U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2019 Roster 18th February!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:15 am

Kareem shoud wear high superstar right?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby retromanas on Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:07 am

skoadam, Well i'll be waiting for next release, then the Heat team's would be moved to the Western Conference for 1989 roster and for 1989 (EOS) end of season roster, just like you mention. Also i'll be hoping that you'll make an update for the 1989 Hornets logo in their 1989 (EOS) end of season roster and update for the 1991 Trail Blazers logo in their 1991 (EOS) end of season roster as well. (Y)


EDIT:


FOR 1993 ROSTER:


Here is a prove, that this is correct Mavericks logo for the 1993 roster (take a look from 0:46):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5-RMbtolT0

Mavericks vs Kings game stats:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/bo ... 70DAL.html
Last edited by retromanas on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
retromanas
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 UPDATE! 24th December

Postby chriscarr99 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:50 am

skoadam wrote:
chriscarr99 wrote:i edit the rosters pretty frequently and had a question. it is a pain to have to redo the rosters when a new update comes to use the new jerseys and updated missing players, is there a way i can get the new jerseys and missing players without having to use a new roster? btw great mod play it almost everyday

what kind of stuff you have to redo?

i edit the players for the current season roster and just want the new courts and jerseys without having to re edit them because of having to use the new roster file. is there a way i can transfer the players i edited to a roster with the new courts, jerseys, coaches etc.
chriscarr99
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:03 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 UPDATE! 24th December

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:24 am

chriscarr99 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
chriscarr99 wrote:i edit the rosters pretty frequently and had a question. it is a pain to have to redo the rosters when a new update comes to use the new jerseys and updated missing players, is there a way i can get the new jerseys and missing players without having to use a new roster? btw great mod play it almost everyday

what kind of stuff you have to redo?

i edit the players for the current season roster and just want the new courts and jerseys without having to re edit them because of having to use the new roster file. is there a way i can transfer the players i edited to a roster with the new courts, jerseys, coaches etc.

what kind of stuff you are editing, example
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby WithAuthority on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:09 am

skoadam wrote:Kareem shoud wear high superstar right?


Low for Kareem, and everyone else. No Adidas Hightops were worn until the early 1990's

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344032859011857678/

:applaud: (Y)
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:11 am

WithAuthority wrote:
skoadam wrote:Kareem shoud wear high superstar right?


Low for Kareem, and everyone else. No Adidas Hightops were worn until the early 1990's

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344032859011857678/

:applaud: (Y)

When colored superstars showed up?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:13 am

good enough?
Image
Image
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby Pep on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:40 am

[Shameless plug] 1962 Celtics has different uniforms, you can find it in my thread [/Shameless plug]
Image
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Image
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:30 am
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 am

Pep wrote:[Shameless plug] 1962 Celtics has different uniforms, you can find it in my thread [/Shameless plug]

Fixed lol, good find (Y)
Image
Image
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 UPDATE! 24th December

Postby chriscarr99 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 am

skoadam wrote:
chriscarr99 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
chriscarr99 wrote:i edit the rosters pretty frequently and had a question. it is a pain to have to redo the rosters when a new update comes to use the new jerseys and updated missing players, is there a way i can get the new jerseys and missing players without having to use a new roster? btw great mod play it almost everyday

what kind of stuff you have to redo?

i edit the players for the current season roster and just want the new courts and jerseys without having to re edit them because of having to use the new roster file. is there a way i can transfer the players i edited to a roster with the new courts, jerseys, coaches etc.

what kind of stuff you are editing, example


pretty much every stat, example = lay ups, ball handling
chriscarr99
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:03 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby bangha on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:17 am

Thanks for rosters, they are great but I did notice some small things in some draft classes. In 2001 there are two Tyson Chandlers and 2009 is missing Blake Griffin
bangha
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:26 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby WithAuthority on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:38 am

skoadam wrote:
Pep wrote:[Shameless plug] 1962 Celtics has different uniforms, you can find it in my thread [/Shameless plug]

Fixed lol, good find (Y)
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Oh my. Oh MY. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby slimm44 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 am

We been cookin in that retro kitchen...
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby retromanas on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:04 am

skoadam I have search for this and finally found as a prove and i hope this looks solid for you. Could you please update/change Dallas Mavericks logo in the 1993 roster and the Mavericks logo in the 1993 (EOS) end of season roster to the Mavericks logo they are using in the 1994 roster. So here is a prove:


FOR 1993 ROSTER:


Here is a prove, that this is correct Dallas Mavericks logo for the 1993 roster (take a look from 0:46):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5-RMbtolT0

Mavericks vs Kings game stats:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/bo ... 70DAL.html


What do you think? looking for your opinion about this.


By the way, i edit my previous post about logos and etc. i expecting in a next release, just in case you found everything in a one place.
retromanas
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby WithAuthority on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:25 am

Will Solomon (2002) has Glen Rice Cyberface? Is this correct? Can someone send me his Cyberface if it exists?
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:04 am

WithAuthority wrote:Will Solomon (2002) has Glen Rice Cyberface? Is this correct? Can someone send me his Cyberface if it exists?

Maravich are you able to make Will Solomon?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby smatz151 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:20 am

First off I want to say that I love this mod as it is the best thing in sports gaming. I think the only thing its missing for me are some more accurate shoes. Some of the in game shoes work but seems to be a lack of late 80's to mid 90's Nike retro's (air revolution, flight 89's, air force v,etc ) and other brands too. I noticed watching some nba 2k12 videos (like the one i posted below)and they had some pretty good custom shoes. Does anyone know if nba 2k12 shoes can be transferred to nba 2k14? I tried using some but they don't seem to work. If not is anyone perhaps working on some custom shoes or perhaps could lead me to any tutorials on how to do so?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_GUM6nFglk
smatz151
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:29 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:53 am

smatz151 wrote:First off I want to say that I love this mod as it is the best thing in sports gaming. I think the only thing its missing for me are some more accurate shoes. Some of the in game shoes work but seems to be a lack of late 80's to mid 90's Nike retro's (air revolution, flight 89's, air force v,etc ) and other brands too. I noticed watching some nba 2k12 videos (like the one i posted below)and they had some pretty good custom shoes. Does anyone know if nba 2k12 shoes can be transferred to nba 2k14? I tried using some but they don't seem to work. If not is anyone perhaps working on some custom shoes or perhaps could lead me to any tutorials on how to do so?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_GUM6nFglk

I dont think there is any chance for good ol school shoes for 2k14.
What i really care about in current situation is to keep 90s shoes in 90s rosters, 80s in 80s etc. If you still see current shoes in retro rosters you should download Shoes part. I spend dayssss to be accurate in this aspect. Ofc accurate level is low because there is only few 80s and 90s shoes available.
Thx for your kind words. (Y)
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Image


URB Familly.... and Hawk! I would like to introduce to you! 1970 Roster! PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD Current Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Jerseys #2 + Retro Arenas #2 + Retro Courts #2 and Retro Rosters


Image
Image

::: WHATS INSIDE :::

- brand new 1970 Roster ( PatTheHead thx for base 2K13 roster file )
- polished 1970 logos ( some made from zero )
- all players under control of one formula ( slimms tendencies and ratings )
- all coaches under control of one formula ( slimms coaching profiles and playbooks )
- no missing textures



::: PREVIEWS :::
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:28 am

skoadam wrote:
URB Familly.... and Hawk! I would like to introduce to you! 1970 Roster! PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD Current Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Jerseys #2 + Retro Arenas #2 + Retro Courts #2 and Retro Rosters




congrats on new retro mod :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:


p.s. one player i lakers 1970 starting lineup doesn't have head, body is transparent, arms are white :)
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2951
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:17 am

MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
URB Familly.... and Hawk! I would like to introduce to you! 1970 Roster! PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD Current Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Jerseys #2 + Retro Arenas #2 + Retro Courts #2 and Retro Rosters




congrats on new retro mod :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:


p.s. one player i lakers 1970 starting lineup doesn't have head, body is transparent, arms are white :)

Name ?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:42 am

skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
URB Familly.... and Hawk! I would like to introduce to you! 1970 Roster! PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD Current Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Jerseys #2 + Retro Arenas #2 + Retro Courts #2 and Retro Rosters




congrats on new retro mod :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:


p.s. one player i lakers 1970 starting lineup doesn't have head, body is transparent, arms are white :)

Name ?


just checked - elgin baylor :lol:

also, i played gsw vs lal and commentary called one of those teams orlando magic during pre-game starting lineup presentation :roll:
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2951
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby Maravich on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:07 am

skoadam wrote:
WithAuthority wrote:Will Solomon (2002) has Glen Rice Cyberface? Is this correct? Can someone send me his Cyberface if it exists?

Maravich are you able to make Will Solomon?


Maybe...

Image

Only i'm a lazy dummy modder.
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod : http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.ph ... a#p1648781
UR Basketball - Ultimate Base Roster - FIBA - NCAA and so many mods. Thousands of Maravich´s cyberfaces are walking for there...
Always old school
User avatar
Maravich
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:54 pm
Location: Spain

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:19 am

MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:
URB Familly.... and Hawk! I would like to introduce to you! 1970 Roster! PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD Current Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Teams&Dornas&Logos + Retro Jerseys #2 + Retro Arenas #2 + Retro Courts #2 and Retro Rosters




congrats on new retro mod :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:


p.s. one player i lakers 1970 starting lineup doesn't have head, body is transparent, arms are white :)

Name ?


just checked - elgin baylor :lol:

also, i played gsw vs lal and commentary called one of those teams orlando magic during pre-game starting lineup presentation :roll:

baylor confirmed and fixed - please redownload part#6
yes, audio id is probably messed up because of Pats changes around teams tab...fixed- please redownload retro rosters. I also added my custom chuck taylors shoes for 1962 so this roster file is also new.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! RETRO IS BACK ! 1962 Roster !

Postby skoadam on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:25 am

Maravich wrote:
skoadam wrote:
WithAuthority wrote:Will Solomon (2002) has Glen Rice Cyberface? Is this correct? Can someone send me his Cyberface if it exists?

Maravich are you able to make Will Solomon?


Maybe...

[ Image ]

Only i'm a lazy dummy modder.

i can only confirm that you are lazy and old :)
Give me that Solomon! :applaud:
Cant wait for your next release.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7756
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests