U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Pep on Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:09 am

Ok, I removed all shoes that I have (along with default by 2k) then put all of them from scratch, load roster and J's still look like this:
Image
I use default global, have no other mods (so no retro shoes, but I installed them for testing purpose too but with no results) and have 2k shoes in a saves files.

So I really don't know why you have them wrong. Everything is ok in your roster and with shoe file.
Only solution that came to my mind is uninstall whole game, optionary delete saved files, reinstall and then install URL on a clean game.
Image
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Image
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:30 am
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby MadbaLL on Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:31 am

Mister_No wrote:I'm sure there must be more forum members with same kind of issue.


no, majority of urb users are more keen posting hundreds of reports about association/my career crashes, ratings, overalls... i rarely play modern seasons and i also play urb 2k13 mod where there is no such issue with shoes and i hope it stays that way.

btw, do you use "online data" files that come with latest official nba 2k14 roster?


speaking of it, @skoadam and @pepis - could last official roster "online data" files cause this issue? i suppose urb files overwrite some or most of those files?
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Pep on Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:38 pm

My folder is empty so I forgot about it but I checked and Bingo! 'Online data' has KD VI Xmas which are low, non-rgb and same file name as J's 34. It has also file called "Shoe_global.iff" which activates new shoes from 2k updates.

However, since files from "Online data" are higher in hierarchy than 'Main folder' there are two ways to get this error:
First, you need to put J's 34 into 'Online data' folder (but this should cause that folder delete itself after run a game at least it happens to me).
Second, you need to put all files from 'Online data' into 'Main folder' and then install shoes from URL.

Try to remove 'Online data'' or restore original shoe_global.iff into 'Main folder' from game files. It should helps.
Image
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Image
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:30 am
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby MadbaLL on Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:54 pm

Pep wrote:My folder is empty so I forgot about it but I checked and Bingo! 'Online data' has KD VI Xmas which are low, non-rgb and same file name as J's 34. It has also file called "Shoe_global.iff" which activates new shoes from 2k updates.

However, since files from "Online data" are higher in hierarchy than 'Main folder' there are two ways to get this error:
First, you need to put J's 34 into 'Online data' folder (but this should cause that folder delete itself after run a game at least it happens to me).
Second, you need to put all files from 'Online data' into 'Main folder' and then install shoes from URL.

Try to remove 'Online data'' or restore original shoe_global.iff into 'Main folder' from game files. It should helps.


i nailed it, you nailed it!! :applaud: :applaud:

yes, putting default "shoe_global.iff" fixed the issues with those shoes in my game (Y) (Y)

in my case, i put all "online data" files from last official 2k roster into main nba 2k14 folder, i do it for years! with both 2k14 and 2k13 and never ever had any issues whatsoever! i'm glad we figured it out ;)


@mister no, we are waiting for your answer.


@skoadam, i guess we need to clear something up now - do we need ANY of the files from last official roster "online data" in main game folder? i know they added some new jerseys, some cfs, shoes, etc. and i always put those files in main nba 2k14/2k13 folder as soon as i fresh install the game. now some info and feedback could be useful.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:40 am

MadbaLL wrote:
Pep wrote:My folder is empty so I forgot about it but I checked and Bingo! 'Online data' has KD VI Xmas which are low, non-rgb and same file name as J's 34. It has also file called "Shoe_global.iff" which activates new shoes from 2k updates.

However, since files from "Online data" are higher in hierarchy than 'Main folder' there are two ways to get this error:
First, you need to put J's 34 into 'Online data' folder (but this should cause that folder delete itself after run a game at least it happens to me).
Second, you need to put all files from 'Online data' into 'Main folder' and then install shoes from URL.

Try to remove 'Online data'' or restore original shoe_global.iff into 'Main folder' from game files. It should helps.


i nailed it, you nailed it!! :applaud: :applaud:

yes, putting default "shoe_global.iff" fixed the issues with those shoes in my game (Y) (Y)

in my case, i put all "online data" files from last official 2k roster into main nba 2k14 folder, i do it for years! with both 2k14 and 2k13 and never ever had any issues whatsoever! i'm glad we figured it out ;)


@mister no, we are waiting for your answer.


@skoadam, i guess we need to clear something up now - do we need ANY of the files from last official roster "online data" in main game folder? i know they added some new jerseys, some cfs, shoes, etc. and i always put those files in main nba 2k14/2k13 folder as soon as i fresh install the game. now some info and feedback could be useful.

We dont need any file from 2k.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:55 am

I started my work on updating Draft Classes...and this is yikes.
Its pretty easy to prepare draft class but after all i must go in game and change all players college manually, it cant be copied and pasted in redmc. So it will take weeks, but it must be finished.
If there is anyone willing to help it will be very helpful and speed up updating process. All you need is my draft class file ( which i will send to you ) and game.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Mister_No on Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:47 pm

skoadam, Pep, MadbaLL,

First of all, thank you all for trying to help me solve this issue with shoes.

Yes, i downloaded latest official 2k update for nba 2k14 from here: https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?cat=174, as i though it is a mandatory update after installing game for the first time. I put all files from the official update download into main nba 2k14 folder. There was no info on URB wix site about not using this official update, so i thought it was implied step before installing URB files.

Following this tip by Pep, it fixed issue in my game, so i consider this case closed.

Thank you all again!
User avatar
Mister_No
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:47 am

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby CurryIrving on Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:47 pm

Ayooooo
When will the next update come?
I'm utterly itching to play the 2020 Heat against the 04 Pistons!
CurryIrving
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:41 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:21 am

CurryIrving wrote:Ayooooo
When will the next update come?
I'm utterly itching to play the 2020 Heat against the 04 Pistons!

