U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 UPDATE! 2nd September

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 UPDATE! 2nd September

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:03 am

Image

Image
Image


::: WHAT MAKES THIS MOD "SIM" ? :::

Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play

Give URB a try and please leave feedback. We're confident that you will agree this is the most realistic and accurate 2k project there is!

::: CREDITS :::


* slimm44 - ratings / tendencies / playbooks / coaching profiles
* monzki - cfs guru
* Maravich - cfs guru
* bighort - jerseys guru
* Pepis21 - current & retro jerseys / retro courts
* PatTheHead - mycareer mode, always ready to help
* retroman - current & retro courts
* utp1985 - current & retro jerseys / retro courts


* ESPN.com / NBA.COM / Hoopshype / basketball-reference.com
Last edited by skoadam on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:40 am, edited 151 times in total.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:11 am

Still waiting to test new game and see is it worth to move on whole project into 2k14 from 2k13, and what is scale of difficulty for this operation. I will make decission before real season starts so guys you must just check my thread or twitter page.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby MadbaLL on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:35 am

it would be great if you could move retro rosters from 2k13 to 2k14 without any problems or issues.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby iamLillard on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 am

so.... we SKO team in this season right? :D (Y) :wink:
and BTW if the god and the guru wish that too we can have a surprizing comback member in a few weeks (Y)
User avatar
iamLillard
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:38 am

iamLillard wrote:so.... we SKO team in this season right? :D (Y) :wink:
and BTW if the god and the guru wish that too we can have a surprizing comback member in a few weeks (Y)


sure brodah haha,
we dont need god for this, your skills is all we need to be very very surprising haha
btw.did u already purchased 2k14?
Last edited by skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby iamLillard on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 am

skoadam wrote:
iamLillard wrote:so.... we SKO team in this season right? :D (Y) :wink:
and BTW if the god and the guru wish that too we can have a surprizing comback member in a few weeks (Y)


sure brodah haha,
we dont need god for this, your skills is all we need to be very very suprising haha
btw.did u already purchased 2k14?


Yess OFC
User avatar
iamLillard
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby King Mellow on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:56 am

skoadam, I'll support this bro. (Y) (Y)
'The New Big Three'

[Cleveland Cavaliers]

Image

My Patching Thread:
2K14 Real and Fictional NBA Draft Class Project
User avatar
King Mellow
Night Knight
 
Posts: 5180
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:31 am
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby Maverick on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:19 am

LIKE (Y)
User avatar
Maverick
for Life
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:22 am

King Mellow wrote:skoadam, I'll support this bro. (Y) (Y)

welcome to the crew :cool:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby Maverick on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:25 am

MadbaLL wrote:it would be great if you could move retro rosters from 2k13 to 2k14 without any problems or issues.

Specially the 92-93 Retro Season. (Y)
User avatar
Maverick
for Life
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:21 am

thx to my coutryman Haxz0rz1337 i already know....cfs works, courts 2, u guys should know what this mean. BUT roster cant open via reditor...so we got all but nothing. :cry:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby iamLillard on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:30 am

skoadam wrote:thx to my coutryman Haxz0rz1337 i already know....cfs works, courts 2, u guys should know what this mean. BUT roster cant open via reditor...so we got all but nothing. :cry:

dont be dissapointed... there is a roster.iff in the instalation folder try to edit that earlyer till some1 make a roster editor ... maybe that can be a sollution
User avatar
iamLillard
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:32 am

iamLillard wrote:
skoadam wrote:thx to my coutryman Haxz0rz1337 i already know....cfs works, courts 2, u guys should know what this mean. BUT roster cant open via reditor...so we got all but nothing. :cry:

dont be dissapointed... there is a roster.iff in the instalation folder try to edit that earlyer till some1 make a roster editor ... maybe that can be a sollution

no im not disapointed, im happy because of cfs. BTW. Can u please check is your jerseys workin?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby iamLillard on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:44 am

skoadam wrote:
iamLillard wrote:
skoadam wrote:thx to my coutryman Haxz0rz1337 i already know....cfs works, courts 2, u guys should know what this mean. BUT roster cant open via reditor...so we got all but nothing. :cry:

dont be dissapointed... there is a roster.iff in the instalation folder try to edit that earlyer till some1 make a roster editor ... maybe that can be a sollution

no im not disapointed, im happy because of cfs. BTW. Can u please check is your jerseys workin?

ok just make a full backup from my instalation folder 1st...
User avatar
iamLillard
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:47 am

iamLillard wrote:
skoadam wrote:
iamLillard wrote:
skoadam wrote:thx to my coutryman Haxz0rz1337 i already know....cfs works, courts 2, u guys should know what this mean. BUT roster cant open via reditor...so we got all but nothing. :cry:

dont be dissapointed... there is a roster.iff in the instalation folder try to edit that earlyer till some1 make a roster editor ... maybe that can be a sollution

no im not disapointed, im happy because of cfs. BTW. Can u please check is your jerseys workin?

ok just make a full backup from my instalation folder 1st...

ok waiting, now god please let us use 2k13 iamlillard jerseys, please
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby MadbaLL on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:32 am

@skoadam

can 2k14 load any play your retro rosters at this moment?
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby iamLillard on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:35 am

haha texmod working :mrgreen:
the shoes will not work they got dffrent mapping this year...
Last edited by iamLillard on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
iamLillard
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:35 am

MadbaLL wrote:@skoadam

can 2k14 load any play your retro rosters at this moment?

i dont know yet, but 2k14 roster file did not work with 2k13 so....
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:37 am

iamLillard wrote:haha texmod working :mrgreen:

i was 99,99% sure it will bro, u shud ask me earlier haha :wink:
check those f jerseys, i use so many of yours for urb, it will be very dramatic if i cant use them straight into 2k14
iamLillard wrote:the shoes will not work they got dffrent mapping this year...

so im affraid jerseys 2
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby DionWaiters on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:08 am

What about the cyberfaces from 2k13? Can those be used in 2k14 or have to be converted?
DionWaiters
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:56 am

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby iamLillard on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:12 am

skoadam wrote:
iamLillard wrote:haha texmod working :mrgreen:

i was 99,99% sure it will bro, u shud ask me earlier haha :wink:
check those f jerseys, i use so many of yours for urb, it will be very dramatic if i cant use them straight into 2k14
iamLillard wrote:the shoes will not work they got dffrent mapping this year...

so im affraid jerseys 2


dont panic (Y) :wink:
Image
Image
User avatar
iamLillard
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:13 am

Im so extremly happy with this, just fuckin YEAH (Y)
btw. i see 2k roster are very up-2-date with jerseys numbers :lol:
DionWaiters wrote:What about the cyberfaces from 2k13? Can those be used in 2k14 or have to be converted?

from my source it looks like all faces will work.
Last edited by skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby iamLillard on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:14 am

skoadam wrote:Im so extremly happy with this, just fuckin YEAH (Y)

so u figured out the jerseys are the same and the floor is working so... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: i go start my topic
BTW 2k12.3DM MOdtool working well
User avatar
iamLillard
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby skoadam on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:17 am

iamLillard wrote:
skoadam wrote:Im so extremly happy with this, just fuckin YEAH (Y)

so u figured out the jerseys are the same and the floor is working so... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: i go start my topic
BTW 2k12.3DM MOdtool working well

just go for it, make us :shock:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: URB Roster 2K14

Postby Orion Pax on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:42 am

shoes still working like last year meaning no pshoe?
User avatar
Orion Pax
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:08 am

Next

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tovarishch00 and 10 guests