NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby JDAGOD on Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:52 pm

We're trying too find new ways too innovate with the game it's so we decided to add a little bit of immersion!

So we've made it possible to see what class that player is in & The likeliness of them leaving early!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
^^ Aidan Igehion
Image
^^Scottie Lewis^^

HEY NLSC FAMILY! Me & My Partner Certified Bench warmer are back with the 2019-2020 College Basketball Mod.

Above are screens of some in-game (*enb used*).

We’re actually gonna scrap the beta. We’re on Track to drop the full thing

We’re also implementing more than one brodcast system/Scoreboard like the old NCAA games.

You’ll be able to play with a ESPN theme (2K20 Scoreboard) or FS1 for now..

Teams List:

Code: Select all
 Arizona
Alabama
Auburn
BYU
BAYLOR
UCONN
COLORADO
CREIGHTON
DAVIDSON
DUKE
FLORIDA
FSU
GEORGIA
GEORGETOWN
GONZAGA
HARVARD
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
KANSAS
K-STATE
KENTUCKY
LOUISVILLE
LSU
MARYLAND
MARQUETTE
MEMPHIS
MICHIGAN
MSU
OLE MISS
N.C. STATE
OHIO STATE
OU
OREGON
PROVIDENCE
PURDUE
SETON HALL
SYRACUSE
TENN
TEXAS
TEXAS TECH
UCLA
USC
UTAH STATE
VCU
VILLANOVA
UW
WESTERN KENTUCKY
(46 Teams)


Draft Potential/Future Outlook Breakdowns:

ONE & DONE = 1 and only Season playing will not return too school

2 Year Player = Player has the potential to go pro their sophomore year.

4 Year Player= Needs tons of Development has the potential to be a PRO one day.

Cloudy = Could Declare this Year depending on how the Season Goes for them.

OVERSEAS= The NBA is a long shot as of now and overseas may work better for them

TEST THE WATERS = Will Test draft process but may come back too School
-JDAGOD :)
Last edited by JDAGOD on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
ROCK CHALK FOREVER!
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby Bassman58 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:06 am

Good news. Can't wait for some college hoops.
User avatar
Bassman58
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 6:18 am

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:26 pm

Bassman58 wrote:Good news. Can't wait for some college hoops.


We can't Either!

Also the first post will be updated periodically.
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:59 am

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby Mackubex on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:33 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Image Image Image
User avatar
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2021 Ultimate 2K14 Draft Class | Mackubex 2K14 XX Roster | 2K14 Player Callnames Update V4
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:57 am

Mackubex wrote::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:


We’ve also implemented a animation mod by Dann 2K & Arguelles.

We’re trying too keep the game as fresh as possible.

Also what should the background color be this season?

Red? Orange? Blue? Black and Smoky?
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:59 am

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby Small Baller on Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:15 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote:
Mackubex wrote::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:


We’ve also implemented a animation mod by Dann 2K & Arguelles.

We’re trying too keep the game as fresh as possible.

Also what should the background color be this season?

Red? Orange? Blue? Black and Smoky?


:bowdown: :applaud: The goats are back! Maybe orange I wonder how that would look!
Small Baller
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:36 am

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby Midas Touch on Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:10 pm

JDAGOD wrote:We're trying too find new ways too innovate with the game it's so we decided to add a little bit of immersion!

So we've made it possible to see what class that player is in & The likeliness of them leaving early!

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
^^ Aidan Igehion
[ Image ]
^^Scottie Lewis^^

HEY NLSC FAMILY! Me & My Partner Certified Bench warmer are back with the 2019-2020 College Basketball Mod.

Above are screens of some in-game (*enb used*).

We actually have a beta ready and being prepared so It can scratch your itch for the upcoming season. As for the full release it's well on it's way!

Till then please feel free too ask any questions! A team's list will be posted soon!

-JDAGOD :)


Yessir!!! I hope for a wild season this year!
User avatar
Midas Touch
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby slimm44 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:29 pm

:cool:

#letsgetit
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby JDAGOD on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:48 pm

slimm44 wrote::cool:

#letsgetit


:))))

Main Post Updated ! Above is a break down of all of the Draft Potential/ Future outlook for all players.

Also the teams list has been provided this mod will be huge

Thank you all for your patience :)
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
ROCK CHALK FOREVER!
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby Small Baller on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:38 am

JDAGOD wrote:
slimm44 wrote::cool:

#letsgetit


:))))

Main Post Updated ! Above is a break down of all of the Draft Potential/ Future outlook for all players.

Also the teams list has been provided this mod will be huge

Thank you all for your patience :)


Will all the teams be compatible with season and Association mode?

Will there be any special venues ?
Small Baller
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:36 am

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:55 am

Small Baller wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
slimm44 wrote::cool:

#letsgetit


:))))

Main Post Updated ! Above is a break down of all of the Draft Potential/ Future outlook for all players.

Also the teams list has been provided this mod will be huge

Thank you all for your patience :)


Will all the teams be compatible with season and Association mode?

Will there be any special venues ?


Yes all teams are gonna be compatible in the V1 of the mod itself.

The only venue that will be available in the V1 is the State Farm Champions Classic
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:59 am

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby lipegsouza on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:16 am

No UCF?
User avatar
lipegsouza
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 am
Location: Brasil

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby JDAGOD on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:07 am

lipegsouza wrote:No UCF?


That could be a V2 team don’t know their potential too make the tournament however.

Any others you would like to play with ?
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
ROCK CHALK FOREVER!
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby lipegsouza on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:38 am

JDAGOD wrote:
lipegsouza wrote:No UCF?


That could be a V2 team don’t know their potential too make the tournament however.

Any others you would like to play with ?


Just would like to play with UCF, it's my favorite college team. Thanks for considering them for V2.
User avatar
lipegsouza
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 am
Location: Brasil

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby JDAGOD on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:09 am

lipegsouza wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
lipegsouza wrote:No UCF?


That could be a V2 team don’t know their potential too make the tournament however.

Any others you would like to play with ?


Just would like to play with UCF, it's my favorite college team. Thanks for considering them for V2.


It’s all good G I’ll consider any team for the V2
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
ROCK CHALK FOREVER!
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:04 am

lipegsouza wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
lipegsouza wrote:No UCF?


That could be a V2 team don’t know their potential too make the tournament however.

Any others you would like to play with ?


Just would like to play with UCF, it's my favorite college team. Thanks for considering them for V2.


If you want a roadmap we can provide it for you :)
User avatar
Certified benchwarmer
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:59 am

Re: NCAA 2019-2020 Mod (WIP)

Postby lipegsouza on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:50 am

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
User avatar
lipegsouza
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 am
Location: Brasil


Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests