Replacing a CF in a Roster

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Replacing a CF in a Roster

Postby Mavs4Life on Fri May 25, 2018 11:26 am

I'm playing with UBR and the only Manu Ginobili CFs they have are the long-haired Manu (used for 03-08) and the bald Manu (09-present). There's no short-haired Manu with a beard, which is the style he actually had for most of his career, but I found the default CF which is close enough to that to use. I wanted to know how I could implement that CF into the UBR rosters, if at all. I've searched everywhere and all I can find is CF ID lists and how to give your MyPlayer a real CF. And if it's possible, can you do it without buying RedMC?
This topic was moved from NBA 2K14 by Andrew on Fri May 25, 2018 12:32 pm.
Mavs4Life

Re: Replacing a CF in a Roster

Postby NickTheQuick31 on Fri May 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Just rename the original Ginobili CF you have the CF you want to replace. For example if the long hair CF is the one you want to replace find its ID number (png9999) and rename the CF you want to replace it (png9999). I hope that makes sense.
Huge collector of vintage NBA games on DVD, check out my full listings of games at http://bradssportgames.weebly.com
NickTheQuick31

Re: Replacing a CF in a Roster

Postby icecr on Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 pm

Mavs4Life wrote:I'm playing with UBR and the only Manu Ginobili CFs they have are the long-haired Manu (used for 03-08) and the bald Manu (09-present). There's no short-haired Manu with a beard, which is the style he actually had for most of his career, but I found the default CF which is close enough to that to use. I wanted to know how I could implement that CF into the UBR rosters, if at all. I've searched everywhere and all I can find is CF ID lists and how to give your MyPlayer a real CF. And if it's possible, can you do it without buying RedMC?

In order to change the cyberface in the roster, you can use the free version of RED MC. It is enough to replace the number in the CF_ID field with the one you need. If you play in the Association or in My career then you need to use Aleczou Chinese Trainer, just find the right player and in the Appearance tab change the CF ID field to the right one.
sorry for my bad english :facepalm:
icecr

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding