[JUMPMAN2K] 2018-2019 NBA Official & Alternate Courts Pack RELEASED Page 1

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Philadelphia 76ers New Playoffs Court RELEASED - Last Page

Postby Jumpman2K on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:57 pm

Jumpman2K wrote:Philadelphia 76ers New Playoffs Court RELEASED
Download link: https://cll.press/d4xMWmE

#HereTheyCome x #PhilaUnite

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Added Local & National TV Broadcast just in case you want one:

Local Broadcast
Download link: https://cll.press/0RRx0wYZ

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

National TV Broadcast
Download link: https://cll.press/305g

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Philadelphia 76ers New Playoffs Court RELEASED
Philadelphia 76ers New Playoffs Court RELEASED
Philadelphia 76ers New Playoffs Court RELEASED
Last edited by Jumpman2K on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] 76ers Playoffs Court || GSW & Raptors Game 1 Dornas RLSD - Last Page

Postby Jumpman2K on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:44 am

Golden State Warriors Playoffs Game 1 Dornas
Download link: http://destyy.com/wOJzZj

Image

Image

Image

Image

Credits to z3r0 2k for the base
Last edited by Jumpman2K on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] 76ers Playoffs Court || GSW & Raptors Game 1 Dornas RLSD - Last Page

Postby Jumpman2K on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:33 am

Toronto Raptors Playoffs Game 1 Dornas
Download link: http://destyy.com/wOMfRh

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Credits to z3r0 2k for the base
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] 76ers Playoffs Court || GSW & Raptors Game 1 Dornas RLSD - Last Page

Postby icecr on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:42 am

Impressive works! Looks amazing! (Y) (Y) :applaud:
sorry for my bad english :facepalm:
User avatar
icecr
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:44 am
Location: Russia

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] 76ers Playoffs Court || GSW & Raptors Game 1 Dornas RLSD - Last Page

Postby Danimal on Thu May 17, 2018 3:12 am

Will you make NBA Finals ads?
Danimal
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 3:01 am

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] 76ers Playoffs Court || GSW & Raptors Game 1 Dornas RLSD - Last Page

Postby Jumpman2K on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:26 am

icecr wrote:Impressive works! Looks amazing! (Y) (Y) :applaud:


Thank you! :)

Danimal wrote:Will you make NBA Finals ads?


Yes. Since Finals have already started.
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] GSW & Cavs 2018 Finals Court || 76ers Playoffs Court RLSD - 3rd Page

Postby Jumpman2K on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:27 am

Golden State Warriors 2018 NBA Finals Court (HD & SD) - RELEASED

Different links in case you just only want one.

SD
Download link: https://cll.press/oIyTLpfm

HD
Download link: https://cll.press/8ntSir

Image

Cleveland Cavaliers 2018 NBA Finals Court (HD & SD) - RELEASED

Different links in case you just only want one.

SD
Download link: https://cll.press/UVS5YsS

HD
Download link: https://cll.press/Qrfgr2

Image
Last edited by Jumpman2K on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] GSW & Cavs 2018 Finals Court || 76ers Playoffs Court RLSD - 3rd Page

Postby icecr on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Jumpman2K wrote:Golden State Warriors 2018 NBA Finals Court (HD & SD) - RELEASED

Different links in case you just only want one.

SD
Download link: http://ceesty.com/wHjbTs

HD
Download link: http://ceesty.com/wHjbAL

[ Image ]

Cleveland Cavaliers 2018 NBA Finals Court (HD & SD) - RELEASED

Different links in case you just only want one.

SD
Download link: http://ceesty.com/wHjbPj

HD
Download link: http://ceesty.com/wHjbSS

[ Image ]


(Y) (Y) :applaud:
sorry for my bad english :facepalm:
User avatar
icecr
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:44 am
Location: Russia

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] GSW & Cavs 2018 Finals Court || 76ers Playoffs Court RLSD - 3rd Page

Postby Jumpman2K on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:10 am

My minimal updates for NBA 2K14 & also some new discoveries. :)

>Updated Playoffs & Finals logos in the next match-up scenes
>Updated Playoffs & Finals logos in the Playoff tree.
>Updated Playoffs & Finals logos in the opening scene
>Updated the Adidas logo to Nike logo in team select mode.
>Updated East & West logo in the Playoffs replay scene.
>One thing that I still can't do, re-shape the 3D Playoff & Finals logo for it to be able to look like the current logos. I found the 3D Playoffs logos but no luck with the 3D Finals logo.

Just sharing these things for you to be aware where those files belong and that we are able to change them somehow. Still a lot of things to learn and discover.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker w/ tattoos (Boston Celtics Rookie) Previews

Postby Jumpman2K on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:39 am

Brad Wanamaker w/ tattoos (Boston Celtics Rookie)

Blender & in-game previews:

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker w/ tattoos (Boston Celtics Rookie) Previews

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:54 am

Jumpman2K wrote:Brad Wanamaker w/ tattoos (Boston Celtics Rookie)

Blender & in-game previews:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]



Great job here, and super fast. Christ we just signed him (I say we, as on Celtics, as I am huge fan).
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7380
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker w/ tattoos (Boston Celtics Rookie) Previews

Postby Jumpman2K on Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:57 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Jumpman2K wrote:Brad Wanamaker w/ tattoos (Boston Celtics Rookie)

Blender & in-game previews:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]



Great job here, and super fast. Christ we just signed him (I say we, as on Celtics, as I am huge fan).


Thank you so much! :bowdown: As soon as I've heard the news, I tried making him.
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker Previews || Denver Nuggets 18-19 Jerseys RLSD Page 3

Postby Jumpman2K on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:13 pm

Denver Nuggets 2018-2019 Nike Jerseys (Icon, Association, & Statement only) - RELEASED!

Download link: https://cll.press/obMovIjk

ICON:

Image

Image

Image

ASSOCIATION:

Image

Image

Image

STATEMENT:

Image

Image

Image

(c) Pepis21 for the jersey base, letters, warm-ups & mesh holes
Last edited by Jumpman2K on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker Previews || Denver Nuggets 18-19 Jerseys RLSD Page 3

Postby RICH72601 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:29 pm

Great work Jumpman
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker Previews || Denver Nuggets 18-19 Jerseys RLSD Page 3

Postby MadbaLL on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:38 pm

@jumpman2k, which global do you use?
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2879
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] GSW & Cavs 2018 Finals Court || 76ers Playoffs Court RLSD - 3rd Page

Postby JDAGOD on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:59 am

Jumpman2K wrote:My minimal updates for NBA 2K14 & also some new discoveries. :)

>Updated Playoffs & Finals logos in the next match-up scenes
>Updated Playoffs & Finals logos in the Playoff tree.
>Updated Playoffs & Finals logos in the opening scene
>Updated the Adidas logo to Nike logo in team select mode.
>Updated East & West logo in the Playoffs replay scene.
>One thing that I still can't do, re-shape the 3D Playoff & Finals logo for it to be able to look like the current logos. I found the 3D Playoffs logos but no luck with the 3D Finals logo.

Just sharing these things for you to be aware where those files belong and that we are able to change them somehow. Still a lot of things to learn and discover.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


What's the file name, i want to make a college basketball themed one.
"The Grind never Sleeps"
User avatar
JDAGOD
Secure the Bag
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 am
Location: THE DMV

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker Previews || Denver Nuggets 18-19 Jerseys RLSD Page 3

Postby Jumpman2K on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:47 pm

RICH72601 wrote:Great work Jumpman


Thank you sir Rich! :bowdown:

MadbaLL wrote:@jumpman2k, which global do you use?


It's called "Global Warming X" from Filipino modder Shawn Michael Gonzales. i think it's for sale tho.

JDAGOD wrote:
Jumpman2K wrote:My minimal updates for NBA 2K14 & also some new discoveries. :)

>Updated Playoffs & Finals logos in the next match-up scenes
>Updated Playoffs & Finals logos in the Playoff tree.
>Updated Playoffs & Finals logos in the opening scene
>Updated the Adidas logo to Nike logo in team select mode.
>Updated East & West logo in the Playoffs replay scene.
>One thing that I still can't do, re-shape the 3D Playoff & Finals logo for it to be able to look like the current logos. I found the 3D Playoffs logos but no luck with the 3D Finals logo.

Just sharing these things for you to be aware where those files belong and that we are able to change them somehow. Still a lot of things to learn and discover.

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


What's the file name, i want to make a college basketball themed one.


logo_nba_finals.iff
logo_nba_finals_white.iff
logo_nba_playoffs.iff
logo_nba_playoffs_white.iff
nbatodaysinglegame.iff
newbreakboard.iff
slaboverlay.iff
teasercapfinals.iff
titlecardoverlay.iff
tombstoneoverlay.iff
upperleftchip.iff
wipeplayoffs.iff

For the playoffs tree, those are logos_large/medium/small/tiny. Open it in NBA 2K Mod tool:
East - file 49
West - file 199
Playoffs white - file 103
Playoffs blue - file 324
Finals black - file 131
Finals white - file 165
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker Previews || Denver Nuggets 18-19 Jerseys RLSD Page 3

Postby reme on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:35 am

Jumpman2K,

Have you released these new playoff screen files yet ?
Thanks
reme
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:35 am

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker Previews || Denver Nuggets 18-19 Jerseys RLSD Page 3

Postby Jumpman2K on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:11 am

reme wrote:Jumpman2K,

Have you released these new playoff screen files yet ?
Thanks


Yes. Here. :)
https://www.facebook.com/Jumpman2K/post ... 3721222640
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K]Brad Wanamaker RLSD || Denver Nuggets Fictional Court Previews Page 3

Postby Jumpman2K on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 am

Denver Nuggets Fictional Court RELEASED
Download link: https://cll.press/BYXVe48

Image

Image
Last edited by Jumpman2K on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K]Brad Wanamaker RLSD || Denver Nuggets Fictional Court Previews Page 3

Postby Jumpman2K on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:13 am

Jumpman2K wrote:Brad Wanamaker w/ tattoos (Boston Celtics Rookie)

Blender & in-game previews:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Brad Wanamaker Face - RELEASED!
Brad Wanamaker Face
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: [JUMPMAN2K]Brad Wanamaker RLSD || Denver Nuggets Fictional Court Previews Page 3

Postby skoadam on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:24 am

Jumpman2K, like always top notch
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:52 am
Location: PL

Re: [JUMPMAN2K] Brad Wanamaker Previews || Denver Nuggets 18-19 Jerseys RLSD Page 3

Postby reme on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:32 am

Jumpman2K wrote:
reme wrote:Jumpman2K,

Have you released these new playoff screen files yet ?
Thanks


Yes. Here. :)
https://www.facebook.com/Jumpman2K/post ... 3721222640


Thank you !!! (Y) (Y) (Y)
reme
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:35 am

Re: [JUMPMAN2K]Brad Wanamaker RLSD || Denver Nuggets Fictional Court Previews Page 3

Postby blang on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:31 am

Great job on Wanamaker my man! :applaud: :applaud:
https://www.facebook.com/wengersrevenge/

Violence is never the answer, but sometimes it is.
User avatar
blang
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:27 am

Re: [JUMPMAN2K]Brad Wanamaker RLSD || Denver Nuggets Fictional Court Previews Page 3

Postby Jumpman2K on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:37 am

skoadam wrote:Jumpman2K, like always top notch


blang wrote:Great job on Wanamaker my man! :applaud: :applaud:


Thank you sir Sko & sir Blang! (Y) (Y)
User avatar
Jumpman2K
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], NBAsantos08 and 12 guests