What you need to be updated? 2020? which aspect?
2020Heat vs 2004Pistons? 2020&Elite roster. (Y)
Image
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:08 am

detroit pistons have wrong jerseys in 2011 mod - modern uniforms with nba logo on the back of the collar (nba introuduced that starting from 2014/2015 season).

other teams before 2015 mod shoud be also checked for wrong jerseys.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:19 am

MadbaLL wrote:detroit pistons have wrong jerseys in 2011 mod - modern uniforms with nba logo on the back of the collar (nba introuduced that starting from 2014/2015 season).

other teams before 2015 mod shoud be also checked for wrong jerseys.

sry wont be fixed, waiting for some1 who can send me detroit jerseys pre 2015 season, then it will be fixed.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:47 am

skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:detroit pistons have wrong jerseys in 2011 mod - modern uniforms with nba logo on the back of the collar (nba introuduced that starting from 2014/2015 season).

other teams before 2015 mod shoud be also checked for wrong jerseys.

sry wont be fixed, waiting for some1 who can send me detroit jerseys pre 2015 season, then it will be fixed.


they are already there - default nba 2k14 and 2k13 pistons uniforms.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby MadbaLL on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:03 am

MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:detroit pistons have wrong jerseys in 2011 mod - modern uniforms with nba logo on the back of the collar (nba introuduced that starting from 2014/2015 season).

other teams before 2015 mod shoud be also checked for wrong jerseys.

sry wont be fixed, waiting for some1 who can send me detroit jerseys pre 2015 season, then it will be fixed.


they are already there - default nba 2k14 and 2k13 pistons uniforms.


update:

- all pistons teams from 2006 mod all the way to 2014 mod have wrong jerseys (2014/2015 - ).
- 2005 mod pistons have correct jerseys that you could use for 2006-2014 mods (besides original 2k uniforms, which are also correct).
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:27 am

MadbaLL wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:detroit pistons have wrong jerseys in 2011 mod - modern uniforms with nba logo on the back of the collar (nba introuduced that starting from 2014/2015 season).

other teams before 2015 mod shoud be also checked for wrong jerseys.

sry wont be fixed, waiting for some1 who can send me detroit jerseys pre 2015 season, then it will be fixed.


they are already there - default nba 2k14 and 2k13 pistons uniforms.


update:

- all pistons teams from 2006 mod all the way to 2014 mod have wrong jerseys (2014/2015 - ).
- 2005 mod pistons have correct jerseys that you could use for 2006-2014 mods (besides original 2k uniforms, which are also correct).

i ryl dont like 2k colors and i cant use 2005 jerseys because of shorts with different logo.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Pep on Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:23 am

There are Tha King or IamLillard or Pinoy21 uniforms in download :)
Image
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Image
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:30 am
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby MadbaLL on Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:40 pm

Pep wrote:There are Tha King or IamLillard or Pinoy21 uniforms in download :)


yes, there is also one set by @pinoy21: https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=7237

only one thing - this type of "motor city" alternate is only for 2013/2014 season.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:50 pm

MadbaLL wrote:
Pep wrote:There are Tha King or IamLillard or Pinoy21 uniforms in download :)


yes, there is also one set by @pinoy21: https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=7237

only one thing - this type of "motor city" alternate is only for 2013/2014 season.

sry not compatible with k13...
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Pep on Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:52 pm

Image
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Image
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:30 am
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby eustachy1 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:26 am

skoadam wrote:
CurryIrving wrote:Ayooooo
When will the next update come?
I'm utterly itching to play the 2020 Heat against the 04 Pistons!

What you need to be updated? 2020? which aspect?
2020Heat vs 2004Pistons? 2020&Elite roster. (Y)
[ Image ]

Wow nice :D ! :applaud: :crazyeyes: (Y)
User avatar
eustachy1
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 am

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby hecmanx on Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:06 pm

I was browsing thru files from UBR and i noticed there wasnt any jerseys for all-star game 2019 or world vs usa 2019. Also checked in game and sure enough jerseys were blank
hecmanx
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 am

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:40 am

hecmanx wrote:I was browsing thru files from UBR and i noticed there wasnt any jerseys for all-star game 2019 or world vs usa 2019. Also checked in game and sure enough jerseys were blank

Remember, you and other users. If any texture is missing for you, you can be almost 100% sure that your report about missing texture is WRONG.
1962-2019 textures are in retro parts.

And please dont post Hawk mod name here. You're insulting me.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby simonphoenix on Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:52 pm

i'm looking for corey maggette's cyberface when he had braids what png file is it? thanks
simonphoenix
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 am

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby MadbaLL on Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:08 am

in 2008-2010 mods, atlanta hawks have wrong collar on their uniforms (or maybe wrong jerseys were assigned, like 2011-2014 or newer), this is how it should be for mods between 2008-2010 (home/away/alternate):

ImageImageImage
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:58 am

MadbaLL wrote:in 2008-2010 mods, atlanta hawks have wrong collar on their uniforms (or maybe wrong jerseys were assigned, like 2011-2014 or newer), this is how it should be for mods between 2008-2010 (home/away/alternate):

[ Image ][ Image ][ Image ]

I dont have Hawks jersey with this kind of collar. Let me know if there is one available.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8232
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby MadbaLL on Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:39 am

skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:in 2008-2010 mods, atlanta hawks have wrong collar on their uniforms (or maybe wrong jerseys were assigned, like 2011-2014 or newer), this is how it should be for mods between 2008-2010 (home/away/alternate):

[ Image ][ Image ][ Image ]

I dont have Hawks jersey with this kind of collar. Let me know if there is one available.


i had a feeling urb had those jerseys before... maybe i'm wrong.

in any case, collar model should be fixed, because it is fictional now. this is how it should look like:

Image
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests