HELP.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

HELP.

Postby chriscarr99 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:37 am

I have been trying for years to add a new logo to my UBR. I'm trying to import the Cavs logo from 2003-2010. I have the 2KX mod, the 3DM mod and REDMC. I have watched Jaos tutorial vids and they have not helped me do it. When I add a logo, whether its a new logo i create in the logos_large.iff file or replacing a different logo, all my logos in the game disappear and I cant replace my broken logos_large.iff with the old working one. Can someone please help me. Can I get a step by step tutorial on how to do it. This has been bugging me forever. There are no tutorials anywhere on YT or the internet. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
chriscarr99

Re: HELP.

Postby Wolfy03 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:24 am

Well just create a DXT5 of logo you want in PS, save it in 4 dimensions (512px, 256px, 128px, 64px) and import it over current Cavs logo in logos_large, medium, small, tiny (I think it goes like that, basically all 4 that has names like that). For import use 3DM. Make sure to save it after all is done (make sure that the file is overwritten in your directory). Basically that's it, not a rocket science, really.
Wolfy03

Re: HELP.

Postby chriscarr99 on Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:53 am

Wolfy03 wrote:Well just create a DXT5 of logo you want in PS, save it in 4 dimensions (512px, 256px, 128px, 64px) and import it over current Cavs logo in logos_large, medium, small, tiny (I think it goes like that, basically all 4 that has names like that). For import use 3DM. Make sure to save it after all is done (make sure that the file is overwritten in your directory). Basically that's it, not a rocket science, really.

I dont want to overwrite the current cavs logo. I want to add a new one to the game. Also, I have done all those steps (made sure it was DTX5, saved in the different dimensions, generated mip maps, overwrote the files in the large medium small) and when i start the game all my logos are missing in the menu, roster viewer and when trying to start a match the game crashes and closes.
chriscarr99

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding