NCAA 2018-2019 Season FULL V1! (It's a Wrap Folks!)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NCAA 2018-2019 Season FULL V1! (It's a Wrap Folks!)

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Welcome to the 2018-2019 NCAA MOD.

Hey Everyone knowing this was released at the Conclusion of The CBB season it is with honor i finally release this mod to the public.

I would like to thank you all for your patience as this season was our most trying and hardest season to make.

I would like to thank all of my cohorts and those who gave me advice and also allowed us to take our time putting love into this mod.

It is because of those worldwide and those die hard NCAA Fans here on the NLSC Forum that i'm able to proudly say i'm proud to be a modder.

But enough with the Tear jerking speech :lol: here's the links and Credits

If there is any feedback you want to give please comment whether it be ratings , bugs or skin tone errors or jersey numbers please let us know!

But here are the links (Y):

Arenas : http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cap81ojq ... s.rar/file

Courts: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cxio2uyck ... L.rar/file

Crowds: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8tkq1o89w ... l.rar/file

Cyberfaces: http://www.mediafire.com/file/afavbcpcn ... l.rar/file

Dornas : https://www.mediafire.com/download/2yh7ed52n6hsg9k

Extras (Global, Ball , Tight Jersey & Titlescreen): http://www.mediafire.com/file/fori1yg62 ... 9.rar/file

Jerseys: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ma8ce7g82 ... L.rar/file

Kicks : http://www.mediafire.com/file/rgpfvrf88 ... L.rar/file

Scoreboard & Logos: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bs54edv70 ... l.rar/file

ROSTER (Place in saves not main folder): http://www.mediafire.com/file/hw62sc63n ... S.rar/file

Code: Select all
CREDITS: CYBERFACES : Certified Benchwarmer , Blang, Nick15 , Maravich , Macubex.

Arenas & Dornas & Crowds : Bassman, Certified Benchwarmer

Courts: Certified Benchwarmer

Global: Me :)

Roster: GOAT44 *Slimm44* sorry that was a typo :)

Bug Testers: Slimm44, DaCrispy, Manni Live.

Kicks: TG, Samkicks, Drucility2K

Titlescreen: Jdcdesigns 56 checkout him out on IG good friend of mines!

Quick Fun Facts: 1. There are over 569+ Cyberfaces
2. My little sister is my closest Beta Tester
3. I will be making a 2019-2020 Season , I graduate Highschool next year ;)
4. ^^ It's actually already in Development (Y)
Last edited by JDAGOD on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:07 am, edited 18 times in total.
"Don't be the person to sink the ship if you ain't the captain".
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Re: NCAA 2018-2019 Season WIP (Unofficial Thread)

Postby BPDHoplite on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:59 am

Why not just update the roster and use all the art files from last year?
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Postby JDAGOD on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:41 am

DaCrispy wrote:Why not just update the roster and use all the art files from last year?

That’s what I’m gonna do and ima need help renaming the coaches along with doing more art files for more teams.
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby BPDHoplite on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:30 am

JDAGOD wrote:
DaCrispy wrote:Why not just update the roster and use all the art files from last year?

That’s what I’m gonna do and ima need help renaming the coaches along with doing more art files for more teams.

Ah Ok. I'll see if I'll help out when I get my 12-13 mod finished.

BPDHoplite
Contributor

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:49 pm

JDAGOD wrote:Hello this isn’t the official thread for the 2018-2019 Season mod

This is a thread for those who may want to help me out along the way or have any team suggestions for the 2018-2019 Season

I can/Can’t manage to do everything by Myself because I want to have this out at either the beginning of the season or before so I’m asking those on the forum if you would like to help me with

Cyberfaces
Arenas
Logos
Jerseys
Rosters

I plan on having way more teams than I did in last seasons iteration

If you would like to help either PM me or Comment on this Thread . (Y)

I took a Long Hiatus after you finished updating and I’m glad to say let’s get back to work but my only issue is we don’t have a person or a group of people who can help make some cyberfaces for us or do some of the dornas if we’re gonna do more teams then we’re gonna need more people .
I'm the only player to come back down 4-0
Certified benchwarmer

Postby JDAGOD on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:28 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote:

This is a thread for those who may want to help me out along the way or have any team suggestions for the 2018-2019 Season

I can/Can’t manage to do everything by Myself because I want to have this out at either the beginning of the season or before so I’m asking those on the forum if you would like to help me with

Cyberfaces
Arenas
Logos
Jerseys
Rosters

I took a Long Hiatus after you finished updating and I’m glad to say let’s get back to work but my only issue is we don’t have a person or a group of people who can help make some cyberfaces for us or do some of the dornas if we’re gonna do more teams then we’re gonna need more people .

Yea that’s my only roadblock as of right now I don’t really have cyberfaces for many great players in this years mod.
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:16 am

JDAGOD wrote:

Cyberfaces
Arenas
Logos
Jerseys
Rosters

Yea that’s my only roadblock as of right now I don’t really have cyberfaces for many great players in this years mod.

HUGE NEWS!! I finally learned how to make cybefaces man first try i got Quentin Grimes i know it's not an elite face but surely looks like him to me Watchu think?
Certified benchwarmer

Re: NCAA 2018-2019 Season WIP (Modders Needed).

Postby Bassman58 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:06 am

Looks good. You will get better with each CF you make. At least that's what I read from comments made by others. :) I wish I had a 3D brain. I'll stick with 2 dimensions.

Check out youtube videos for other games such as FIFA and PES soccer, MKB 2K and NHL hockey.
Bassman58

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:44 am

JDAGOD wrote:

Cyberfaces
Arenas
Logos
Jerseys
Rosters

[ Image ]

HUGE NEWS!! I finally learned how to make cybefaces man first try i got Quentin Grimes i know it's not an elite face but surely looks like him to me Watchu think?

What can’t you do :applaud:
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby Small Baller on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:32 am

JDAGOD wrote:

Cyberfaces
Arenas
Logos
Jerseys
Rosters

[ Image ]

Looks Damn Good! :applaud:

If you can make Shareef or Jalen Smith your definitely Certified :applaud:
Small Baller

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:49 am

Funny you say that i actually made Jalen Smith Last night if i could get a better head shape it would be nice. (Y)
Certified benchwarmer

Postby JDAGOD on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:18 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote:[ Image ]

Funny you say that i actually made Jalen Smith Last night if i could get a better head shape it would be nice. (Y)

Sorry I’ve been busy but I managed to get some dornas done I plan on updating Kentucky’s and Syracuse’s.

Also I re-worked the Jersey’s tab and Arena’s so all of the GID’S can line up (Y)
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby Midas Touch on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Hey I've been following this mod since last year i always hoped some one on the Operation Sports forums would make something like this but i guess not.

So i finally made a account to tell you guys that you're doing something really amazing!

I first saw this on Manni Live's youtube it was on my recommended it. I haven't played a college basketball mod since 2015. I tried to do it on the Next gen and it just doesn't give me the same feel.

I just want to say you guys are doing a hell of job here man wow! I played this one and the other one by this Guy named the DaCrispy with the smaller schools and it was just too much fun.

I hope you guys can combine the two and make something huge. I really hope you guys can do it again this year but other than keep up the great i'll make sure to keep up with the development of this mod. Other than that stay on your grind! (Y)
Midas Touch

Re: NCAA 2018-2019 Season WIP. Off Season

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 am

:new:

I made Mississippi State court and it took me forever. I added the 82 counties around the court if you look close you can read it.

Probably the hardest court i ever had to make :facepalm2:
Certified benchwarmer

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:41 am

Midas Touch wrote:Hey I've been following this mod since last year i always hoped some one on the Operation Sports forums would make something like this but i guess not.

So i finally made a account to tell you guys that you're doing something really amazing!

I first saw this on Manni Live's youtube it was on my recommended it. I haven't played a college basketball mod since 2015. I tried to do it on the Next gen and it just doesn't give me the same feel.

I just want to say you guys are doing a hell of job here man wow! I played this one and the other one by this Guy named the DaCrispy with the smaller schools and it was just too much fun.

I hope you guys can combine the two and make something huge. I really hope you guys can do it again this year but other than keep up the great i'll make sure to keep up with the development of this mod. Other than that stay on your grind! (Y)

Thanks i can only speak on my behalf though and say thank you!
Certified benchwarmer

Postby Small Baller on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 am

Certified benchwarmer wrote: :new:
[ Image ]

I made Mississippi State court and it took me forever. I added the 82 counties around the court if you look close you can read it.

Uh oh Certified back at it :applaud:

Question how many teams in this year mod compared to last ?
Small Baller

Postby JDAGOD on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:42 am

Midas Touch wrote:Hey I've been following this mod since last year i always hoped some one on the Operation Sports forums would make something like this but i guess not.

Thank You stay tuned for this season!
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby JDAGOD on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:07 am

Small Baller wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote: :new:
[ Image ]

Uh oh Certified back at it :applaud:

Question how many teams in this year mod compared to last ?

I’ll release the teams list soon
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby BPDHoplite on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:37 am

Midas Touch wrote:I just want to say you guys are doing a hell of job here man wow! I played this one and the other one by this Guy named the DaCrispy with the smaller schools and it was just too much fun.

I see someone giving me props with Patrick star as their profile pic. You've made my day XD

Also I lost all my work when my pc died and I don't have backups past V1 so me updating mine is sadly unlikely

BPDHoplite
Contributor

Postby Midas Touch on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:52 pm

DaCrispy wrote:
Midas Touch wrote:I just want to say you guys are doing a hell of job here man wow! I played this one and the other one by this Guy named the DaCrispy with the smaller schools and it was just too much fun.

I see someone giving me props with Patrick star as their profile pic. You've made my day XD

Also I lost all my work when my pc died and I don't have backups past V1 so me updating mine is sadly unlikely

No biggie.

And Question will my Johnnies make the cut this year ? :D
Midas Touch

Postby JDAGOD on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Midas Touch wrote:
DaCrispy wrote:

No biggie.

And Question will my Johnnies make the cut this year ? :D

Yea they actually did make the cut (Y)
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby Certified benchwarmer on Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Just Made Charles Bassey (WKU) let's just say it's a work in progress :lol:
Certified benchwarmer

Postby JDAGOD on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:27 pm

Certified benchwarmer wrote:Just Made Charles Bassey (WKU) let's just say it's a work in progress :lol:
[ Image ]

Lmao i was about to say that his hair looks a little suspect.

But also i think i'm gonna hold back on having Houston in the Mod for Now.
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Postby Midas Touch on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:24 am

JDAGOD wrote:
Certified benchwarmer wrote:Just Made Charles Bassey (WKU) let's just say it's a work in progress :lol:
[ Image ]

Any reason for not having them?
Midas Touch

Postby JDAGOD on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:18 am

Midas Touch wrote:
JDAGOD wrote:
[ Image ]

Any reason for not having them?

I messed up on the GID's if you know what that is. They'll be in the mod however maybe not in the beginning.
JDAGOD
@Br_Easyconcepts

Next

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding