Mackubex Ultimate Draft Class | MX 2024 Roster (February Update) RLSD!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS PROJECT | 2018, 2019, & 2020 Draft Class RELEASED!

Postby Greninja on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Great work on the Draft Classes and Roster! I only have one problem with the roster pls update their jerseys :) thanks.
Greninja

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS PROJECT | 2018, 2019, & 2020 Draft Class RELEASED!

Postby wikisaiyan on Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:30 am

yo Mack, appreciate the consistent updates.
quick question: where I can get a updated Jeremy Lin cyberface with his dreads? Ive looked around online and can only find stuff from his hornets days, nothing from his brooklyn/current look. Thanks.
wikisaiyan

Postby Mackubex on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:46 pm

wikisaiyan wrote:yo Mack, appreciate the consistent updates.
quick question: where I can get a updated Jeremy Lin cyberface with his dreads? Ive looked around online and can only find stuff from his hornets days, nothing from his brooklyn/current look. Thanks.

Not really sure bro. Try joining 2k14 groups like this: https://web.facebook.com/groups/5499614 ... =bookmarks they share a lot of cyberfaces there.
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2024 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | XX & MX Rosters | 2K14 Player Callnames Update

Postby Mackubex on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Greninja wrote:Great work on the Draft Classes and Roster! I only have one problem with the roster pls update their jerseys :) thanks.

There are 3 jersey packs on my website, all of them are updated. If you're talking about the new jerseys that some of the teams will wear this upcoming season, it's better to follow Jumpman2K's FB page or NLSC thread for the latest jersey updates.
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2024 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | XX & MX Rosters | 2K14 Player Callnames Update

Postby Greninja on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Mackubex wrote:
Greninja wrote:Great work on the Draft Classes and Roster! I only have one problem with the roster pls update their jerseys :) thanks.

There are 3 jersey packs on my website, all of them are updated. If you're talking about the new jerseys that some of the teams will wear this upcoming season, it's better to follow Jumpman2K's FB page or NLSC thread for the latest jersey updates.

But the collar of the Nuggets is still V instead of a wishbone.
Greninja

Postby Mackubex on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:26 am

Greninja wrote:
Mackubex wrote:

It's set on the roster and will be updated on the next update. If you haven't downloaded the new Nuggets' jerseys, you can download it on Jumpman2K's page.
Mackubex

Postby Greninja on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:46 pm

Mackubex wrote:
Greninja wrote:
Mackubex wrote:

It's set on the roster and will be updated on the next update. If you haven't downloaded the new Nuggets' jerseys, you can download it on Jumpman2K's page.

Nice! Thank you once again. :)
Greninja

Postby Mackubex on Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Greninja wrote:
Mackubex wrote:
Greninja wrote:
Mackubex wrote:

Nice! Thank you once again. :)

You can now download my latest roster update on my website. The collars for the Nuggets jerseys have been updated. (Y)
Mackubex

Postby Detective Conan on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Mac,you mod is very good. I have one thing,Mavericks have signed Ding Yanyuhang,which is from China. I like him very much.Can you add him into the Mavericks?thank you.
Detective Conan

Postby Mackubex on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 pm

Detective Conan wrote:Mac,you mod is very good. I have one thing,Mavericks have signed Ding Yanyuhang,which is from China. I like him very much.Can you add him into the Mavericks?thank you.

Added him on the roster. He should be in the Mavs roster by the next update. (Y)
Mackubex

Postby Detective Conan on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:08 am

Mackubex wrote:
Detective Conan wrote:Mac,you mod is very good. I have one thing,Mavericks have signed Ding Yanyuhang,which is from China. I like him very much.Can you add him into the Mavericks?thank you.

Added him on the roster. He should be in the Mavs roster by the next update. (Y)

thank you sir.cannot wait
Detective Conan

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS PROJECT | August 2 V13 Roster Update RELEASED!

Postby Mackubex on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm

What's :new:

Free Agency
    - Free Agency Finished Transactions as of (August 2, 2018)
    - David Nwaba agrees to sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers
    - Ryan Arcidiacono agrees to sign a 1-Year deal to re-sign with the Chicago Bulls
    - Jamel Artis has agreed to a 2-Year deal with the Sacramento Kings
Teams
    - Accurate Team Rosters as of (August 2, 2018)
    - Added Ding Yanyuhang to the Mavericks Roster
    - Boston Celtics waived Rodney Purvis
    - Milwaukee Bucks waived Brandon Jennings
    - Houston Rockets traded Chinanu Onuaku to the Dallas Mavericks for cash
    - No Team Exceeding the 18-Man Roster Limit
Two-Way Contracts for the 2018-19 NBA Season
    - Added C.J. Williams to the Minnesota Timberwolves (Two-Way Contract)
    - Added Wenyen Gabriel to the Sacramento Kings (Two-Way Contract)
    - Added Daryl Macon to the Dallas Mavericks (Two-Way Contract)
EuroLeague Teams
    - Added Tyler Ennis & Joffrey Lauvergne to Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul's Roster
Players
    - Adjusted Ball Possesion/Touches of each player per team
    - Adjusted Ratings & Tendencies for All Active Players
    - Improved On-Ball Tendencies for All Active Players
    - Adjusted Lay-Up Ratings (Layup, Standing Layup, Spin, Euro Step, Hop Step, Runner, Step Thru) for All Active Players
    - Accurate Height, Weight, & Jersey Numbers for All Active/Signed NBA Player

Notable V13 Roster Changes (Notable Changes from previous V13 Roster Updates)
    - Updated all of the 2017-2018 Awards (MVP, Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Sixth Man of the Year, Most Improved Player, Coach of the Year, Finals MVP, All NBA Teams, All Rookie Teams, All Defensive Teams, and Stats Leaders)
    - Updated All Teams' Division Titles, Playoff Appearances, Last Playoff Appearance, Conference Titles, and NBA Championships
    - Updated Rookie Showcase Teams [Rookies (2018 Rookies) vs Sophomores (2017 Rookies)]
    - Changed the Los Angeles Lakers' Association, Icon, & Statement Jerseys to the Round Neck Collar for their new jerseys
    - Changed the Denver Nuggets' Association & Icon Jerseys to a Wishbone Collar for their new jerseys
    - Changed the Denver Nuggets' Statement Jersey to a Round Neck Collar for their new jerseys
    - Updated Hall Of Fame Difficulty & Simulation Game Style in my Tunedata
    - 2019 Draft Class V5 & 2020 Draft Class V1 ONLY Compatible with the Mackubex V13 Rosters
    - Added the 2019 & 2020 Draft Class Teams to the EX (Exhibition Rosters) [Download the 2019 & 2020 Draft Class Cyberface Packs for the players' cyberfaces.]

V13 Roster (August 2 Update) [Left] :new: + V13 Cyberface Follow-Up Pack [Right]

Image Image
Mackubex

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS PROJECT | NBA Africa Game 2018 Mod RELEASED!

Postby Mackubex on Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:35 am

What's :new:

NBA Africa Game 2018
    - Added NBA Africa Game 2018 Jerseys, Court, Logos, Stadium, & Dornas to "NBA Africa Game 2018 Patch"
    - Team Africa & Team World of NBA Africa Game 2018 is now playable in the "Mackubex EX (Exhibition) Roster"

Free Agency
    - Free Agency Finished Transactions as of (August 6, 2018)
    - Phoenix signed guard Isaiah Canaan
    - Dallas re-signed center Salah Mejri
    - Atlanta signed center Alex Len
Teams
    - Accurate Team Rosters as of (August 6, 2018)
    - San Antonio Spurs waived Brandon Paul
    - Wenyen Gabriel to Kings Roster FIXED
    - Cleveland Cavaliers acquired Sam Dekker from the Los Angeles Clippers
    - No Team Exceeding the 18-Man Roster Limit
Two-Way Contracts for the 2018-19 NBA Season
    - Added Tyler Cavanaugh to the Utah Jazz (Two-Way Contract)
    - Added C.J. Wilcox to the Indiana Pacers (Two-Way Contract)
EuroLeague Teams
    - Added Tyler Ennis & Joffrey Lauvergne to Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul's Roster
Players
    - Adjusted Ball Possesion/Touches of each player per team
    - Adjusted Ratings & Tendencies for All Active Players
    - Improved On-Ball Tendencies for All Active Players
    - Adjusted Lay-Up Ratings (Layup, Standing Layup, Spin, Euro Step, Hop Step, Runner, Step Thru) for All Active Players
    - Accurate Height, Weight, & Jersey Numbers for All Active/Signed NBA Player

- Updated all of the 2017-2018 Awards (MVP, Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Sixth Man of the Year, Most Improved Player, Coach of the Year, Finals MVP, All NBA Teams, All Rookie Teams, All Defensive Teams, and Stats Leaders)
    - Updated All Teams' Division Titles, Playoff Appearances, Last Playoff Appearance, Conference Titles, and NBA Championships
    - Updated Rookie Showcase Teams [Rookies (2018 Rookies) vs Sophomores (2017 Rookies)]
    - Changed the Los Angeles Lakers' Association, Icon, & Statement Jerseys to the Round Neck Collar for their new jerseys
    - Changed the Denver Nuggets' Association & Icon Jerseys to a Wishbone Collar for their new jerseys
    - Changed the Denver Nuggets' Statement Jersey to a Round Neck Collar for their new jerseys
    - Updated Hall Of Fame Difficulty & Simulation Game Style in my Tunedata
    - 2019 Draft Class V5 & 2020 Draft Class V1 ONLY Compatible with the Mackubex V13 Rosters
    - Added the 2019 & 2020 Draft Class Teams to the EX (Exhibition Rosters) [Download the 2019 & 2020 Draft Class Cyberface Packs for the players' cyberfaces.]

V13 Roster (August 6 Update) [Left] :new: + NBA Africa Game 2018 Mod [Right]

Image Image
Mackubex

Postby Detective Conan on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:45 pm

Mac,thanks for your update,Golden state warriors had signed Abudushalamu Abudurexiti,which is from China. I like him very much.Can you add him into the Golden state warriors ?thank you.
Detective Conan

Postby Mackubex on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:34 am

Detective Conan wrote:Mac,thanks for your update,Golden state warriors had signed Abudushalamu Abudurexiti,which is from China. I like him very much.Can you add him into the Golden state warriors ?thank you.

I think it's only for a Training Camp deal. I'll only add those who were signed on a two-way or regular contracts.
Mackubex

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | OFFICIAL 2018-19 NBA SCHEDULE 2K14 ROSTER RELEASED!

Postby Mackubex on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:03 pm

ImageImage

ImageImage

What's New:
Schedule
  • Official 2018-2019 NBA Season Schedule Implemented

Free Agency
  • Free Agency Finished Transactions as of (August 11, 2018)
  • Minnesota Timberwolves signed James Nunnally to a 2-Year Contract
  • Cleveland Cavaliers signed Isaiah Taylor to a 1-Year Contract
  • Toronto Raptors signed Greg Monroe to a 1-Year, $2.2M Deal
  • Brooklyn Nets signed Theo Pinson to a 1-Year contract
  • New Orleans Pelicans signed Jahlil Okafor to a 1-Year partially guaranteed deal and a team option for next season

Teams
  • Accurate Team Rosters as of (August 11, 2018)
  • Cleveland Cavaliers waived Okaro White
  • Tyler Cavanaugh assigned to the Jazz roster *FIXED
  • Jermaine O'Neal appearing in the 2020 Draft Class Team *FIXED
  • No Team Exceeding the 18-Man Roster Limit

• Updated all of the 2017-2018 Awards (MVP, Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Sixth Man of the Year, Most Improved Player, Coach of the Year, Finals MVP, All NBA Teams, All Rookie Teams, All Defensive Teams, and Stats Leaders)
  • Updated All Teams' Division Titles, Playoff Appearances, Last Playoff Appearance, Conference Titles, and NBA Championships
  • Updated Rookie Showcase Teams [Rookies (2018 Rookies) vs Sophomores (2017 Rookies)]
  • Changed the Los Angeles Lakers' Association, Icon, & Statement Jerseys to the Round Neck Collar for their new jerseys
  • Changed the Denver Nuggets' Association & Icon Jerseys to a Wishbone Collar for their new jerseys
  • Changed the Denver Nuggets' Statement Jersey to a Round Neck Collar for their new jerseys
  • Updated Hall Of Fame Difficulty & Simulation Game Style in my Tunedata
  • Added Tyler Ennis & Joffrey Lauvergne to Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul's Roster
  • 2019 Draft Class V5 & 2020 Draft Class V1 ONLY Compatible with the Mackubex V13 Rosters
  • Added the 2019 & 2020 Draft Class Teams to the EX (Exhibition Rosters) [Download the 2019 & 2020 Draft Class Cyberface Packs for the players' cyberfaces.]
    NBA Africa Game 2018
  • Added NBA Africa Game 2018 Jerseys, Court, Logos, Stadium, & Dornas to "NBA Africa Game 2018 Patch"
  • Team Africa & Team World of NBA Africa Game 2018 is now playable in the "Mackubex EX (Exhibition) Roster"
    Players
  • Adjusted Ball Possesion/Touches of each player per team
  • Adjusted Ratings & Tendencies for All Active Players
  • Improved On-Ball Tendencies for All Active Players
  • Adjusted Lay-Up Ratings (Layup, Standing Layup, Spin, Euro Step, Hop Step, Runner, Step Thru) for All Active Players
  • Accurate Height, Weight, & Jersey Numbers for All Active/Signed NBA Player

V13 Roster (August 11 Update) :new: :new: :new:

Mackubex

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | 2018-19 NBA SCHEDULE ROSTER RELEASED! 8/20 UPDATE!

Postby Mackubex on Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:59 pm

ImageImage

ImageImage

What's New:
Schedule

Free Agency
  • Free Agency Finished Transactions as of (August 20, 2018)
  • Shabazz Muhammad has agreed to a deal with the Milwaukee Bucks
  • Miami Heat signed Marcus Lee, Briante Weber & Malik Newman
  • Chicago Bulls signed Derrick Walton Jr.

Two-Way Contracts
  • Oklahoma City Thunder signed Tyler Davis to a Two-Way NBA Contract
  • Toronto Raptors signed Jordan Loyd to a Two-Way NBA Contract

Teams
  • Accurate Team Rosters as of (August 20, 2018)
  • Utah Jazz waived David Stockton
  • Charlotte Hornets waived Mangok Mathiang

• Updated all of the 2017-2018 Awards (MVP, Defensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Sixth Man of the Year, Most Improved Player, Coach of the Year, Finals MVP, All NBA Teams, All Rookie Teams, All Defensive Teams, and Stats Leaders)
  • Updated All Teams' Division Titles, Playoff Appearances, Last Playoff Appearance, Conference Titles, and NBA Championships
  • Updated Rookie Showcase Teams [Rookies (2018 Rookies) vs Sophomores (2017 Rookies)]
  • Changed the Los Angeles Lakers' Association, Icon, & Statement Jerseys to the Round Neck Collar for their new jerseys
  • Changed the Denver Nuggets' Association & Icon Jerseys to a Wishbone Collar for their new jerseys
  • Changed the Denver Nuggets' Statement Jersey to a Round Neck Collar for their new jerseys
  • 2019 Draft Class V5 & 2020 Draft Class V1 ONLY Compatible with the Mackubex V13 Rosters
  • Added the 2019 & 2020 Draft Class Teams to the EX (Exhibition Rosters) [Download the 2019 & 2020 Draft Class Cyberface Packs for the players' cyberfaces.]
    NBA Africa Game 2018
  • Added NBA Africa Game 2018 Jerseys, Court, Logos, Stadium, & Dornas to "NBA Africa Game 2018 Patch"
  • Team Africa & Team World of NBA Africa Game 2018 is now playable in the "Mackubex EX (Exhibition) Roster"
    Players
  • Adjusted Lay-Up Ratings (Layup, Standing Layup, Spin, Euro Step, Hop Step, Runner, Step Thru) for All Active Players

V13 Roster (August 20 Update) :new: :new: :new:

Mackubex

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | NEW HEADLINES UPDATE & 2K14 ROSTER RELEASED!

Postby Mackubex on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:56 pm

What's New:
English.iff File
  • English.iff file has been updated and has been added to the English File Update page on the Website, it's also included in the Mackubex Main Directory Files Pack.
  • English.iff contains the new 2018-19 NBA Headlines for Association Mode, all "NBA 2K18" texts are changed to "NBA 2K19", there's also new font colors for this season with a Gold & Red Text Style.

Schedule

Arenas
  • Renamed Atlanta Hawks' "Philips Arena" to "State Farm Arena"

Free Agency
  • Free Agency Finished Transactions as of (September 1, 2018)
  • Quincy Pondexter has reached an agreement on a 1-Year Deal with the San Antonio Spurs.

Teams
  • Accurate Team Rosters as of (September 1, 2018)
  • Manu Ginobili has retired from the NBA
  • David West has retired from the NBA
  • Memphis Grizzlies waived Kobi Simmons
  • Houston Rockets has traded Ryan Anderson & De'Anthony Melton to Phoenix for Marquese Chriss & Brandon Knight

NBA Africa Game 2018
    Players

V13 Roster (September 1 Update) :new: :new: :new:

NBA 2K14 2018-19 English File Update :new: :new: :new:

Mackubex

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | NEW HEADLINES UPDATE & 2K14 ROSTER RELEASED!Re: ULTI

Postby Mackubex on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:43 pm

What's New:
English.iff File
  • English.iff file has been updated and has been added to the English File Update page on the Website, it's also included in the Mackubex Main Directory Files Pack.
  • English.iff contains the new 2018-19 NBA Headlines for Association Mode, all "NBA 2K18" texts are changed to "NBA 2K19", there's also new font colors for this season with a Gold & Red Text Style.

Schedule

Arenas
  • Renamed Atlanta Hawks' Arena to "State Farm Arena"
  • Renamed Milwaukee Bucks' Arena to "Fiserv Forum"
  • Renamed Toronto Raptors' Arena to "Scotiabank Arena"
  • Renamed Washington Wizards' Arena to "Capital One Arena"

Free Agency
  • Free Agency Finished Transactions as of (September 20, 2018)
  • Portland Trailblazers signed Gary Payton II, Cameron Oliver and Chinanu Onuaku
  • New Orleans Pelicans signed Darius Morris
  • Indiana Pacers signed Ben Moore
  • Los Angeles Clippers signed Tyrone Wallace
  • Golden State Warriros signed Alfonzo Mckinnie
  • Atlanta Hawks signed R.J. Hunter
  • Minnesota Timberwolves signed Luol Deng
  • Miami Heat re-signed Udonis Haslem & Dwyane Wade
  • Toronto Raptors signed Deng Adel & Kyle Collinsworth

Two-Way Contract
  • Washington Wizards signed Jordan McRae on a Two-Way Contract

Teams
  • Accurate Team Rosters as of (September 20, 2018)
  • New Orleans Pelicans waived Emeka Okafor

NBA Africa Game 2018
    Players

V13 Roster (September 20 Update) :new: :new: :new:

NBA 2K14 2018-19 English File Update :new: :new: :new:

Mackubex

Postby TheWildCat on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:06 am

How do I update the team logos? My logos are those of the 13-14 season. I downloaded all files too.
TheWildCat

Postby Mackubex on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:01 pm

TheWildCat wrote:How do I update the team logos? My logos are those of the 13-14 season. I downloaded all files too.

Go to Medevenx's website and download his Logos Patch there.
Mackubex

Postby isko on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:13 pm

Sir ur website is down pls check thnks
isko

Postby Mackubex on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:41 am

isko wrote:Sir ur website is down pls check thnks

It's not down. It's working perfectly fine.
Mackubex

Postby SluggySports on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:23 am

are you able to add classic teams, olympic teams, etc?
SluggySports

Postby Mackubex on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:21 am

iamsluggy wrote:are you able to add classic teams, olympic teams, etc?

Not planning to add any of those. I'll stick with the original teams that is in 2K14.
Mackubex

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding