NBA 2K14 Launcher

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2K14 Launcher

Postby jiebeh on Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:06 am

NBA 2K14 Launcher

This launcher will allow you to simply modify the NBA 2K14 save location while also launching the game. I made this launcher in order to spare myself and others from having to deal with a messy saves folder, which is something that many of us struggle with. This one was created because I saw so many people are still playing NBA 2K14, which encouraged me to do it and reminded me of how much I still enjoy the game.

Features
- Add, remove, or modify a client inside a launcher.
- Modify specific folder location for saves, shoes, online data, and cache.
- You can add your custom icon, or the client just displays the title as icon

Update v1.2 :new:
- Fix Client not removing in Clients Panel when Deleting
- Fix Client Launching lag (Once Again)
- Fix The file enbseries.ini is produced if you use shaders like ENB. Also, generating a saves(e.g., Saves, shoes, etc.) folder where the Launcher is located (if the saves folder in configuration is empty).
- Add When Browse Button right clicked the Explorer will open selected the Folder/File
- Add A backup will be created automatically whenever you save a client. It will ask you if you wish to restore the client if the file is ever corrupted.

Screenshots

Download :!:
Discord :arrow:
Support Me (Y)

Requirements
.NET Framework 4.8.1

Virustotal :idea:
Last edited by jiebeh on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K14 by Andrew on Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:16 am.
jiebeh

Re: NBA 2K14 Launcher

Postby [utp1985] on Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:47 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :chug: OK, now I feel Christmas is on the way
Thank you very much.(although system says: "virus detected". Could it be a false positive?)
[utp1985]

Postby jiebeh on Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:23 pm

[utp1985] wrote::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :chug: OK, now I feel Christmas is on the way
Thank you very much.(although system says: "virus detected". Could it be a false positive?)

Just a false positive, really. However, I'm trying to figure out how to fix it. Cheers! :chug:
jiebeh

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:47 pm

sticky-fingers

Postby jiebeh on Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:18 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:False positive or real positive : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/685 ... ?nocache=1

I have been trying my software for several times and It's still giving me false result. Btw, I have many times attempted to upload my software to that website and I think there's no guarantee that it will give me a 100% safe result. Thank you.
jiebeh

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding