for about 2-3 weeks before I wrote the review. I didn't even get a chance to play dynasty or rising star. I've logged 131 hours according to my Xbox and I've played mostly LUT.
Izzy Snow

Postby Beavis_5000 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:29 am

Very well written review. My only question is about the steals. You based it off of Pro level in Ultimate league. It seems to me that on Superstar level the AI will make you pay for trying to steal. Steals are curbed way down in Superstar. As far as Pro level it is much easier to get steals but isn't that the way it should be?

Also, in Head 2 Head, a good player can make you pay for going for steals even more so than AI can on Superstar.

If I am playing Dynasty on Superstar or I am in a Head 2 Head (All Star) match with a good player there is no way I am going for a lot of steals because that will get you beat. Also, steals were way easier back in 10 and under as far as stealing from AI.

I am by no means the best at getting steals so maybe some people can go into Superstar and Head 2 Head and rack in steals. But steals seem fine as is to me. Feel free to disagree.

With all this being said your review is excellent and very well written I just slightly disagree about the steals. I will read again as I am working while reading.
Beavis_5000

Return to NBA Live 15