2020/21 EL jerseys (NBA 2K14)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

2020/21 EL jerseys (NBA 2K14)

Postby cyberhorse on Tue May 18, 2021 3:12 am

Hi,
Olimpia Milan home kit
Home.PNG
Olimpia Milan away kit
Away.PNG
EL Playoffs 20/21 edition.
Remember to change collar to }-shape or it will not display right.
Greetings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cyberhorse on Tue May 18, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cyberhorse

Re: 2020/21 EL jerseys

Postby Wolfy03 on Tue May 18, 2021 3:40 am

Isn't this your topic?

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=111614&p=2034086#p2034086

There is really no need to open bunch of topics with more or less same stuff. It is called spamming.

And also one more thing. I don't know if you noticed it, but we've had here already at least two versions of Olimpia jersey made by 2kbull and Nvnv, maybe someone else, I can't catch it anymore with this bunch of 1 post topics. I am not saying that you shouldn't do it, but it is pretty much pointless to have 3 different versions of same jersey of a team, in a patch that didn't receive official new version (but a transfer and Jersey update), and patch that not many people care about (since EuroLeague is watched mostly in Europe, and even not in whole Europe), on a 8 year old game that only a few people are still playing.

Moderators could also care more about this. There is no problem to have this here (nevermind mine previous opinion), really, but lets keep it then in one topic and not have bunch of 1 post topics of more or less, same thing coming from the same author.
Wolfy03

Re: 2020/21 EL jerseys (NBA 2K14)

Postby cyberhorse on Tue May 18, 2021 5:33 am

Hi Wolfy03,
It is about an special edition of Milan Jersey. I have not ever seen any similar here. On the other hand the collar is not accurated in those previous versions, you know. I contribute to the totality. My work is so valid like any other, in many cases even better. I deserve consideration. I can see there is a new update for EL2k20. I do not whether it is possible to edit for an ordinary user because there are mistakes. Examples: No all of the collars form a v-shape. Likewise Barcelona away kit shows a non-accurate color of the jersey and also Real Madrid away one shows a solid color instead of a pattern that of course I have. It has been tough but I will released my work to free use soon. Then Look! Compare! Decide!
Sincerely yours,
Cyberhorse
Last edited by cyberhorse on Tue May 18, 2021 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cyberhorse

Postby Wolfy03 on Tue May 18, 2021 8:34 am

Still, no point to open new topic just to post one jersey and then abandon it and open next one for some other. From now on, please group your work in one topic, two at max and not just starting them with basically no content in it.

As far as the second part, for 5 years, been there, done there, had success in that field. With mine teammates (2KSerbia with Samke and other guys and later on FIBA team with Pep, Maravich, Rich, nick, JDAGOD etc, sorry if I forgot someone) pushed limits in modding and we brought something never seen before with every mod (patch) that we made. Mine opinion, mine advice to you: if you have time, will and energy to do some modding work, maybe it is better to focus on some other stuff, but repeating more or less same stuff over and over again. All of you are just thinking how to make some small updates (not much time consuming) which can get you some attention, instead of thinking, ok what is that I can create that has never been seen before, some big new project starting from the scratch. For years we've never had patch for Italian Lega Basket, ACB League mod was last seen in 2016, VTB League nowhere to be found, Turkey League also, France, Germany... No one had an idea to create FIBA Champions League mod with 30 teams from it... But we are speaking here about most important thing of all things, is Real Madrid collar v or b or c and does Olimpia have playoffs logo or not. As I said earlier, mine opinion, mine advice, coming from all mine good will and based on my many year experience in modding. Didn't say that you should or shouldn't do anything. And that you shouldn't do it your way. Your choice, do whatever you like. I am not modding anymore, nor having 2k14 with me on mine PC. It was fun while it lasted, but now I have far better and more important things in life ahead of me. Basically, I couldn't care less about it. I am hanging out here in case someone needs some tech support with mine (or ours) work or has any kind of question or needs advice.

To finish, really, you can work on whatever you want, just keep it clean and tidy, that's the whole point.

Cheers!
Wolfy03

Postby Number10 on Wed May 19, 2021 10:00 pm

Thanks for the Milan jerseys.

Personally, I slightly modified the .ros files to have more choice of jerseys (type "hardwood classic" but for EuroLeague), so I am happy to have new beautiful creations ! Thanks cyberhorse ! (Y)

Afterwards, Wolfy03 is right, ideally it is better to edit the topics rather than create new ones ... otherwise it's a bit of a mess. :wink:
Number10

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding