[EMOJIGOD] ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕ [v9 RELEASED]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

[EMOJIGOD] ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕ [v9 RELEASED]

Postby Emojigod on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:52 am

Image


This is an overview of AAU Basketball for some of you guys who do not know what it is!

[Millions of young athletes participate in sports across America on a daily basis. AAU basketball is for All grade classes from Second to your Senior year in High School. So preferably for young adults. But the main focus is on Juniors Seniors playing the 17 and under curcuit with big names such as 'Seventh Woods, Jahlil Okafor,Julius Randle, and more. ]


DOWNLOAD

AAU Main Files v9

AAU Basketball 2K14 ROSTER [v9]


People i want to thank for letting me use or help me with this mod!

Code: Select all
dwadeflash03 (AAU Team Jerseys)
AirAron32 (Courts)
byronray14 (Stadium)
KevinParker13 (PureGrip Ball) & (Global)
bigh0rt (T-Shirts and Shorts Practice Uniforms)
Ebraam101 (Team Logo's)


17U ( Only teams for now) 26 Team's Total
Code: Select all
Team Takeover
Houston Hoops 
Arkansas Wings
Each 1 Teach 1
Texas Titans
Team Texas (Dallas)
Team Texas (Houston)
BABC
Team Scan
Team Penny
Nike Team Florida
CP3 All-Stars
King James Shooting Stars
Karolina Diamonds 
Playaz Basketball Club
All Ohio Red *NEW*
Playground Elite *NEW*
MeanStreets *NEW*

Specialty Teams

BallisLife All American Team
Florida Rams (2012)
CIA Bounce (2012)
Oakland Soldiers (2012)
Mac Irvin Fire (2012)
Howard Panthers (2013)
Expressions Elite (2013)
Jordan Brand Classic East (2014) 


UPCOMING TEAMS LIST

Jackson Tigers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCREENSHOT ALBUM

https://imgur.com/a/881PU
Last edited by Emojigod on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:58 am, edited 88 times in total.
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: AAU Basketball 2K14

Postby bonbonguy123321 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Need any help with jerseys?
bonbonguy123321
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: AAU Basketball 2K14

Postby Emojigod on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:22 pm

bonbonguy123321 wrote:Need any help with jerseys?


Yes do you have a facebook or skype?? Really need help with some of the jerseys for the next update.
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:54 am

Hey if anyone can help me make this ONE gym which will be the main gym for most teams please pm me its a simple court but adding another court on the side and goals hanging from the ceiling like this??

Image

Image
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Phreezy P on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:01 am

I can do that court, IDK how to do arenas thoug, but I'll happily contribute floors.

I actually already created courts similar to that one and are in the HS Hoops mod

Image
Image
Image

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5uukj ... +COURTS.7z
LA | TO | MIN
User avatar
Phreezy P
Varsity
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 7:26 am
Location: Toronto

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:43 am

AirAaron32 wrote:I can do that court, IDK how to do arenas thoug, but I'll happily contribute floors.

I actually already created courts similar to that one and are in the HS Hoops mod

Image
Image
Image

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5uukj ... +COURTS.7z


Thanks so much really!! I added you to the helpers since your letting me use the courts all I have to do now is fix the rosters that's it!
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:42 am

Ok guys I will hopefully have the full demo in maybe a week. Please if you would like to contribute anything please pm me.
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:18 pm

If anyone can help me with like faces please pm me.
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby StompTheCourt on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Will Thon maker be in this mod :?:
Image
User avatar
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 am
Location: Salt Lake City Utah

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:12 pm

StompTheCourt wrote:Will Thon maker be in this mod :?:


Yes he will be on the BallisLife All-American team! Due to me doing this mod pretty much myself most people will have created player face bases.
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby dwadeflash03 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Emojigod wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:Will Thon maker be in this mod :?:


Yes he will be on the BallisLife All-American team! Due to me doing this mod pretty much myself most people will have created player face bases.


Yea man dont worry about cfs at all for mod like this since its high school and not every player is nba/college d1 quality however do give cfs to the currently hot HS prospect in the nation such as seventh woods, trevor dunbar, and marcus lovette jr (Y)

Btw do you think you can add the adidas nations teams, Nike hoops summit teams, Mcdonalds team and Jordan Brand team too? Maybe like a separate roster cus I have all the jerseys and courts in the links I gave you (Y)
User avatar
dwadeflash03
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 am

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 pm

dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:Will Thon maker be in this mod :?:


Yes he will be on the BallisLife All-American team! Due to me doing this mod pretty much myself most people will have created player face bases.


Yea man dont worry about cfs at all for mod like this since its high school and not every player is nba/college d1 quality however do give cfs to the currently hot HS prospect in the nation such as seventh woods, trevor dunbar, and marcus lovette jr (Y)

Btw do you think you can add the adidas nations teams, Nike hoops summit teams, Mcdonalds team and Jordan Brand team too? Maybe like a separate roster cus I have all the jerseys and courts in the links I gave you (Y)


Yes i can add them to the next update im very close to being done with the demo. just gotta finish some more faces and BOOM! :bowdown:
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby dwadeflash03 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Emojigod wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:Will Thon maker be in this mod :?:


Yes he will be on the BallisLife All-American team! Due to me doing this mod pretty much myself most people will have created player face bases.


Yea man dont worry about cfs at all for mod like this since its high school and not every player is nba/college d1 quality however do give cfs to the currently hot HS prospect in the nation such as seventh woods, trevor dunbar, and marcus lovette jr (Y)

Btw do you think you can add the adidas nations teams, Nike hoops summit teams, Mcdonalds team and Jordan Brand team too? Maybe like a separate roster cus I have all the jerseys and courts in the links I gave you (Y)


Yes i can add them to the next update im very close to being done with the demo. just gotta finish some more faces and BOOM! :bowdown:


Sweet man Ill be looking forward to it and its nice to see these jerseys being put to use (Y)
User avatar
dwadeflash03
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 am

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:01 pm

dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:Will Thon maker be in this mod :?:


Yes he will be on the BallisLife All-American team! Due to me doing this mod pretty much myself most people will have created player face bases.


Yea man dont worry about cfs at all for mod like this since its high school and not every player is nba/college d1 quality however do give cfs to the currently hot HS prospect in the nation such as seventh woods, trevor dunbar, and marcus lovette jr (Y)

Btw do you think you can add the adidas nations teams, Nike hoops summit teams, Mcdonalds team and Jordan Brand team too? Maybe like a separate roster cus I have all the jerseys and courts in the links I gave you (Y)


Yes i can add them to the next update im very close to being done with the demo. just gotta finish some more faces and BOOM! :bowdown:


Sweet man Ill be looking forward to it and its nice to see these jerseys being put to use (Y)


Yea and thanks so much for letting me use them! Demo will hopefully be out maybe Wednesday or Thursday of this upcoming week!
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby dwadeflash03 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Emojigod wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:Will Thon maker be in this mod :?:


Yes he will be on the BallisLife All-American team! Due to me doing this mod pretty much myself most people will have created player face bases.


Yea man dont worry about cfs at all for mod like this since its high school and not every player is nba/college d1 quality however do give cfs to the currently hot HS prospect in the nation such as seventh woods, trevor dunbar, and marcus lovette jr (Y)

Btw do you think you can add the adidas nations teams, Nike hoops summit teams, Mcdonalds team and Jordan Brand team too? Maybe like a separate roster cus I have all the jerseys and courts in the links I gave you (Y)


Yes i can add them to the next update im very close to being done with the demo. just gotta finish some more faces and BOOM! :bowdown:


Sweet man Ill be looking forward to it and its nice to see these jerseys being put to use (Y)


Yea and thanks so much for letting me use them! Demo will hopefully be out maybe Wednesday or Thursday of this upcoming week!


Anytime man and feel free to use whatever jerseys I put out there :cool:
User avatar
dwadeflash03
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 am

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:17 pm

dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:Will Thon maker be in this mod :?:


Yes he will be on the BallisLife All-American team! Due to me doing this mod pretty much myself most people will have created player face bases.


Yea man dont worry about cfs at all for mod like this since its high school and not every player is nba/college d1 quality however do give cfs to the currently hot HS prospect in the nation such as seventh woods, trevor dunbar, and marcus lovette jr (Y)

Btw do you think you can add the adidas nations teams, Nike hoops summit teams, Mcdonalds team and Jordan Brand team too? Maybe like a separate roster cus I have all the jerseys and courts in the links I gave you (Y)


Yes i can add them to the next update im very close to being done with the demo. just gotta finish some more faces and BOOM! :bowdown:


Sweet man Ill be looking forward to it and its nice to see these jerseys being put to use (Y)


Yea and thanks so much for letting me use them! Demo will hopefully be out maybe Wednesday or Thursday of this upcoming week!


Anytime man and feel free to use whatever jerseys I put out there :cool:


Awe sweet and can do you have a facebook or skype? i want to ask you something its about the jerseys.
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Hey guys so i will be gone till sunday so the project will be withheld till then. So dont expect any updates during this period. Peace!
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby woozy8123 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Need help on roster/rotations/attribs?
woozy8123
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 am

woozy8123 wrote:Need help on roster/rotations/attribs?


Yea I wish I was at home I could send you the roster but I'm headed on a flight to San Antonio right now. And I'll be back later Monday. Do you have a Facebook or skype I can add you on???
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby dwadeflash03 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:11 am

Emojigod wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
dwadeflash03 wrote:
Emojigod wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:Will Thon maker be in this mod :?:


Yes he will be on the BallisLife All-American team! Due to me doing this mod pretty much myself most people will have created player face bases.


Yea man dont worry about cfs at all for mod like this since its high school and not every player is nba/college d1 quality however do give cfs to the currently hot HS prospect in the nation such as seventh woods, trevor dunbar, and marcus lovette jr (Y)

Btw do you think you can add the adidas nations teams, Nike hoops summit teams, Mcdonalds team and Jordan Brand team too? Maybe like a separate roster cus I have all the jerseys and courts in the links I gave you (Y)


Yes i can add them to the next update im very close to being done with the demo. just gotta finish some more faces and BOOM! :bowdown:


Sweet man Ill be looking forward to it and its nice to see these jerseys being put to use (Y)


Yea and thanks so much for letting me use them! Demo will hopefully be out maybe Wednesday or Thursday of this upcoming week!


Anytime man and feel free to use whatever jerseys I put out there :cool:


Awe sweet and can do you have a facebook or skype? i want to ask you something its about the jerseys.


Np man and I just sent u pm (Y)
User avatar
dwadeflash03
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 am

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕

Postby Emojigod on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:56 am

Ok guys I can't seem to find a updated roster for the Houston Defenders so they might be switched for another team any suggestions. I will pick later!!
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕ (Houston-Defenders--->Florida Rams)

Postby Emojigod on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:34 pm

As you can see from the title the Houston Defenders have been switched out until i find a current roster for the Florida Rams!!
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕ [Team Previews Today!]

Postby Emojigod on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:51 pm

First few teams preview will be out today! With correct jerseys,logos, and all that stuff. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕ [Team Previews Today!]

Postby Emojigod on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:13 pm

FIRST FEW TEAMS PREVIEWS!!!!!!

MORE TOMMOROW!!


Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Re: ♕♕ AAU Basketball 2K14 ♕♕ [PREVIEWS OUT!!!]

Postby Emojigod on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:01 am

Some more preview just to showcase some of the jerseys!


Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Emojigod
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am
Location: Houston,TX

Next

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests