Retro Players [MAESTRO]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby Bassman58 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:45 am

Keep up the excellent work. You are giving role layers better cyberfaces. I also appreciate that you have a direct download. No jumping through hoops, no double and triple links to other sites and no links for the password and another for the file. thank you.
User avatar
Bassman58
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:18 am

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby nicolim on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:49 pm

dont know y, i prefer retro roster. good job
nicolim
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby [MAESTRO] on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Bassman58 wrote:Keep up the excellent work. You are giving role layers better cyberfaces. I also appreciate that you have a direct download. No jumping through hoops, no double and triple links to other sites and no links for the password and another for the file. thank you.

No problem, bro. I am very pleased to hear that my work brings pleasure to someone :wink:
User avatar
[MAESTRO]
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby simonphoenix on Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm

(Y) that Mobley is awesome, appreciate your work role players rarely get love but they make up the majority of the rosters.
simonphoenix
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby Jmad on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:13 am

For real man, I appreciate the work you put on this players. I can be pretty sure you're one of the best cyberface modders out here, without a shadow of a doubt. Great job bro.
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
User avatar
Jmad
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:40 am

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby truefaith0826 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:57 am

Completely agree with bassman..on top of the better cyberfaces, the download links are user friendly. Good job Maestro.
User avatar
truefaith0826
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 am

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby PatTheHead on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:38 pm

I love cyberface modders. :bowdown:
.
VINTAGE ROSTERS

BAA1946/47 NBL1946/47 BAA1947/48 NBL1947/48 BAA1948/49 NBL1948/49
NBA1949/50 NBA1950/51 NBA1951/52 NBA1952/53 NBA1953/54 NBA1954/55
NBA1955/56 NBA1956/57 NBA1957/58 NBA1858/59 NBA1959/60 NBA1960/61
NBA1961/62 NBA1962/63 NBA1963/64 NBA1964/65 NBA1965/66 NBA1966/67
NBA1967/68 ABA1967/68 NBA1968/69 ABA1968/69 NBA1969/70 ABA1969/70
NBA1970/71 ABA1970/71 NBA1971/72 ABA1971/72 NBA1972/73 ABA1972/73
NBA1973/74 ABA1973/74 NBA1974/75 ABA1974/75 NBA1975/76 ABA1975/76
NBA1976/77 NBA1977/78 NBA1978/79 NBA1979/80 NBA1980/81 NBA1981/82
NBA1982/83 NBA1983/84 NBA1984/85 DRAFT 47-48 DRAFT 68-75 DRAFT 49-91

DOWNLOAD

.
PatTheHead
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:12 am
Location: Vienna


Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby RICH72601 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:02 am

Wow bro, just gets better and better :crazyeyes:
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby truefaith0826 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 am

I shutdown my office PC and drive home as soon as I see this.
User avatar
truefaith0826
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 am


Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby [MAESTRO] on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:29 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:I shutdown my office PC and drive home as soon as I see this.

Hahah, bro, I am also very emotionally respond about different things :D
User avatar
[MAESTRO]
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby MadbaLL on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm

top class brian grant, antonio davis and karl malone, the best ever made for this game :applaud:
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby nicolim on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:22 am

good job keep it coming (Y)
nicolim
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby johnwest1985 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:57 pm

great work
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1445
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am


Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby Ballaboi on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:55 am

I have a question? This is not just directed at you Maestro, but most cf modders who have done Karl Malone cyberfaces. Why do we keep creating Karl Malone with the skintone 2k generically used for him, when he is CLEARLY not that color? Don't get me wrong, your cyberface for him is great, as well as a number of other cyberfaces I've seen done for him. But it bothers me that they usually resemble that skintone 3 coloring,when in reality he's as dark or darker then Michael Jordan or a Lebron James. I've NEVER seen either one of them with that light of skintone, but it's common place for Mailman. I just don't get it.

Sorry for venting on your thread, not trying to troll. I just have had that on my chest for YEARS now, and had to get it off. Since you recently did Malone, figured I'd just pose that question on here. Keep up the good work though. Much respect.
Ballaboi
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby skoadam on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:10 am

for sure....

Image
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7761
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby [MAESTRO] on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Ballaboi wrote:I have a question? This is not just directed at you Maestro, but most cf modders who have done Karl Malone cyberfaces. Why do we keep creating Karl Malone with the skintone 2k generically used for him, when he is CLEARLY not that color? Don't get me wrong, your cyberface for him is great, as well as a number of other cyberfaces I've seen done for him. But it bothers me that they usually resemble that skintone 3 coloring,when in reality he's as dark or darker then Michael Jordan or a Lebron James. I've NEVER seen either one of them with that light of skintone, but it's common place for Mailman. I just don't get it.

Sorry for venting on your thread, not trying to troll. I just have had that on my chest for YEARS now, and had to get it off. Since you recently did Malone, figured I'd just pose that question on here. Keep up the good work though. Much respect.


I do not know. Maybe it all depends on the lighting.
Image
User avatar
[MAESTRO]
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby truefaith0826 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:19 pm

[MAESTRO] wrote:Dominique Wilkins
[ Image ]
https://yadi.sk/d/IXAMUOASOu1-kg


superb work as always Maestro..happy to see nique finally have a cf he looks like.
User avatar
truefaith0826
 
Posts: 371
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 am

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby skoadam on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49 pm

[MAESTRO] wrote:
Ballaboi wrote:I have a question? This is not just directed at you Maestro, but most cf modders who have done Karl Malone cyberfaces. Why do we keep creating Karl Malone with the skintone 2k generically used for him, when he is CLEARLY not that color? Don't get me wrong, your cyberface for him is great, as well as a number of other cyberfaces I've seen done for him. But it bothers me that they usually resemble that skintone 3 coloring,when in reality he's as dark or darker then Michael Jordan or a Lebron James. I've NEVER seen either one of them with that light of skintone, but it's common place for Mailman. I just don't get it.

Sorry for venting on your thread, not trying to troll. I just have had that on my chest for YEARS now, and had to get it off. Since you recently did Malone, figured I'd just pose that question on here. Keep up the good work though. Much respect.


I do not know. Maybe it all depends on the lighting.
[ Image ]

Its all good with your Malone which is for sure best ever made.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7761
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby Bird_33 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Ballaboi wrote:I have a question? This is not just directed at you Maestro, but most cf modders who have done Karl Malone cyberfaces. Why do we keep creating Karl Malone with the skintone 2k generically used for him, when he is CLEARLY not that color? Don't get me wrong, your cyberface for him is great, as well as a number of other cyberfaces I've seen done for him. But it bothers me that they usually resemble that skintone 3 coloring,when in reality he's as dark or darker then Michael Jordan or a Lebron James. I've NEVER seen either one of them with that light of skintone, but it's common place for Mailman. I just don't get it.

Sorry for venting on your thread, not trying to troll. I just have had that on my chest for YEARS now, and had to get it off. Since you recently did Malone, figured I'd just pose that question on here. Keep up the good work though. Much respect.


Karl Malone is darker than MJ?, I've heard it all
The Unaccredited Great One
User avatar
Bird_33
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 4:16 am

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby [MAESTRO] on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:27 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:
[MAESTRO] wrote:Dominique Wilkins
[ Image ]
https://yadi.sk/d/IXAMUOASOu1-kg


superb work as always Maestro..happy to see nique finally have a cf he looks like.


skoadam wrote:
[MAESTRO] wrote:
Ballaboi wrote:I have a question? This is not just directed at you Maestro, but most cf modders who have done Karl Malone cyberfaces. Why do we keep creating Karl Malone with the skintone 2k generically used for him, when he is CLEARLY not that color? Don't get me wrong, your cyberface for him is great, as well as a number of other cyberfaces I've seen done for him. But it bothers me that they usually resemble that skintone 3 coloring,when in reality he's as dark or darker then Michael Jordan or a Lebron James. I've NEVER seen either one of them with that light of skintone, but it's common place for Mailman. I just don't get it.

Sorry for venting on your thread, not trying to troll. I just have had that on my chest for YEARS now, and had to get it off. Since you recently did Malone, figured I'd just pose that question on here. Keep up the good work though. Much respect.


I do not know. Maybe it all depends on the lighting.
[ Image ]

Its all good with your Malone which is for sure best ever made.


thank you brothers!
User avatar
[MAESTRO]
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Re: Retro Players [MAESTRO]

Postby RICH72601 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:34 am

Great Nique MAESTRO. He's my favorite dunker of all time (Y)
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 9 guests