Kevin's Patches

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Kevin's Thread|Basketballs,Title Screens,ENB/Sweet-FX|Realistic Global RELEASED!

Postby BETO4REAL on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:29 am

KevinParker13 wrote:
BETO4REAL wrote:THE FILE IS STILL CORRUPTED WHEN I TRY TO EXTRACT IT I ALREADY 7-ZIP AND THE I STILL CANNOT EXTRACT THE FILE.. HELP

Please dont PM me when you've already posted your problem. Now for the problem, try AirAaron32's workaround. If not, tell me what the error says.

i already try running 7Zip as an administrator.. then after i extracted the file and putting it in the nba 2k14 folder when i click on the game it crash.. i also try running nba 2k14 as an administrator.. what would i do now??
BETO4REAL

Re: Kevin's Thread|Basketballs,Title Screens,ENB/Sweet-FX|Realistic Global RELEASED!

Postby katal2hod on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:46 pm

SJ + Lagoa body edits global was already done by SJ

but there's one thing I dont like on SJ lagoa v5 the shadows under the players jaws.. example .. if try to compare Lagoa v5 or v6 to SJ global you can see that theres so much shadow on players jaws.. example on tony parker and lbj..

hope you can fix that on this global.. i have my picture of TP with nice shadow on his jaw.. on my request thread :)

i'll definitely try this global with nice accessories :) thanks! keep sharing :)
katal2hod

Postby Fizz3476 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:37 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: Loving the accessories bro! Can I post some screenshots? :D
Fizz3476

Postby Kevin on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:49 pm

BETO4REAL wrote:
KevinParker13 wrote:
BETO4REAL wrote:THE FILE IS STILL CORRUPTED WHEN I TRY TO EXTRACT IT I ALREADY 7-ZIP AND THE I STILL CANNOT EXTRACT THE FILE.. HELP

Please dont PM me when you've already posted your problem. Now for the problem, try AirAaron32's workaround. If not, tell me what the error says.

i already try running 7Zip as an administrator.. then after i extracted the file and putting it in the nba 2k14 folder when i click on the game it crash.. i also try running nba 2k14 as an administrator.. what would i do now??

Dunno 'bout you but others doesn't have any problems opening the zip file and extracting it in the folder. Maybe the download was incomplete. Try downloading it again and also, did you install other mods rather than my global? If so, you might want to check on that first.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Kevin on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:55 pm

katal2hod wrote:SJ + Lagoa body edits global was already done by SJ

but there's one thing I dont like on SJ lagoa v5 the shadows under the players jaws.. example .. if try to compare Lagoa v5 or v6 to SJ global you can see that theres so much shadow on players jaws.. example on tony parker and lbj..

hope you can fix that on this global.. i have my picture of TP with nice shadow on his jaw.. on my request thread :)

i'll definitely try this global with nice accessories :) thanks! keep sharing :)

I'll try :D

Fizz3476 wrote::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: Loving the accessories bro! Can I post some screenshots? :D

Yeah, sure. Do whatever floats your boat.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Fizz3476 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:01 pm

KevinParker13 wrote:

Fizz3476 wrote::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: Loving the accessories bro! Can I post some screenshots? :D

Yeah, sure. Do whatever floats your boat.
Yey! Thanks for this man.
Now to share the love:
Fizz3476

Postby G-Big23 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:05 pm

Wow... love the long hexpads man! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :applaud: :applaud: best global
G-Big23

Postby katal2hod on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:22 am

KevinParker13 wrote:

Thanks bro! :salute: :bowdown2:
katal2hod

Postby Sakuragi II on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:13 pm

KevinParker13 wrote:
BETO4REAL wrote:
KevinParker13 wrote:

Dunno 'bout you but others doesn't have any problems opening the zip file and extracting it in the folder. Maybe the download was incomplete. Try downloading it again and also, did you install other mods rather than my global? If so, you might want to check on that first.

katal2hod wrote:
KevinParker13 wrote:

Thanks bro! :salute: :bowdown2:

Sir Kevin Parker, can I ask for the DDS numbers of your long knee hexpad and knee sleeve of your global? I'll just import it in my personal global. Thanks! BTW Good Job! :bowdown2:
Sakuragi II

Postby Sakuragi II on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:38 pm

@KevinParker13 Sir Kevin Parker, can I ask for the DDS numbers of your long knee hexpad and knee sleeve of your global? I'll just import it in my personal global. Thanks! BTW Good Job! :bowdown2:
Sakuragi II

Postby Kevin on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Sakuragi II wrote:@KevinParker13 Sir Kevin Parker, can I ask for the DDS numbers of your long knee hexpad and knee sleeve of your global? I'll just import it in my personal global. Thanks! BTW Good Job! :bowdown2:
dds 15 knee_hexpad_n

dds 891 kneesleeve

dds 1079 kneesleeve_n

dds 1088 knee _hexpad
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby FlamingBurrito on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:44 am

Is it normal for medium body types to not have the long knee sleeves?
also, the next gen padded arm sleeves only show up on medium body types and athletic body types who does not have the sleeves equipped in the 1st place.
FlamingBurrito

Postby Kevin on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:11 am

FlamingBurrito wrote:Is it normal for medium body types to not have the long knee sleeves?
also, the next gen padded arm sleeves only show up on medium body types and athletic body types who does not have the sleeves equipped in the 1st place.

Yeah, unfortunately I cant seem to make the hexpad longer in medium and muscular body types because the textures sometimes overlaps. What do you mean with the padded sleeves thing can you give me a screenshot?
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby lolingos on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:27 am

Now I'll try your global! Congratulations man!
lolingos

Postby Kevin on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Decided to make a cyberface for the second time but this time, I think its much more better.
Credits to Mr_Frost for his beard texture and wlad031 for his headshape.

Previews:

Any good/bad comments are welcome :D
PS: I have a problem with his arms. There are some black spots when I zoom out in replay mode. Anyone know how to fix this?
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Re: Kevin's Thread|Basketballs,Title Screens,ENB/Sweet-FX|Derek Fisher CF Preview

Postby KeithDaryll on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Just fix the beard and its all good (Y) (Y)
KeithDaryll

Re: Kevin's Thread|Basketballs,Title Screens,ENB/Sweet-FX|Derek Fisher CF Preview

Postby Kevin on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:56 pm

KeithDaryll wrote:Just fix the beard and its all good (Y) (Y)
Whats the problem with the beard? :D
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Mr.Xcitement96 on Thu May 01, 2014 8:42 am

KevinParker13 wrote:

I guess he was referring to moustache... :cheeky: But, nice CF! Keep it up... btw, black spot arms fix try to save it in correct dds format. (Y)
Mr.Xcitement96

Postby Kevin on Thu May 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Mr.Xcitement96 wrote:
KevinParker13 wrote:

I guess he was referring to moustache... :cheeky: But, nice CF! Keep it up... btw, black spot arms fix try to save it in correct dds format. (Y)
Ok, thanks for the tip (Y) .

Dwyane Wade CF

Early previews:

Tell me what you guys think :D
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Re: Basketballs,Title Screens,ENB/Sweet-FX,CFs,Globals|D.Fisher & D.Wade CF Preview

Postby KeithDaryll on Thu May 01, 2014 11:39 pm

KevinParker13 wrote:
Mr.Xcitement96 wrote:
KevinParker13 wrote:

Ok, thanks for the tip (Y) .

Dwyane Wade CF

Early previews:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Tell me what you guys think :D
I guess, what I meant about the beard was that the moustache in the right of your screen is higher than the other. But it might've been just an anmitaion for the face. Anyways, looking forward on you Wade and Fisher CF. Its very nice (Y)
KeithDaryll

Re: Basketballs,Title Screens,ENB/Sweet-FX,CFs,Globals|D.Fisher & D.Wade CF Preview

Postby Kevin on Fri May 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Al Jefferson Preview:
What do you guys think?
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Re: Basketballs,Title Screens,ENB/Sweet-FX,CFs,Globals|Fisher,Wade,Jefferson Preview

Postby Kevin on Fri May 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Derek Fisher RELEASED!
-Accurate headshape
-Fixed beard color
-Fixed uneven moustache
-Fixed color

Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7jphr ... Fisher.zip
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Re: Kevin's Thread| Derek Fisher CF Released!| D.Wade & A.Jefferson Preview

Postby KeithDaryll on Fri May 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Nice touch on his beard 9/10. Although you might want to make his eyebrows more hair :D
KeithDaryll

Postby Kevin on Sat May 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna create a version 2 after I finish my new CF, :D
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Postby Kevin on Sat May 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Mike Conley 3d beard Preview

Credits to Aivin Tompong for the 3d beard/headshape.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding