NBA Live 15 Bugs & Glitches Thread (Constructive Feedback ONLY)

Talk about NBA Live 15 here.

Re: NBA Live 15 Bugs & Glitches Thread (Constructive Feedback ONLY)

Postby muffinn on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:44 am

Bug description: no time outs when I enter a simmed game

Platform (PS4/Xbox One): Xbone

Game Mode: Dynasty

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Every time I enter a simmed game in the fourth quarter, the beginning not the final minutes, both my team and the opponent have no TOs left. This combined with my lower level players seeing play time I haven't scheduled makes getting my starters on the floor impossible without a foul or "lobbed" pass out of bounds.

Second bug (I didn't want to flood the board)

Bug description: PGs getting blocks on Centers

Platform (PS4/Xbox One): Xbone

Game Mode: Dynasty

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: If I go up with my Center for a lay up or dunk, there are maybe six PGs in the league with the ups and physical mass required to block that. I've had Jason Terry block Anderson Varejao twice in one game. If it was Derrick Rose, I'd be fine with it, but Jason Terry in his prime didn't have that kind of athleticism required to block a big man.
muffinn

Postby Cpt(K) on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Bug: Early Career Ending

Bug Description: After my Rising Star's 4th (or 5th I forget) season, which my team won their first title I opted for free agency to return to a previous team - when I signed onto a new contract with said team the game simmed the offseason normally - but once that ended I received a "25 year . . . . blah blah blah you've made your mark on the league" notification. I could not access the schedule or anything remotely like it (sim game, or play next game were locked among other things).

Platform: PS4, maybe X1

Game Mode: Rising Star

Steps to reproduce, or what causes the effect: I'm not sure - I have old rising star saves from when the game first launched, and I assume all of them are affected in the same way. I'll have to check eventually.
Cpt(K)

Postby Cpt(K) on Sat May 30, 2015 1:26 pm

Bug: Inconsistent, and perhaps incorrect Instructions

Bug Description: Well a loading screen featuring Carmelo Anthony says that in order to perform a spin-gather layup you must rotate the left stick in either direction and then press triangle, however, pausing the game and going to the "how to" says to rotate the right stick in either direction then press triangle.

Platform: PS4

Game Mode: All modes featuring on-court action

Steps to reproduce: Try a spin-gather layup in game, and if you're successful you should totally upload a tutorial video. I doubt you'll be successful, because I've failed both sequences and whatever combination I thought could be the correct one.
Cpt(K)

Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:50 pm

We're obviously way past getting any further fixes for NBA Live 15, but I thought I'd document these for posterity. Also, a couple of them are kind of amusing. Here's hoping they don't find their way into NBA Live 16!

Bug description: CPU scores twice on one possession

Platform (PS4/Xbox One): PS4

Game Mode: Gameplay (occurred during an Ultimate Team game)

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: If a CPU player happens to grab the ball after it passes through the net, it will act as though the player has grabbed a rebound, giving them an opportunity to score again.

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4j-UHv3rM8

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj4raE8boec

Bug description: CPU scores despite offensive goaltending call

Platform (PS4/Xbox One): PlayStation 4

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: The CPU went for an offensive rebound, committed offensive goaltending, but the basket counted. As seen in the video, it even awarded itself another possession!

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj2NMZNPOW4

Bug description: Glitched putback attempt; lid on the basket!

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: Shawn Kemp (controlled by the CPU) went up for a putback dunk, at which point the ball got stuck, as if on an invisible lid. It hovered there for a moment, then warped around and back into Kemp's hands.

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpkDZYLmmKg

Bug description: Glitched dunk

Specific steps to reproduce the bug; if not applicable, what causes it to happen: While gathering for a dunk, Iguodala started to walk backwards, before warping to the rim for the dunk.

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uGkK6dW8mQ
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA Live 15