NBA Orlando Bubble mod (Playoffs) Mod - RELEASED...page 33

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA Orlando Bubble mod (Playoffs) Mod - RELEASED...page 33

Postby AvgGam3r on Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:24 am

Hi Bliss! I am really a fan of your work and I really want your Orlando Bubble Mod to be more realistic than ever. So down below are my few suggestions in order to achieve that. (if there is a version 4 of your work) :)

First. You can remove the crowd stand or the crowd seats and move the glass panel right were the arrow ends, just right were the light strip of that wooden floor. (I am using pandagraphic court floor.)

Imagefix1 by Just Josh, on Flickr

and after that you can move this media seats and tables behind that glass panel you've moved.

Imagefix2 by Just Josh, on Flickr
Imagefix 5 by Just Josh, on Flickr
Imagefix 6 by Just Josh, on Flickr

After you move the media seats you can push back the bench seats and align the dornas

Imagefix 4 by Just Josh, on Flickr

And Lastly. you can always put the Camera mans behind the dornas. So that they don't glitch going through the dornas. OR you can put the camera mans with the media seats and tables that you've moved behind the glass panel. (please excuse my kindergarten paint skills)

Imagefix 7 by Just Josh, on Flickr

That's all and TIA
AvgGam3r

Postby yukiemaruh on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:22 am

boss yung stanchion sana na hindi playoof nakalagay pang season sana sa 2k14
yukiemaruh

Postby yukiemaruh on Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:20 pm

hello sir pwede mo po bang ilagay yung stanchion nang v1 bubble mod stadium sa v2 bubble mod stadium na generic naka playoff po kasi yung nakalagay sa side nung v2 generic bubble stadium sana mapansin nyo po sir salamat sa mods nyo sir
yukiemaruh

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding