Mackubex Ultimate Draft Class | MX 2024 Roster (February Update) RLSD!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | V15 ROSTER MARCH 29 UPDATE RLSD!

Postby Mackubex on Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:50 am

Image Image

Image Image

See What's New or Changelog Here:
Code: Select all
What's New (March 29, 2019):

Teams
- Accurate Team Rosters as of (March 29, 2019)
- Adjusted Rotations based on Latest Starting 5 & Lineup
- Updated All Newly Signed Free Agents/Players' Contracts
- Phoenix Suns waived Jawun Evans
- Milwaukee Bucks waived Trevon Duval
- Oklahoma City Thunder signed Jawun Evans
- Houston Rockets signed Trevon Duval & did not extend Terrence Jones' 10-day contract
- Boston Celtics signed Greg Monroe on a 10-day contract
- San Antonio Spurs signed Donatas Motiejunas
- Toronto Raptors signed Jodie Meeks to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Houston Rockets signed Chris Chiozza to a Rest-of-Season contract

Players
- Adjusted Ratings for some players
- Adjusted Ratings for Traded & Newly Signed Players

Jerseys
- Updated Houston Rockets Away/Icon Jersey Colorways
- Updated Golden State Warriors Away/Icon Jersey Colorways
- Updated Toronto Raptors Original 2K Retro Jerseys Colorways
- Updated Dallas Mavericks Original 2K Retro Jerseys Colorways
- Updated Memphis Grizzlies Original 2K Retro Jerseys Colorways
- Updated Denver Nuggets Original 2K Retro Jerseys Colorways

Roster Changes
- Re-Arranged ASA_IDs & HS_IDs (There should be no slow simulations on Association Mode anymore)

Tunedata
- Updated ORIGINAL Hall of Fame Setting & Tunedata
- Added 10 Min. HoF Gameplay & 12 Min. HoF Gameplay [10 Min. & 12 Min. are only recommended]

V15 Roster (March 29 Update) :new: :new: :new:

Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2024 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | XX & MX Rosters | 2K14 Player Callnames Update

Postby Mackubex on Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:58 pm

[SHARED FROM FACEBOOK PAGE (facebook.com/Mackubex)]

Plans this Post-Season [PLEASE READ]:
- Mackubex 2014/2015/2016 Draft Class [For Association Mode users planning to start with the original 2K14 roster]

- Reworked Mackubex 2017 Draft Class [With the Updated Cyberface IDs & Portrait IDs based on the Mackubex Rosters] (Only if the 2014-2016 Draft Classes got done)

- Release of the Updated versions of the 2019 & 2020 Draft Classes

- Release of the first version of the 2021 Draft Class & hopefully work on the 2022 Draft Class which is already on a Beta

- Mackubex 2013-14 Season Roster based on the Original 2K14 Roster [With the Nike Jerseys Format]

- Updated EuroLeague Teams for the V15 Rosters [Already being worked on by a european friend which is a mackubex roster user which I'm very thankful of]

- Final 2018-19 Season Mackubex V15 Roster

- Fantasy 2019-20 Season Roster with 30 2019 Draft Prospects added to each of the 30 NBA Teams [ex. Zion Williamson, RJ Barrett, Ja Morant]

I'm not going to promise anything that all of this will be finished, because like I said these are just plans. Personal plans might change this summer so these might be moved or might not get finished at all. Just hoping for the support of you guys! Atleast the Final 2018-19 Season Roster is for sure will be finished and since this page has a lot of European followers & users since the beginning I'd like to focus some more on the EuroLeague teams. The 2014 Draft Class is already finished but still haven't worked on the 2015 & 2016 Draft Classes. Cyberfaces for some players in the Euroleague teams & Draft Classes might be lacking too so if anyone with experience editing using RedMC or a cyberface maker willing to contribute, we'd really appreciate the help. Just message the page or join the group. (y) (y)
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2024 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | XX & MX Rosters | 2K14 Player Callnames Update

Postby blang on Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Do not overwork yourself brother :D do this because you love to, not because you're trying to make somebody happy :)
https://www.facebook.com/wengersrevenge/

Violence is never the answer, but sometimes it is.
blang

Postby Mackubex on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:29 pm

blang wrote:Do not overwork yourself brother :D do this because you love to, not because you're trying to make somebody happy :)

I won't bro! Still enjoying it. :D (Y) Those 2014-2016 Draft Classes are a long uncompleted projects of mine that I never got to finish or release but now hopefully getting to finish it since I'm already done with the 2014 DC. I really focus on the draft classes since each time I update it my current association save file at that time gets interrupted since I wanted to use the updated draft classes and only ending up wanting to start a new one hahaha.

By the way, you're welcome on the fb group that I recently made bro if you want to join. :) I post my progress on the draft classes & the rosters there and I make sure to limit it to a certain number of people who have followed the page and the game for a long time with some fellow modders who joined there.
Mackubex

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | V15 FINAL 18-19 SEASON ROSTER UPDATE RLSD!

Postby Mackubex on Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:19 pm

Image Image

See What's New or Changelog Here:
Code: Select all
What's New (April 13, 2019):

Teams
- Accurate Team Rosters as of (April 13, 2019)
- Adjusted Rotations based on Latest Starting 5 & Lineup
- Updated All Newly Signed Free Agents/Players' Contracts
- Chicago Bulls signed Brandon Sampson to a Two-Way Contract
- Los Angeles Lakers signed Jemerrio Jones to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Chicago Bulls waived Jakarr Sampson & signed Walter Lemon Jr. to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Philadelphia 76ers waived Justin Patton
- Boston Celtics waived Greg Monroe
- Philadelphia 76ers signed Greg Monroe to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Orlando Magic waived Isaiah Briscoe
- Orlando Magic signed Michael Carter-Williams to a Rest-of-Season contract
- San Antonio Spurs signed Donatas Motiejunas to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Miami Heat waived Rodney McGruder & Charles Cooke
- Miami Heat signed Yante Maten, Duncan Robinson & Kendrick Nunn to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Los Angeles Clippers waived Luc Mbah a Moute
- Los Angeles Clippers signed Rodney McGruder
- Washington Wizards waived Wesley Johnson
- Washington Wizards signed Jordan McRae to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Memphis Grizzlies signed Tyler Zeller to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Atlanta Hawks signed Isaac Humphries & Deyonta Davis to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Toronto Raptors signed Eric Moreland to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Minnesota Timberwolves waived Cameron Reynolds & signed Mitch Creek to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Boston Celtics signed Jonathan Gibson to a Rest-of-Season contract
- Houston Rockets signed Michael Frazier to a Rest-of-Season contract

Players
- Adjusted Ratings for some players
- Adjusted Ratings for Traded & Newly Signed Players
- Updated Contracts to Kent Bazemore, Jeff Teague, and C.J. Miles who all extended their contracts

Jerseys
- Updated Boston Celtics Home/Association Jersey Colorways
- Updated Brooklyn Nets Alternate/Statement Jersey Main Colorway
- Updated Minnesota Timberwolves Away/Icon Jersey Colorways
- Updated Philadelphia 76ers 2018-19 City Jersey Secondary Colorway

Tunedata
- Updated ORIGINAL Hall of Fame Setting & Tunedata
- Added 10 Min. HoF Gameplay & 12 Min. HoF Gameplay [10 Min. & 12 Min. are only recommended]

EuroLeague Teams
- Updated EuroLeague Teams & Players for the 2018-19 Season
- MASSIVE THANKS TO DIMITRIS KASSAVETIS FOR EDITING THE EUROLEAGUE TEAMS!

V15 Final 2018-19 Season Roster (April 13 Update) :new: :new: :new:

Mackubex

Postby RichardDumas on Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Hey mate,

Really love your mod. Amazing work.

Just a question, i noticed some courts in the the playoffs have the playoff logo on the actual court... Do you have files for all the courts for this logo? Love the playoff court logos. Don't know why they don't do this anymore

Cheers :bowdown2:
RichardDumas

Postby Mackubex on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:59 pm

RichardDumas wrote:Hey mate,

Really love your mod. Amazing work.

Just a question, i noticed some courts in the the playoffs have the playoff logo on the actual court... Do you have files for all the courts for this logo? Love the playoff court logos. Don't know why they don't do this anymore

Cheers :bowdown2:

I think those playoff court logos is in the global file. You're probably still using the default global or just using an outdated one. All updated globals today don't have that playoff court logo anymore since they don't put it anymore in the NBA. Try using an updated global file. There's one on my website.
Mackubex

Postby Detective Conan on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Can you add Washburn into the Memphis Grizzlies?
Detective Conan

Postby Mackubex on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:40 pm

Detective Conan wrote:Can you add Washburn into the Memphis Grizzlies?

The regular season already ended and he is on a two-way contract. That means he'll no longer be on the team since the Memphis Grizzlies did not make it into the playoffs and he didn't get signed into a permanent contract. So there's no reason to add a player that isn't even on an NBA team anymore.
Mackubex

Postby zoomzoom on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:22 am

amazing job Mackubex!
One thing. its impossible to download any of updates, can anyone help me?
i specifically need this one - (April 13 Update) Roosters
when i try to download i get new tab to https://clk.ink/sA3QY which instantly redirects to https://thanda.xyz/?ref=4 where i wait few secs and im redirected to https://govtsmartjob.com/sA3QY which says error on tab and has two options download or click here and both doesnt work.... anyone?
zoomzoom

Postby tinpanalley on Thu May 16, 2019 7:30 am

I'm a little confused trying to get the files for this mod.
Do I ONLY need the things listed in this list (https://mackubex.weebly.com/instructions.html)
or do I need to go instead to get ALL the content on these two pages?
https://mackubex.weebly.com/nba-2k14-roster-update.html
https://mackubex.weebly.com/downloads.html

The last two say "required" on practically everything. But that first link with the set of "instructions" seems organised as though you need nothing else than what's there. I'm having trouble understanding.
Then, this thread also has another list of things needed to run the mod. Can someone help me make sense of all this?
Thank you!!!
tinpanalley

Postby Mackubex on Fri May 17, 2019 12:26 pm

tinpanalley wrote:I'm a little confused trying to get the files for this mod.
Do I ONLY need the things listed in this list (https://mackubex.weebly.com/instructions.html)
or do I need to go instead to get ALL the content on these two pages?
https://mackubex.weebly.com/nba-2k14-roster-update.html
https://mackubex.weebly.com/downloads.html

The last two say "required" on practically everything. But that first link with the set of "instructions" seems organised as though you need nothing else than what's there. I'm having trouble understanding.
Then, this thread also has another list of things needed to run the mod. Can someone help me make sense of all this?
Thank you!!!

You just need to follow what it says on the Instuctions page. Everything needed is on the Downloads page of the website.
Mackubex

Postby tinpanalley on Fri May 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Mackubex wrote:You just need to follow what it says on the Instuctions page. Everything needed is on the Downloads page of the website.

Thank you! Looking forward to trying them.
tinpanalley

Postby suirad on Wed May 22, 2019 11:01 pm

Mackubex wrote:
blang wrote:Do not overwork yourself brother :D do this because you love to, not because you're trying to make somebody happy :)

I won't bro! Still enjoying it. :D (Y) Those 2014-2016 Draft Classes are a long uncompleted projects of mine that I never got to finish or release but now hopefully getting to finish it since I'm already done with the 2014 DC. I really focus on the draft classes since each time I update it my current association save file at that time gets interrupted since I wanted to use the updated draft classes and only ending up wanting to start a new one hahaha.

By the way, you're welcome on the fb group that I recently made bro if you want to join. :) I post my progress on the draft classes & the rosters there and I make sure to limit it to a certain number of people who have followed the page and the game for a long time with some fellow modders who joined there.

Mack it's is possible where u do NOT have to restart your association just because u want to update your draft class. I do it all the time. I just want you to know that bro
suirad

Postby Mackubex on Thu May 23, 2019 10:33 am

suirad wrote:
Mackubex wrote:

Mack it's is possible where u do NOT have to restart your association just because u want to update your draft class. I do it all the time. I just want you to know that bro

There is actually but it's hard to do for non-modders. You just have to use RedMC and copy some tabs from the updated draft class to your already created association. I do it all the time but it's hard and complicated to tell to non-modders.
Mackubex

Postby Mackubex on Thu May 23, 2019 12:41 pm

I'm currently on a modding break but this is the current progress of my 2019 Draft Class V6. I'll be waiting till the end of May to find out who stays in the draft and who'll be going back to college so I can finalize the draft class. If there's anyone who wants to help on contributing cyberfaces to prospects who still doesn't have a real cyberface (marked red on the cyberface id list), I'd gladly accept it.

Click image to enlarge
Mackubex

Postby tinpanalley on Thu May 23, 2019 1:04 pm

I'm trying to go through installing everything. Question about the Local Broadcast stadium pack.
Does every single folder for each team have to have ONLY their contents copied to the game folder? Or do you actually copy all those folders over themselves?
tinpanalley

Postby Mackubex on Fri May 24, 2019 1:54 pm

tinpanalley wrote:I'm trying to go through installing everything. Question about the Local Broadcast stadium pack.
Does every single folder for each team have to have ONLY their contents copied to the game folder? Or do you actually copy all those folders over themselves?

Only the contents of each team's folder. There should be no folders inside the actual 2K14 main directory.
Mackubex

Postby tinpanalley on Fri May 24, 2019 2:06 pm

Mackubex wrote:Only the contents of each team's folder. There should be no folders inside the actual 2K14 main directory.
Perfect, thank you. The work on this mod is incredible.
Questions...
1. Is it normal to have each jersey show up 3 times as you click through the options before a game?
2. Any idea if there is a Scotiabank Centre that doesn't say Air Canada Centre on the jumbotron wording and logo?
tinpanalley

Postby konungr on Sat May 25, 2019 5:21 am

Hello. I start play MyCareer and finish 17 games, this modification is very good. But when I go to the headlines after the game and look on my stats, I see ********** (instead of my player name) scored 42 and crush Heat. Somebody knows, how to fix it? This happens often.
Sorry for my bad english.
konungr

Postby Mackubex on Sat May 25, 2019 10:59 am

tinpanalley wrote:
Mackubex wrote:Only the contents of each team's folder. There should be no folders inside the actual 2K14 main directory.
Perfect, thank you. The work on this mod is incredible.
Questions...
1. Is it normal to have each jersey show up 3 times as you click through the options before a game?
2. Any idea if there is a Scotiabank Centre that doesn't say Air Canada Centre on the jumbotron wording and logo?

Yes because each type of jersey has different colorways.
Not sure since I haven't really noticed that. I don't think it can be updated even with a new stadium update.
Mackubex

Postby Mackubex on Sat May 25, 2019 11:01 am

konungr wrote:Hello. I start play MyCareer and finish 17 games, this modification is very good. But when I go to the headlines after the game and look on my stats, I see ********** (instead of my player name) scored 42 and crush Heat. Somebody knows, how to fix it? This happens often.
Sorry for my bad english.

There's a folder called "Default 2K14 Roster FIX [Boxscore Bug Fix]" inside the Roster Update Pack. Make sure to follow the instructions inside it to fix your issue. (Y)
Mackubex

Postby tinpanalley on Sat May 25, 2019 11:04 am

Mackubex wrote:Yes because each type of jersey has different colorways.
Ah, ok. Sorry, is there a place where the differences between each is listed? I must have missed that among all the downloads.
Mackubex wrote:Not sure since I haven't really noticed that. I don't think it can be updated even with a new stadium update.
I'm gonna see if anyone has written about how to change that artwork in the game because if they're 2D then that wording and the logo under the jumbotron might be changeable.
Also, do you happen to know if changing music on the soundtrack is easy? Do you do it yourself or do you just use music packs made by others?

And thank you!! Great mod!
tinpanalley

Postby Mackubex on Mon May 27, 2019 12:49 pm

tinpanalley wrote:
Mackubex wrote:Yes because each type of jersey has different colorways.
Ah, ok. Sorry, is there a place where the differences between each is listed? I must have missed that among all the downloads.
Mackubex wrote:Not sure since I haven't really noticed that. I don't think it can be updated even with a new stadium update.
I'm gonna see if anyone has written about how to change that artwork in the game because if they're 2D then that wording and the logo under the jumbotron might be changeable.
Also, do you happen to know if changing music on the soundtrack is easy? Do you do it yourself or do you just use music packs made by others?

And thank you!! Great mod!

I have 2K14 jukeboxes on my website. There are instructions here on NLSC on how to change music on your 2k14 jukebox. It might be complicated to non-modders though since you have to use different softwares.
Mackubex

Postby tinpanalley on Tue May 28, 2019 3:52 am

Mackubex wrote:I have 2K14 jukeboxes on my website. There are instructions here on NLSC on how to change music on your 2k14 jukebox. It might be complicated to non-modders though since you have to use different softwares.

Cool, I'll look for those instructions. I'm pretty good with using modding software if there are instructions.
tinpanalley

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding