U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 UPDATE! 10th December

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 13th January

Postby slimm44 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:49 am

Ballaboi wrote:@Sko Listen, this is the last thing I will post on this thread and I'll leave ya'll to it. I MANUALLY went through EVERY players school ID, because I do not have full version of RedMC and can't just edit the college tabs (if I could I would just correct every fault I've found in my personal files and keep my opinions to myself), so I know with 100% certainty that a number of players can't be corrected by just editing the overall college tabs and removing the fake schools from it. I call myself explaining that thoroughly, and even using examples that I remembered from going through it. So Pat can tell you whatever he's going to tell you Sko, that doesn't change the fact that it's flat out wrong. Don't know if it's wrong in his mod (haven't played it in awhile and don't remember), but it's wrong in your conversion of it to URB 2k14. Bottom Line!

Take that how you want to take it, That's what it is though. I know Slimm says I'm taking things to personally on here, and he's probably right, but I do take it personal when I'm constantly being second guessed and responded to with discontent when I'm just trying to be helpful. MAMBA OUT!!


Ummmmm...Sko didn't say anything to you.

You are doing an exquisite job of switching between being the victim and the smartest man in the room. Do you always do that or just when you are posting on video game forums?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 13th January

Postby slimm44 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Hey, guys. I received a rather rude pm from ballaboi a little while ago with a significant amount of profanity and what I interpreted as internet threats. Real tough guy. I clicked his name and realized there is a "Friend or Foe" option that is fairly easy to find. I clicked "Foe" and I don't see his posts anymore. If I were you, I'd do the same.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 13th January

Postby Ballaboi on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Wow! I used two cuss words, and that's a significant amount of profanity? There was no threat at all! I pm'd Slimm to not add "spam" content to the thread are start a public war of words, all of which I stated in the message. I guess that's what happens when you admittedly read one sentence a paragraph and a half through a message. Real easy to take things out of context that way. :facepalm2:

Nice way to try and slander me on the forum Slimm (Y)
Ballaboi
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:40 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 13th January

Postby PatTheHead on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:46 pm

skoadam wrote:Pat, one question.
College are ok in your rosters?


as far as I know my College IDs in 2K13 are ok.
I could be that 2K13 and 2K14 College IDs are different.

.... I just checked that, and I have to say I am right. 2K13 and 2K14 College IDs are not the same. e.g. check Ohio State. in 2K13 Ohio State is ID 321, in 2K14 it's ID 329.
.
VINTAGE ROSTERS

BAA1946/47 NBL1946/47 BAA1947/48 NBL1947/48 BAA1948/49 NBL1948/49
NBA1949/50 NBA1950/51 NBA1951/52 NBA1952/53 NBA1953/54 NBA1954/55
NBA1955/56 NBA1956/57 NBA1957/58 NBA1858/59 NBA1959/60 NBA1960/61
NBA1961/62 NBA1962/63 NBA1963/64 NBA1964/65 NBA1965/66 NBA1966/67
NBA1967/68 ABA1967/68 NBA1968/69 ABA1968/69 NBA1969/70 ABA1969/70
NBA1970/71 ABA1970/71 NBA1971/72 ABA1971/72 NBA1972/73 ABA1972/73
NBA1973/74 ABA1973/74 NBA1974/75 ABA1974/75 NBA1975/76 ABA1975/76
NBA1976/77 NBA1977/78 NBA1978/79 NBA1979/80 NBA1980/81 NBA1981/82
NBA1982/83 NBA1983/84 NBA1984/85 DRAFT 47-48 DRAFT 68-75 DRAFT 49-91

DOWNLOAD

.
PatTheHead
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:12 am
Location: Vienna

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 13th January

Postby skoadam on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:10 pm

PatTheHead wrote:
skoadam wrote:Pat, one question.
College are ok in your rosters?


as far as I know my College IDs in 2K13 are ok.
I could be that 2K13 and 2K14 College IDs are different.

.... I just checked that, and I have to say I am right. 2K13 and 2K14 College IDs are not the same. e.g. check Ohio State. in 2K13 Ohio State is ID 321, in 2K14 it's ID 329.

Ok Pat and all others.
I will explain why its easier to report things first nstead of tryin to be smarter than modder whos editing one mod since 5years.
Lets talk about colleges. So, because URB started with 2k13 and then was converted to 2k14 some parts of rosters wasnt changed since 2k13. One of the part was college IDs in players tab. So when user report about wrong college for all players it doesnt mean that I must edit every single Player in roster. All i did is 3 click paste. Select whole college tab in redmc from any 2k13 roster file. Copy/paste info 2k14 file. The end. It takes 3seconds.
Now answer yourself, its better to report or just ask than spend hours to edit one by one.....600players.
Now im asking Pat about college in his project because all other players in Elite have college straight from season URB rosters which should be correct in 99% which means around 5k players. We are only humans.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 13th January

Postby PatTheHead on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:20 pm

skoadam wrote:
PatTheHead wrote:
skoadam wrote:Pat, one question.
College are ok in your rosters?


as far as I know my College IDs in 2K13 are ok.
I could be that 2K13 and 2K14 College IDs are different.

.... I just checked that, and I have to say I am right. 2K13 and 2K14 College IDs are not the same. e.g. check Ohio State. in 2K13 Ohio State is ID 321, in 2K14 it's ID 329.

Ok Pat and all others.
I will explain why its easier to report things first nstead of tryin to be smarter than modder whos editing one mod since 5years.
Lets talk about colleges. So, because URB started with 2k13 and then was converted to 2k14 some parts of rosters wasnt changed since 2k13. One of the part was college IDs in players tab. So when user report about wrong college for all players it doesnt mean that I must edit every single Player in roster. All i did is 3 click paste. Select whole college tab in redmc from any 2k13 roster file. Copy/paste info 2k14 file. The end. It takes 3seconds.
Now answer yourself, its better to report or just ask than spend hours to edit one by one.....600players.
Now im asking Pat about college in his project because all other players in Elite have college straight from season URB rosters which should be correct in 99% which means around 5k players. We are only humans.


smart solution. :D (Y)
.
VINTAGE ROSTERS

BAA1946/47 NBL1946/47 BAA1947/48 NBL1947/48 BAA1948/49 NBL1948/49
NBA1949/50 NBA1950/51 NBA1951/52 NBA1952/53 NBA1953/54 NBA1954/55
NBA1955/56 NBA1956/57 NBA1957/58 NBA1858/59 NBA1959/60 NBA1960/61
NBA1961/62 NBA1962/63 NBA1963/64 NBA1964/65 NBA1965/66 NBA1966/67
NBA1967/68 ABA1967/68 NBA1968/69 ABA1968/69 NBA1969/70 ABA1969/70
NBA1970/71 ABA1970/71 NBA1971/72 ABA1971/72 NBA1972/73 ABA1972/73
NBA1973/74 ABA1973/74 NBA1974/75 ABA1974/75 NBA1975/76 ABA1975/76
NBA1976/77 NBA1977/78 NBA1978/79 NBA1979/80 NBA1980/81 NBA1981/82
NBA1982/83 NBA1983/84 NBA1984/85 DRAFT 47-48 DRAFT 68-75 DRAFT 49-91

DOWNLOAD

.
PatTheHead
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:12 am
Location: Vienna

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 13th January

Postby MadbaLL on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:56 pm

skoadam wrote:
PatTheHead wrote:
skoadam wrote:Pat, one question.
College are ok in your rosters?


as far as I know my College IDs in 2K13 are ok.
I could be that 2K13 and 2K14 College IDs are different.

.... I just checked that, and I have to say I am right. 2K13 and 2K14 College IDs are not the same. e.g. check Ohio State. in 2K13 Ohio State is ID 321, in 2K14 it's ID 329.

Ok Pat and all others.
I will explain why its easier to report things first nstead of tryin to be smarter than modder whos editing one mod since 5years.
Lets talk about colleges. So, because URB started with 2k13 and then was converted to 2k14 some parts of rosters wasnt changed since 2k13. One of the part was college IDs in players tab. So when user report about wrong college for all players it doesnt mean that I must edit every single Player in roster. All i did is 3 click paste. Select whole college tab in redmc from any 2k13 roster file. Copy/paste info 2k14 file. The end. It takes 3seconds.
Now answer yourself, its better to report or just ask than spend hours to edit one by one.....600players.
Now im asking Pat about college in his project because all other players in Elite have college straight from season URB rosters which should be correct in 99% which means around 5k players. We are only humans.


:wink: bingo (Y)
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 13th January

Postby skoadam on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Image

URBBALL FAMILLY! NEW SMALL 2018 ROSTER UPDATE. PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD ROSTER FILES.



Image
Image


::: WHATS INSIDE :::

- waived few players

- signed few players

- rotations updated



Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


::: WHATS NEXT :::

- all time roster
Last edited by skoadam on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 13th January

Postby MadbaLL on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:35 am

skoadam wrote:URBBALL FAMILLY! NEW SMALL 2018 ROSTER UPDATE. PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD ROSTER FILES.



thank you bro (Y)
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2880
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby skoadam on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Image
Image
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby Buggys on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:11 pm

skoadam wrote:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Finally, another preview for the All-Time Roster. Awesome!! I have a few questions for the All-Time roster, will it be updated every year for new players to be added? I mean, suppose a player breaks out this season, would he be then included in the free agent pool for this roster? And is there a chance for one of the rookies to be included in it? I know we can make our own edits and add any player but I'm quite interested to know your opinions on the rookies and if anyone of them are worthy to be included in the All-Time roster in their first year. And I hate to be that guy but if you're going to estimate the progress, how many percent of it is done? Lastly, once Pep finisheds the city jerseys, would it be included in the roster? :D Thanks and awesome previews! :applaud:
User avatar
Buggys
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:41 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby slimm44 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:26 pm

Buggys wrote:
skoadam wrote:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Finally, another preview for the All-Time Roster. Awesome!! I have a few questions for the All-Time roster, will it be updated every year for new players to be added? I mean, suppose a player breaks out this season, would he be then included in the free agent pool for this roster? And is there a chance for one of the rookies to be included in it? I know we can make our own edits and add any player but I'm quite interested to know your opinions on the rookies and if anyone of them are worthy to be included in the All-Time roster in their first year. And I hate to be that guy but if you're going to estimate the progress, how many percent of it is done? Lastly, once Pep finisheds the city jerseys, would it be included in the roster? :D Thanks and awesome previews! :applaud:


We have the ability to add players and are open to the idea, but it would take a historically RIDICULOUS rookie season for us to even consider adding a rookie. If you are talking about rookies from this season, no. There is no rookie that is even close to being the top 12 or 15 players in the all-time history of their franchise.

I also doubt it will be updated every year simply because the talent pool in the roster is already absurd and because the roster already includes the best of the best players from this generation.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby skoadam on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 am

Buggys wrote:
skoadam wrote:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Finally, another preview for the All-Time Roster. Awesome!! I have a few questions for the All-Time roster, will it be updated every year for new players to be added? I mean, suppose a player breaks out this season, would he be then included in the free agent pool for this roster? And is there a chance for one of the rookies to be included in it? I know we can make our own edits and add any player but I'm quite interested to know your opinions on the rookies and if anyone of them are worthy to be included in the All-Time roster in their first year. And I hate to be that guy but if you're going to estimate the progress, how many percent of it is done? Lastly, once Pep finisheds the city jerseys, would it be included in the roster? :D Thanks and awesome previews! :applaud:

Thx for kind words, we are close to release. Big delay is all because im rly busy last days, weeks, months.... :roll:
I rly want rosters to be perfect. I rly dont like release something and later listen 1000 of reports about issues.
I must create court and jerseys and im not the best in doin this.
About adding new players. You must understand that it will take few years for current rookies to be in FA pool. No chance for any of current young players to be there in next few years. You will understand when you will check roster.
I will add city jerseys.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby Buggys on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:09 am

@slimm I had a feeling that would be the case which totally makes sense :lol: Regarding the updates on adding players not being likely considering the players already present, then is there a chance for the current generation players included to have their ratings get higher if they do improve or achieve more things than they already have? Like if one of the players included somehow (though very unlikely) get the MVP and improve their stats while also being able to win the playoffs? Stuff like that.

@skoadam Wow, thank you for replying on my questions. I agree with you on having the rosters perfect before they're released because it's so much better to play it without issues once its released. I can understand you and slimm being busy because I barely have any free time myself and I'm not even a modder like you guys.

Thanks again to the both of you. Good luck with the project! :bowdown2:
User avatar
Buggys
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:41 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby Jmad on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:26 am

All time preview look sooooo great. Amazing work, guys.
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
User avatar
Jmad
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:40 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby retromanas on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:34 am

[quote="Buggys"]@slimm I had a feeling that would be the case which totally makes sense :lol: Regarding the updates on adding players not being likely considering the players already present, then is there a chance for the current generation players included to have their ratings get higher if they do improve or achieve more things than they already have? Like if one of the players included somehow (though very unlikely) get the MVP and improve their stats while also being able to win the playoffs? Stuff like that.

Guys, please leave the ratings alone. Slimm already made it great and there is no need to change it. Peace. (Y)
retromanas
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby Buggys on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:26 am

retromanas wrote:
Buggys wrote:@slimm I had a feeling that would be the case which totally makes sense :lol: Regarding the updates on adding players not being likely considering the players already present, then is there a chance for the current generation players included to have their ratings get higher if they do improve or achieve more things than they already have? Like if one of the players included somehow (though very unlikely) get the MVP and improve their stats while also being able to win the playoffs? Stuff like that.

Guys, please leave the ratings alone. Slimm already made it great and there is no need to change it. Peace. (Y)


I'm not asking him to change the ratings now because it's updated. But some of the current generation players right now that are included probably aren't even on their primes yet and the theme of the all-time roster is for the best players included to be in their prime. So I'm just saying that if a player included does get better next year than they currently are now, it might be worth considering to improve their ratings in the roster based on their production on court. It's no different than when slimm does ratings update to the 2018 current roster. He changes the ratings of the players currently in the league to keep the roster accurate each update that he does. I don't get why you think it's a problem for me to ask that. :|
User avatar
Buggys
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:41 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby skoadam on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:51 am

Buggys wrote:
retromanas wrote:
Buggys wrote:@slimm I had a feeling that would be the case which totally makes sense :lol: Regarding the updates on adding players not being likely considering the players already present, then is there a chance for the current generation players included to have their ratings get higher if they do improve or achieve more things than they already have? Like if one of the players included somehow (though very unlikely) get the MVP and improve their stats while also being able to win the playoffs? Stuff like that.

Guys, please leave the ratings alone. Slimm already made it great and there is no need to change it. Peace. (Y)


I'm not asking him to change the ratings now because it's updated. But some of the current generation players right now that are included probably aren't even on their primes yet and the theme of the all-time roster is for the best players included to be in their prime. So I'm just saying that if a player included does get better next year than they currently are now, it might be worth considering to improve their ratings in the roster based on their production on court. It's no different than when slimm does ratings update to the 2018 current roster. He changes the ratings of the players currently in the league to keep the roster accurate each update that he does. I don't get why you think it's a problem for me to ask that. :|

i think its not a big problem for slimm to update current players in all time roster if they will improve but tbh from first 6 teams i see:

- Iguodala - he wont be better :)
- Giannis - he can improve
- Parker - because of injuries he probably wont improve
- Rose - wont improve
- Butler - i dont think so
- LBJ - nope
- Irving - he can improve
- Isaiah Thomas - im sure he wont be better

So from first 6 teams we have only 8 current players - only two of them can improve in the future.

PS. i checked next 4 teams, its even worst :)
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby slimm44 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:36 am

If players in the roster improve substantially (based off awards), I will update them
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby RichardDumas on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:41 pm

Amazing work fellas. :bowdown2:

Is it just me or is Trae Young missing from the 2018 draft class?
RichardDumas
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby Jmad on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:21 am

One question, are Free Agents being updated (ratings/overall wise). I know, and I understand that overalls does not mean a lot for the mod or the modders or simply the game, bt I'm playing a asso mode, and I see Hawks in the ECF, how? They signed Tavares because of Dedmon's injury in the game, and the man is averaging 12 rebounds and I think something like 10.9 ppg , and leading the league in blocks. Also signed O.J Mayo, averaging 16 ppg. Or Deron Williams being signed by the suns, with the starting PG spot, and being top 10 in assists, and with 16 ppg or something like that. I really think that wouldn't happen in real life. Or J.J Hickson, starting C in Warriors. I know, thats because of 2k giving the starting spots to the best overall wise player, but I don't know if its that the formula you use is giving them that rating in different things like rebounds, or quickness, or all that stuff, or if the thing is that they stay the same ratings that when they were part of some team. Just curious.
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
User avatar
Jmad
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:40 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby Jmad on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:23 am

RichardDumas wrote:Amazing work fellas. :bowdown2:

Is it just me or is Trae Young missing from the 2018 draft class?


Yep, I guess its 'cause he was meant to go to the 2019 draft a few time ago.
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
User avatar
Jmad
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:40 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby slimm44 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Jmad wrote:One question, are Free Agents being updated (ratings/overall wise). I know, and I understand that overalls does not mean a lot for the mod or the modders or simply the game, bt I'm playing a asso mode, and I see Hawks in the ECF, how? They signed Tavares because of Dedmon's injury in the game, and the man is averaging 12 rebounds and I think something like 10.9 ppg , and leading the league in blocks. Also signed O.J Mayo, averaging 16 ppg. Or Deron Williams being signed by the suns, with the starting PG spot, and being top 10 in assists, and with 16 ppg or something like that. I really think that wouldn't happen in real life. Or J.J Hickson, starting C in Warriors. I know, thats because of 2k giving the starting spots to the best overall wise player, but I don't know if its that the formula you use is giving them that rating in different things like rebounds, or quickness, or all that stuff, or if the thing is that they stay the same ratings that when they were part of some team. Just curious.


The fa are based off stats from their last season as long as they played at least a few hundred minutes. All players have the same statistical formulas applied. If you want to look at fa and tell me why you feel certain ratings should be changed, let me know.

I've never seen the Hawks do anything but suck in the current roster. I'd like to see screenshots. The mistakes you mentioned were all on cpu teams. I'm assuming you allowed the cpu to adjust rotations.

That's a horrible idea.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

1984-85 through 2018-19 Rosters

Elite, Ultra, All-Time, Draft, All Star, Olympic and NCAA Rosters


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby Rsnail on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:29 pm

Wish there was a way to play Asso with just 1 team without having unrealistic stats :cry:
Rsnail
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:54 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2018 UPDATE! 21st January

Postby Jmad on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:22 pm

slimm44 wrote:
Jmad wrote:One question, are Free Agents being updated (ratings/overall wise). I know, and I understand that overalls does not mean a lot for the mod or the modders or simply the game, bt I'm playing a asso mode, and I see Hawks in the ECF, how? They signed Tavares because of Dedmon's injury in the game, and the man is averaging 12 rebounds and I think something like 10.9 ppg , and leading the league in blocks. Also signed O.J Mayo, averaging 16 ppg. Or Deron Williams being signed by the suns, with the starting PG spot, and being top 10 in assists, and with 16 ppg or something like that. I really think that wouldn't happen in real life. Or J.J Hickson, starting C in Warriors. I know, thats because of 2k giving the starting spots to the best overall wise player, but I don't know if its that the formula you use is giving them that rating in different things like rebounds, or quickness, or all that stuff, or if the thing is that they stay the same ratings that when they were part of some team. Just curious.


The fa are based off stats from their last season as long as they played at least a few hundred minutes. All players have the same statistical formulas applied. If you want to look at fa and tell me why you feel certain ratings should be changed, let me know.

I've never seen the Hawks do anything but suck in the current roster. I'd like to see screenshots. The mistakes you mentioned were all on cpu teams. I'm assuming you allowed the cpu to adjust rotations.

That's a horrible idea.


Unfortunately, i didnt took any screenshot about those stats, slim. I know its not a mod problem, its just 2k or me, with the rotations. But, hey, was just a suggestion, not that big of a problem at all.
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
User avatar
Jmad
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: solon and 4 guests