Emotion And Intensity Feature (Ignite Engine)

Talk about NBA Live 15 here.

Emotion And Intensity Feature (Ignite Engine)

Postby ThaLiveKing on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:15 pm

I just looked at the FIFA 15 Emotions and Intensity Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDHWCZ ... ChkxK0pnZQ) and I'm praying to GOD this is in Live 15. Crowd reacting to player on the field, the way they're portraying it, would be CRAZY in a basketball game. The overall atmosphere would be untoucheable in my opinion because this is some amazing things in this feature!!! To go from playing "brain dead" NBA Live 14, to this would automatically put this game 7/10

What do you guys think
ThaLiveKing

Re: Emotion And Intensity Feature (Ignite Engine)

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:43 pm

I'm all for it. Any enhancements to the atmosphere should make for a more enjoyable experience. Seeing as how they're all running on the same engine, we'll hopefully see tech like that shared between all the EA Sports titles.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Ermolli on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:34 pm

That would definitely add to the immersion, moments like watching the starting lineups presentation during playoff games and the crowd reaction at a buzzer beater would be phenomenal; hope they add something related to players in Live 15 like it's shown during that FIFA trailer, they need to show more emotion during different situations in-game.
Ermolli

Postby ThaLiveKing on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Andrew wrote:I'm all for it. Any enhancements to the atmosphere should make for a more enjoyable experience. Seeing as how they're all running on the same engine, we'll hopefully see tech like that shared between all the EA Sports titles.

They have the 12 man physics engine in NHL 15. My fingers are crossed, Basketball needs this
ThaLiveKing

Postby kingpnp on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:11 am

ThaLiveKing wrote:I just looked at the FIFA 15 Emotions and Intensity Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDHWCZ ... ChkxK0pnZQ) and I'm praying to GOD this is in Live 15. Crowd reacting to player on the field, the way they're portraying it, would be CRAZY in a basketball game. The overall atmosphere would be untoucheable in my opinion because this is some amazing things in this feature!!! To go from playing "brain dead" NBA Live 14, to this would automatically put this game 7/10

What do you guys think

good post. and you're correct. it better be in every EA sports game they have out.

I told a friend of mine about this same idea 10 years ago, maybe 8. whenever the 2nd THE SIMS came out. I said that little diamond above the sim's people's heads represent their emotions. it would be great if EA used this same tech in NBA live, madden, etc. He was like. wow, that would be cool. now here we are years later. and "its in the game."
kingpnp

Postby ThaLiveKing on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:19 am

It's going to be in all the games, I'm just hoping they incorporate it in Live 15. It would enhance the experience to levels unheard of lol
ThaLiveKing

Postby shadowgrin on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 pm

NBA players showing emotions on the court? Refs would call a technical for that irl.

Not realistic.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby ThaLiveKing on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:34 pm

lol
ThaLiveKing

Return to NBA Live 15