[Icecr] Retro Players/Teams Cyberfaces

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Icecr] Retro Players Cyberfaces part 2

Postby icecr on Thu May 03, 2018 9:51 am

These three months were a great experience for me and your support helped me a lot! Thank you very much for your kind words guys (Y)

As I mentioned before I would like to take a break from modding. Honestly didn't expect so many requests! To perform all as you know I have no chance :)

At the moment these are the last three works

Orlando Woolridge Preview

Robert Pack Preview

Image Image Image Image

Gary Payton**

**Orlando Woolridge and Robert Pack have the final versions, the texture for Payton still need to work.
Last edited by icecr on Tue May 24, 2022 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorry for my bad english :facepalm:
icecr

Postby icecr on Thu May 03, 2018 9:09 pm

Gary Payton Preview

Delay release I will not, all three cyberfaces will be available in the coming days.
Last edited by icecr on Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
icecr

Postby Bird_33 on Thu May 03, 2018 10:28 pm

Some great work here, you have a great eye for cf modding..hopefully you will get back to it sometime too
Bird_33

Postby RetroFuture on Fri May 04, 2018 12:49 am

Great faces icecr!
RetroFuture

Postby MadbaLL on Fri May 04, 2018 6:40 am

super stunning cfs @icer :applaud:

that sabonis was much needed.
MadbaLL

Postby icecr on Fri May 04, 2018 9:58 am

Gary Payton Release (UPD 1st post)

Orlando Woolridge Release (UPD 1st post)

Robert Pack Release (UPD 1st post)

:pirate: And again I want to tell you all a huge SPASIBO for your support all this time! Also nice to see that section 2k14 much alive in recent days. Great modders with a great works :wink: :pirate:
Last edited by icecr on Tue May 24, 2022 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
icecr

Postby Maravich on Fri May 04, 2018 10:02 pm

icecr wrote: :pirate: And again I want to tell you all a huge SPASIBO for your support all this time! Also nice to see that section 2k14 much alive in recent days. Great modders with a great works :wink: :pirate:

The old rockers never die. Thanks for giving live here.
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod : http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.ph ... a#p1648781
UR Basketball - Ultimate Base Roster - FIBA - NCAA and so many mods. Thousands of Maravich´s cyberfaces are walking for there...
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Jmad on Sat May 05, 2018 1:22 am

Awesome works Icecr!!! Thanks for all this great cyberfaces you made, man. Hope to see you make more of them anytime soon, again , thanks a lot.
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
Jmad

Postby RetroFuture on Sat May 05, 2018 3:55 am

Thanks for everything icecr! Hope to see you soon :D
RetroFuture

Postby Shambala on Sat May 05, 2018 5:40 pm

I hope you come back with some new works, bro! thank you for the great cyberfaces! (Y) :applaud:
Shambala

Postby VRS on Sun May 06, 2018 3:25 am

Great work, gongratulations but...why don't you make not famous players without cf? All these players who you made have already cfs.
VRS

Postby Shambala on Sun May 06, 2018 5:38 am

VRS wrote:Great work, gongratulations but...why don't you make not famous players without cf? All these players who you made have already cfs.

my personal opinion.. I do not see any sense to do deep bench players unless you are doing some sort of project for urb or ubr. the release of the game was about 5 years ago and during that time I did not see that at least someone did

Xavier McDaniel, John Salley, Joe Dumars, Brad Daugherty, Terry Cummings, Elton Brand, Tim Hardaway, Kevin McHale, Craig Hodges, Tom Chambers, Michael Cooper, Robert Parish, Gary Payton, Orlando Woolridge and others!

You can open the roster (I use ubr) and see that all of this list is the port from 2k9-13 or default 2k14. a huge number of players from the starting lines first need to be updated and icecr makes it great! if you have some own works I think it would be great to share them with other users of this forum. but if not, then perhaps you can try to make them if they do not have cyberfases at all..
Shambala

Postby icecr on Sun May 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Jmad wrote:Awesome works Icecr!!! Thanks for all this great cyberfaces you made, man. Hope to see you make more of them anytime soon, again , thanks a lot.

Shambala wrote:I hope you come back with some new works, bro! thank you for the great cyberfaces! (Y) :applaud:

Maravich wrote:
icecr wrote: :pirate: And again I want to tell you all a huge SPASIBO for your support all this time! Also nice to see that section 2k14 much alive in recent days. Great modders with a great works :wink: :pirate:

The old rockers never die. Thanks for giving live here.

RetroFuture wrote:Thanks for everything icecr! Hope to see you soon :D

MadbaLL wrote:super stunning cfs @icer :applaud:

that sabonis was much needed.

Bird_33 wrote:Some great work here, you have a great eye for cf modding..hopefully you will get back to it sometime too

blang wrote:Don't really play with retro players, but still, incredible job man :applaud: Nice to see there is still several good cf modders around

From the heart guys, Thank you!) I am very glad to see that my work was useful! :)

VRS wrote:Great work, gongratulations but...why don't you make not famous players without cf? All these players who you made have already cfs.

Well, as I said, for me, modding is a hobby and I do it for fun. I'm a regular player in 2k14 like you, and like any other man. And at some point I realized that the players of the classic teams in the default roster are not updated. All I found was this great works of Maravich and it inspired me to create own thread on the forum. I can say with certainty that I am only now beginning to gain some confidence in my abilities. Now I am not doing modding for a while, but you can always leave a request on the player, and when I return I will certainly see what I can do.

Let me remind you, I do not work for any big project and do not receive any dividends. Well, except of course fun :) But I don't mind and even glad if someone will find my work useful and will use them in their major projects.
icecr

Postby Maravich on Mon May 07, 2018 2:05 am

Shambala wrote:

my personal opinion.. I do not see any sense to do deep bench players unless you are doing some sort of project for urb or ubr. the release of the game was about 5 years ago and during that time I did not see that at least someone did

Xavier McDaniel, John Salley, Joe Dumars, Brad Daugherty, Terry Cummings, Elton Brand, Tim Hardaway, Kevin McHale, Craig Hodges, Tom Chambers, Michael Cooper, Robert Parish, Gary Payton, Orlando Woolridge and others!

You can open the roster (I use ubr) and see that all of this list is the port from 2k9-13 or default 2k14. a huge number of players from the starting lines first need to be updated and icecr makes it great! if you have some own works I think it would be great to share them with other users of this forum. but if not, then perhaps you can try to make them if they do not have cyberfases at all..

Really its in this way. I like make cfs for bench players. I have made several. But the main thing really for the mots of players of this game are the famous players. And in this way, 2K has (or has have) bad cfs for very important player in NBA history. I give thanks for Icecr for his big work in this. In a few weeks i have some free time and i´ll take a view for pending work (bench players really). And i´ll talk with Skoadam for future facepacks updates. Anyway, there is a update for release.

icecr wrote:Well, as I said, for me, modding is a hobby and I do it for fun. I'm a regular player in 2k14 like you, and like any other man. And at some point I realized that the players of the classic teams in the default roster are not updated. All I found was this great works of Maravich and it inspired me to create own thread on the forum. I can say with certainty that I am only now beginning to gain some confidence in my abilities. Now I am not doing modding for a while, but you can always leave a request on the player, and when I return I will certainly see what I can do.

Let me remind you, I do not work for any big project and do not receive any dividends. Well, except of course fun :) But I don't mind and even glad if someone will find my work useful and will use them in their major projects.

Thank you man. Really thanks. :D
UR Basketball - Ultimate Base Roster - FIBA - NCAA and so many mods. Thousands of Maravich´s cyberfaces are walking for there...
Always old school
Maravich

Postby icecr on Mon May 14, 2018 7:10 am

A bit of offline news! I keep updating my previous works, there is no game on this laptop, so there is no way to completely finish these cyberfaces. So just Blender previews now.

Artis Gilmore

Bernard King

Bob McAdoo

Mitch Richmond

Oscar Robertson

Wilt Chamberlain
Last edited by icecr on Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
icecr

Postby Jmad on Mon May 14, 2018 9:31 am

OH HELL YEAH!That Wilt is getting better and better by every version :D
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
Jmad

Postby Jumpman2K on Mon May 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Great job bro! Loving those new versions! :applaud:
Jumpman2K

Postby bangerGS on Tue May 15, 2018 1:42 am

Do you do request; if so the game could use a decent Rod Strickland, Walter Berry and a young Baron Davis. Good work! By the way.
bangerGS

Postby linrongyan on Tue May 15, 2018 8:43 am

Hello Icer,

I am wondering is it possible that you could make a free retro player cybefaces for Paul Arizin nicknamed "Pitchin' Paul"
Ball is Part of My Life
linrongyan

Postby linrongyan on Tue May 15, 2018 10:54 am

Hello Icer,

I guess I have few more requests that if you could make cyberfaces:

Randy Smith ---- 1974-83 Braves/Clippers

Wayman Tisdale --- Kings
Ball is Part of My Life
linrongyan

Postby Bird_33 on Tue May 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Nice work as always...Reggie Lewis - You gotta improve him man, he deserves better than his 2k cf!..guy was coming into stardom before his death too. Also 2K's Larry Nance cf sucks too
Bird_33

Postby The Human Highlight Film on Thu May 17, 2018 1:37 am

RetroFuture wrote:Evil twins challenge: Craig Ehlo vs. Bobby Hansen

linrongyan wrote:Wayman Tisdale --- Kings

I second these requests!
The Human Highlight Film

Postby RetroFuture on Thu May 17, 2018 2:24 am

icecr has certainly made an impact with his amazing faces. So many people appreciate his work (Y)
RetroFuture

Postby Maravich on Thu May 17, 2018 9:59 pm

icecr wrote:A bit of offline news! I keep updating my previous works, there is no game on this laptop, so there is no way to completely finish these cyberfaces. So just Blender previews now.

Artis Gilmore
[ Image ]

Wilt Chamberlain
[ Image ]

Amazing. Really amazing. Very good work man!
Always old school
Maravich

Postby icecr on Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Thanks a lot, you guys are awesome! At the moment I am in constant motion, I need to go somewhere every day. Along the way, I have access to a limited list of programs such as Blender and Photoshop. I can finally rest a couple of days, starting tomorrow night. Then I will try to prepare a mass update:

Artis Gilmore, Bernard King, Bob McAdoo (NY, LA), Mitch Richmond (SAC, GS), Oscar Robertson, Wilt Chamberlain, Walt Frazier (probably).

Texture updates for:

Karl Malone (Late 80s-Early 90s, Mid-Late 90s), Terry Cummings, Baron Davis, Gary Payton.

There are also some new works:

Rasheed Wallace, Brandon Roy.

If I have time, I might take a couple of requests.
Last edited by icecr on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icecr

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding