francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby hecmanx on Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Thanks for that maxwell :applaud: :applaud: just absolutely superb work




Huge fan of the 90s bulls here and that BJ Armstrong is very good. Much appreciated!
Im hoping you can fix his backcourt teammate John Paxson. Def 2k isnt very good imo

Im hoping for something like this:
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... popup=true

Thanks for all you do here in the community :D
hecmanx
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby MadbaLL on Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:51 pm

francois_517 wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:francois_517, fabolous work on both armstrong and anderson :applaud:

but, speaking of anderson, i had in mind his older, afroo look (because no one made this version of him):

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]



francois_517 wrote:UPD2: request to all, please do not post full-size images, use text links!


my apologies. fixed!
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby snake212 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:03 am

I had to come in and give a big thanks for BJ Armstrong. Thank you....

There are a lot of shaqs out there yes, but they never put in his Orlando magic younger fade haircut. When you get a chance can you try a younger shaq with his fade haircut and goatee.


Like here in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkQjMF0KN0&t=779s
snake212
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:16 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby francois_517 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:31 pm

hecmanx wrote:Thanks for that maxwell :applaud: :applaud: just absolutely superb work




Huge fan of the 90s bulls here and that BJ Armstrong is very good. Much appreciated!
Im hoping you can fix his backcourt teammate John Paxson. Def 2k isnt very good imo

Im hoping for something like this:
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... popup=true

Thanks for all you do here in the community :D


Hmm, this guy has a complicated hairstyle - that’s something I don’t know how to do. I can make him bald so that later someone would add a hair mesh to his head
francois_517
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby francois_517 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:47 pm

snake212 wrote:I had to come in and give a big thanks for BJ Armstrong. Thank you....

There are a lot of shaqs out there yes, but they never put in his Orlando magic younger fade haircut. When you get a chance can you try a younger shaq with his fade haircut and goatee.


Like here in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkQjMF0KN0&t=779s


Dude, I'm not a hairstylist :D I'm not going to engage in such trifles as adding hair, beards, braids, etc. Sorry
francois_517
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby melomanu20 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:29 am

francois_517 wrote:
hecmanx wrote:Thanks for that maxwell :applaud: :applaud: just absolutely superb work




Huge fan of the 90s bulls here and that BJ Armstrong is very good. Much appreciated!
Im hoping you can fix his backcourt teammate John Paxson. Def 2k isnt very good imo

Im hoping for something like this:
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... popup=true

Thanks for all you do here in the community :D


Hmm, this guy has a complicated hairstyle - that’s something I don’t know how to do. I can make him bald so that later someone would add a hair mesh to his head





I can always try adding some 3d hair to paxson. Im thinking maybe Kyle Singler or something like that. If you can just make the texture with hair (not 3d hair) then i can work with that (Y)
melomanu20
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby francois_517 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:48 am

melomanu20 wrote:
francois_517 wrote:
hecmanx wrote:Thanks for that maxwell :applaud: :applaud: just absolutely superb work




Huge fan of the 90s bulls here and that BJ Armstrong is very good. Much appreciated!
Im hoping you can fix his backcourt teammate John Paxson. Def 2k isnt very good imo

Im hoping for something like this:
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... popup=true

Thanks for all you do here in the community :D


Hmm, this guy has a complicated hairstyle - that’s something I don’t know how to do. I can make him bald so that later someone would add a hair mesh to his head






I can always try adding some 3d hair to paxson. Im thinking maybe Kyle Singler or something like that. If you can just make the texture with hair (not 3d hair) then i can work with that (Y)


I sent you all the necessary files
francois_517
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby snake212 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:47 pm

francois_517 wrote:
snake212 wrote:I had to come in and give a big thanks for BJ Armstrong. Thank you....

There are a lot of shaqs out there yes, but they never put in his Orlando magic younger fade haircut. When you get a chance can you try a younger shaq with his fade haircut and goatee.


Like here in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkQjMF0KN0&t=779s


Dude, I'm not a hairstylist :D I'm not going to engage in such trifles as adding hair, beards, braids, etc. Sorry



Ok no problem. Im not sure how you artist do things....sorry about that man. but I found a somewhat decent version of shaq from a 2k13 google search. Its ok
snake212
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:16 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby francois_517 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:58 pm

Well, John Paxson is ready. Many thanks to melomanu20 for the help, he made great hair. There would be no such modification without his help. There are practically no suitable images for Paxson, so we did everything we could :)

John Paxson
Image
http://scadonsak.com/113x
francois_517
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby skoadam on Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:04 am

francois_517, my friend i must tell you something....man you are talented.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7929
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby melomanu20 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Thank you francois_517 :bowdown: :bowdown2: Im just glad I could help out in any small way that I could. Fan of all your work and it was really cool to collab on something with you :D
You are killing it with all these retro faces :applaud:
melomanu20
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby MadbaLL on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:34 pm

great job on paxon :applaud:
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby francois_517 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:37 pm

skoadam wrote:francois_517, my friend i must tell you something....man you are talented.


Thank you friend for the appreciation of my work. I am a little embarrassed :oops: because my work is far from ideal and I am rarely happy with the results. But I'm glad to hear that :D
francois_517
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby francois_517 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:57 am

Lawrence Funderburke
Image
http://scadonsak.com/2N48
francois_517
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby clutchcity95 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:49 am

Wow great paxson and funderburke!

Im hoping you can take a shot at Danny Ferry please, either with hair or bald. Doesnt matter but his current CF doesnt match him. P

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... popup=true

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... popup=true
clutchcity95
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:43 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby skoadam on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:33 am

francois_517, im checking all yours cfs, if i can suggest.
Your rookie Iverson, all he needs is bigger eyes.
Yours in game:
https://i.postimg.cc/VkRZkh5L/nba2k14-2 ... -48-71.jpg
Real
https://external-preview.redd.it/gJ2j5U ... 377f1f2837
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7929
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby MadbaLL on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:23 am

skoadam wrote:francois_517, im checking all yours cfs, if i can suggest.
Your rookie Iverson, all he needs is bigger eyes.
Yours in game:
https://i.postimg.cc/VkRZkh5L/nba2k14-2 ... -48-71.jpg
Real
https://external-preview.redd.it/gJ2j5U ... 377f1f2837


little OT, but this picture clerly shows one big downside of lagoa's 2k14 global - the shoulders! they are almost cut off and it makes players look wierd, not like a professional sportsmen at all.

global you use in 2k13 mod is better.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby Lady Culture on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:13 am

MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:francois_517, im checking all yours cfs, if i can suggest.
Your rookie Iverson, all he needs is bigger eyes.
Yours in game:
https://i.postimg.cc/VkRZkh5L/nba2k14-2 ... -48-71.jpg
Real
https://external-preview.redd.it/gJ2j5U ... 377f1f2837


little OT, but this picture clerly shows one big downside of lagoa's 2k14 global - the shoulders! they are almost cut off and it makes players look wierd, not like a professional sportsmen at all.

global you use in 2k13 mod is better.


Which global do you use?
Formerly WithAuthority

My NBA 2K Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCptrxF ... subscriber
User avatar
Lady Culture
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2300
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:27 am

Lady Culture wrote:
MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:francois_517, im checking all yours cfs, if i can suggest.
Your rookie Iverson, all he needs is bigger eyes.
Yours in game:
https://i.postimg.cc/VkRZkh5L/nba2k14-2 ... -48-71.jpg
Real
https://external-preview.redd.it/gJ2j5U ... 377f1f2837


little OT, but this picture clerly shows one big downside of lagoa's 2k14 global - the shoulders! they are almost cut off and it makes players look wierd, not like a professional sportsmen at all.

global you use in 2k13 mod is better.


Which global do you use?


well, this global is part of URB files, so i use the same.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby skoadam on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:29 am

MadbaLL wrote:
skoadam wrote:francois_517, im checking all yours cfs, if i can suggest.
Your rookie Iverson, all he needs is bigger eyes.
Yours in game:
https://i.postimg.cc/VkRZkh5L/nba2k14-2 ... -48-71.jpg
Real
https://external-preview.redd.it/gJ2j5U ... 377f1f2837


little OT, but this picture clerly shows one big downside of lagoa's 2k14 global - the shoulders! they are almost cut off and it makes players look wierd, not like a professional sportsmen at all.

global you use in 2k13 mod is better.

hmm, maybe its more about game, not global. Im not expert when it comes to global...sry OT.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7929
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:55 pm

skoadam wrote:hmm, maybe its more about game, not global. Im not expert when it comes to global...sry OT.


it's nothing to do with URB or game itself... it's just lagoa's shoulder edits in global (which turned out worse than default 2k).

i don't follow facebook releases and i don't know if there is any good global there, but if nothing worthy is out there i've made a conclusion that safest way is to use default 2k14 global with removed nba logo from uniforms.



p.s. francois, i apologise again for this OT.
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3017
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby francois_517 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:45 am

skoadam wrote:francois_517, im checking all yours cfs, if i can suggest.
Your rookie Iverson, all he needs is bigger eyes.
Yours in game:
https://i.postimg.cc/VkRZkh5L/nba2k14-2 ... -48-71.jpg
Real
https://external-preview.redd.it/gJ2j5U ... 377f1f2837


I will only repeat once again: the cyberfaces created by me are not perfect. And they are created in accordance with my vision. They cannot satisfy everyone. Therefore, so that everyone can make changes, according to their taste (lengthen the nose, reduce the ears, enlarge the eyes, add a beard, pigtails or mohawk, etc.) I publish two versions of the cyberface - HD and SD :D
francois_517
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby truefaith0826 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:41 am

francois, who are the next ones on your list? any coaches that made the cut?
User avatar
truefaith0826
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:00 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby francois_517 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:32 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:francois, who are the next ones on your list? any coaches that made the cut?

Next on my list is a few days of rest :D . Work takes me a lot of energy.
No listings exist. There is only my desire. I have several unfinished projects - I think that I will deal with them in the near future
francois_517
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

Re: francois_517 >> | RETRO ZONE | <<

Postby francois_517 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:50 am

francois_517
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests