CBS NCAA BASKETBALL Season Mod 1984 and 1995 Rosters. 1993 In Progress.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

CBS NCAA BASKETBALL Season Mod 1984 and 1995 Rosters. 1993 In Progress.

Postby NEW YORK KID on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:23 am

Image
CBS NCAA BASKETBALL Season Mod IN Progress
-1984 Roster Done
-1995 Roster Done
-1993 In Progress
Last edited by NEW YORK KID on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:32 am, edited 27 times in total.
User avatar
NEW YORK KID
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 am
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby bigh0rt on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:49 am

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
User avatar
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 8989
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:06 pm
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby skoadam on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Lookin great....but i think Ray already did this long time ago. What are the differences beetwen your and his mod?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7768
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Fox College Hoops 2k17

Postby NEW YORK KID on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:04 pm

im doing seasons 84-2000. I think ray just did the 95 season with a few classic teams in it. It will be like a all 90s UBR. (Y) (Y)
Last edited by NEW YORK KID on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
NEW YORK KID
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 am
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby shinron15 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:18 am

NEW YORK KID wrote:im doing seasons 90-2000. I think ray just did the 95 season with a few classic teams in it. It will be like a all 90's UBR. (Y) (Y)


Nice. That means we'll get Shaq's LSU squad like were supposed to get as a bonus team for Ray's mod (They were in the 2K12 version, but never made it into his 2K14 version).
User avatar
shinron15
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Fox College Hoops 2k17

Postby NEW YORK KID on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:07 am

shinron15 wrote:
NEW YORK KID wrote:im doing seasons 90-2000. I think ray just did the 95 season with a few classic teams in it. It will be like a all 90's UBR. (Y) (Y)


Nice. That means we'll get Shaq's LSU squad like were supposed to get as a bonus team for Ray's mod (They were in the 2K12 version, but never made it into his 2K14 version).


Yep. Im creating the top 30 teams for each season.
Last edited by NEW YORK KID on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NEW YORK KID
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 am
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby robstead on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:07 am

Do you have a list of planned teams?
robstead
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:00 am

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby bigh0rt on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:27 am

NEW YORK KID wrote:
shinron15 wrote:
NEW YORK KID wrote:im doing seasons 90-2000. I think ray just did the 95 season with a few classic teams in it. It will be like a all 90's UBR. (Y) (Y)


Nice. That means we'll get Shaq's LSU squad like were supposed to get as a bonus team for Ray's mod (They were in the 2K12 version, but never made it into his 2K14 version).


Yep. Im creating the top 30 teams for each season.

This will be murder from a GID standpoint, since a lot of teams will only be in one season, and will require their own special, separate GID, so I can't imagine this is Association friendly. As a guy who doesn't play that mode, though, this sounds awesome! (Y) (Y)
User avatar
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 8989
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:06 pm
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby NEW YORK KID on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:19 am

.
Last edited by NEW YORK KID on Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
NEW YORK KID
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 am
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby NEW YORK KID on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:21 am

bigh0rt wrote:
NEW YORK KID wrote:
shinron15 wrote:
NEW YORK KID wrote:im doing seasons 90-2000. I think ray just did the 95 season with a few classic teams in it. It will be like a all 90's UBR. (Y) (Y)


Nice. That means we'll get Shaq's LSU squad like were supposed to get as a bonus team for Ray's mod (They were in the 2K12 version, but never made it into his 2K14 version).


Yep. Im creating the top 30 teams for each season.

This will be murder from a GID standpoint, since a lot of teams will only be in one season, and will require their own special, separate GID, so I can't imagine this is Association friendly. As a guy who doesn't play that mode, though, this sounds awesome! (Y) (Y)
Last edited by NEW YORK KID on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
NEW YORK KID
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 am
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby skoadam on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:28 am

With custom gid asso will crash, all teams for asso must have gid in range 0-29
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7768
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Fox College Hoops 2k17

Postby NEW YORK KID on Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:37 am

skoadam wrote:With custom gid asso will crash, all teams for asso must have gid in range 0-29


the majority of the teams in the 90's will be all the same. I haven't did calculations yet but I hope there aren't too many teams i have to use for custom GID.
Last edited by NEW YORK KID on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NEW YORK KID
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 am
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby skoadam on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:24 am

Are you Ray?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7768
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby NEW YORK KID on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:34 am

skoadam wrote:Are you Ray?


lol no everyone keep thinking that. im just one of his biggest fans of his work :D :D wish he was still at it
User avatar
NEW YORK KID
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 am
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby skoadam on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:47 am

I think you are Ray to be honest, anyway great to see old or new retro maniac.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [37 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985
1969/1970 1961/1962

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7768
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby MadbaLL on Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:57 pm

if this is really you @ray, than great to see you back (Y)
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby hollshore on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Hey, New York Kid, are you still working on the 90 - 99 NBA mod? That thread died off quickly. If not, can you release that 90s TNT scoreboard?

viewtopic.php?f=153&t=99180
User avatar
hollshore
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Bayside, NY

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby robstead on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:42 am

Can't wait to see La Salle in it (Y)
robstead
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:00 am

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby robfields89 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:26 pm

RayHoops back under another fake name, with more screenshots from another mod that will never be released to NLSC :applaud:
User avatar
robfields89
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:55 am

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby bigh0rt on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:10 am

robfields89 wrote:RayHoops back under another fake name, with more screenshots from another mod that will never be released to NLSC :applaud:

Image
User avatar
bigh0rt
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 8989
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:06 pm
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby RICH72601 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:13 am

bigh0rt wrote:
robfields89 wrote:RayHoops back under another fake name, with more screenshots from another mod that will never be released to NLSC :applaud:

[ Image ]


Lol
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby shinron15 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:00 am

NEW YORK KID wrote:No words. Time to get to it. Accepting any help.

Shooting for 100% CF's
Dornas + Stadiums
Jerseys + Warm Up's
Courts etc etc......

Everything is being made from scratch so this mod will be a while for completion. (Y) Perfection will me complete

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


If the jerseys are going to be like the ones in those screenshots, feel free to send them to me so I can apply generic green textures to them to make them look better (Y)
User avatar
shinron15
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Fox College Hoops 2k17

Postby NEW YORK KID on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:37 pm

you guys are funny. but i keep telling you guys this is not ray. trust me i hope he was back as well. this is my first mod so bare with me.
Last edited by NEW YORK KID on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NEW YORK KID
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:46 am
Location: New York

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby Ballaboi on Tue May 03, 2016 12:38 am

Does anyone know if this is still happening!?! Would love to see this mod released!
Ballaboi
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

Re: NCAA 90's College Basketball

Postby WithAuthority on Sun May 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Ballaboi wrote:Does anyone know if this is still happening!?! Would love to see this mod released!


I do. It's not. :|
User avatar
WithAuthority
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Next

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: feche, Google [Bot], Wolfy03 and 9 guests