ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster Update RELEASED |

Postby Warriors64 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:42 am

Hello guys ! Happy New Year, I hope y'all are safe.
I don't know how long I've had that issue but when I use ESPN, FOX, NBC Sports etc.... scoreboards, Score's font or Team name's font used is not the font from the english.iff
I hope I'm not the only one with that issue ^^
I love the ESPN font but I can't use it because of that issue.
If someone has the solution, I'll take it.
Thank you in advance :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Warriors64
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 12:10 am

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster Update RELEASED |

Postby Mackubex on Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:04 pm

Warriors64 wrote:Hello guys ! Happy New Year, I hope y'all are safe.
I don't know how long I've had that issue but when I use ESPN, FOX, NBC Sports etc.... scoreboards, Score's font or Team name's font used is not the font from the english.iff
I hope I'm not the only one with that issue ^^
I love the ESPN font but I can't use it because of that issue.
If someone has the solution, I'll take it.
Thank you in advance :)


Usually this scoreboards comes with their own english.iff file so that the actual font on the scoreboard will be used. Check if the scoreboard pack you downloaded has an english.iff file that comes with it. If it does then use that one, if not, then there's no fix for that.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2022 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | Mackubex XX Roster | 2K14 Player Callnames Update V5
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster Update RELEASED |

Postby Warriors64 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:40 pm

Mackubex wrote:
Warriors64 wrote:Hello guys ! Happy New Year, I hope y'all are safe.
I don't know how long I've had that issue but when I use ESPN, FOX, NBC Sports etc.... scoreboards, Score's font or Team name's font used is not the font from the english.iff
I hope I'm not the only one with that issue ^^
I love the ESPN font but I can't use it because of that issue.
If someone has the solution, I'll take it.
Thank you in advance :)


Usually this scoreboards comes with their own english.iff file so that the actual font on the scoreboard will be used. Check if the scoreboard pack you downloaded has an english.iff file that comes with it. If it does then use that one, if not, then there's no fix for that.


Hello. Thank you for your answer. The problem is that I'm using the english.iff file of the ESPN Scoreboard, but it doesn't work, I downloaded the game 3 times yesterday, the problem hasn't gone :cry:
User avatar
Warriors64
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 12:10 am

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster Update RELEASED |

Postby Mackubex on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Warriors64 wrote:
Mackubex wrote:
Warriors64 wrote:Hello guys ! Happy New Year, I hope y'all are safe.
I don't know how long I've had that issue but when I use ESPN, FOX, NBC Sports etc.... scoreboards, Score's font or Team name's font used is not the font from the english.iff
I hope I'm not the only one with that issue ^^
I love the ESPN font but I can't use it because of that issue.
If someone has the solution, I'll take it.
Thank you in advance :)


Usually this scoreboards comes with their own english.iff file so that the actual font on the scoreboard will be used. Check if the scoreboard pack you downloaded has an english.iff file that comes with it. If it does then use that one, if not, then there's no fix for that.


Hello. Thank you for your answer. The problem is that I'm using the english.iff file of the ESPN Scoreboard, but it doesn't work, I downloaded the game 3 times yesterday, the problem hasn't gone :cry:


Then the font on the english.iff file is probably not edited by the scoreboard creator. Nothing you can do about that unless you contact the creator of that scoreboard.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2022 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | Mackubex XX Roster | 2K14 Player Callnames Update V5
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster Update RELEASED |

Postby Warriors64 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:52 pm

Mackubex wrote:
Warriors64 wrote:
Mackubex wrote:
Warriors64 wrote:Hello guys ! Happy New Year, I hope y'all are safe.
I don't know how long I've had that issue but when I use ESPN, FOX, NBC Sports etc.... scoreboards, Score's font or Team name's font used is not the font from the english.iff
I hope I'm not the only one with that issue ^^
I love the ESPN font but I can't use it because of that issue.
If someone has the solution, I'll take it.
Thank you in advance :)


Usually this scoreboards comes with their own english.iff file so that the actual font on the scoreboard will be used. Check if the scoreboard pack you downloaded has an english.iff file that comes with it. If it does then use that one, if not, then there's no fix for that.


Hello. Thank you for your answer. The problem is that I'm using the english.iff file of the ESPN Scoreboard, but it doesn't work, I downloaded the game 3 times yesterday, the problem hasn't gone :cry:


Then the font on the english.iff file is probably not edited by the scoreboard creator. Nothing you can do about that unless you contact the creator of that scoreboard.


The other problem is that the creator is Clutch2k, and he stopped making scoreboards, I don't if he's going to answer at this point ^^
User avatar
Warriors64
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 12:10 am

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster Update RELEASED |

Postby Wolfy03 on Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:46 am

It doesn't have to be english.iff only. Some of the scoreboards have text (like team name, abbreviation...) inside their logo file (logo_000, logo_031...) so you might wanna check up there (if that's the case there is not much you can do - unless you edit logos yourself via Photoshop for example).

Other possible reason why it won't work for you is, as Mack said earlier that the original author didn't edit english.iff to adjust it to scoreboard, it really depends on scoreboard to scoreboard.
User avatar
Wolfy03
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:52 am
Location: Serbia

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster Update RELEASED |

Postby petrovskis on Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:06 am

Hi Mackubex, will you ever add the missing Mathias CF?
petrovskis
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:52 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster JANUARY 23 Update RELEASED |

Postby Mackubex on Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:16 pm

Image


Image

:dance: Brooklyn Nets vs Orlando Magic Preview - James Harden trade implemented :dance:


Image

:dance: Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Lakers Preview - Updated 2020-21 Jersey Colorways :dance:


Image

:dance: Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs Preview - Updated Coach Profiles & Team Playbooks :dance:


Image

:dance: EX (Exhibition) Roster is back - Retirees Teams, Draft Class Teams, All-Star Teams, Fictional Teams :dance:


Image

:dance: New Legends to train with on MyCareer's Legends Training Camps :dance:


Image

:dance: Changed Signature Skills to Badges and Updated some Titles & Descriptions :dance:


Image

:dance: Updated Teammate Grade Design :dance:


Image


Image


2021 NBA Draft Class V3 CF ID List (Updated as of 1/23/2021)
Code: Select all
CF_ID   Name
19300   Cade Cunningham
19301   Evan Mobley
19302   Jalen Green
19303   Jalen Suggs
19304   Jonathan Kuminga
19305   Jalen Johnson
19306   Ziaire Williams
19307   Keon Johnson
19308   Scottie Barnes
19309   James Bouknight
19310   Corey Kispert
19311   Cameron Thomas
19312   David Johnson
19313   Isaiah Jackson
19314   B.J. Boston
19315   Day'Ron Sharpe
19316   Usman Garuba
19317   Josh Christopher
19318   Moses Moody
19319   Greg Brown
19320   Marcus Bagley
19321   Jaden Springer
19322   Tre Mann
19323   Kai Jones
19324   Juhann Begarin
19325   Terrence Clarke
19326   Charles Bassey
19327   Earl Timberlake
19328   Daishen Nix
19329   Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
19330   Roko Prkacin
19331   Terrence Shannon Jr.
19332   Ayo Dosunmu
19333   Matthew Hurt
19334   Romeo Weems
19335   Jared Butler
19336   Davion Mitchell
19337   Nah'Shon Hyland
19338   Filip Petrusev
19339   Luka Garza
19340   Ochai Agbaji
19341   Scottie Lewis
19342   Marcus Carr
19343   Keyontae Johnson
19344   Rokas Jokubaitis
19345   Sharife Cooper
19346   Ron Harper Jr.
19347   Sandro Mamukelashvili
19348   Aaron Henry
19349   Josiah-Jordan James
19350   Yves Pons
19351   Trayce Jackson-Davis
19352   Trendon Watford
19353   Paul Scruggs
19354   Jalen Wilson
19355   Franz Wagner
19356   David Duke
19357   Marcus Garrett
19358   Ibou Dianko Badji
19359   Khalifa Diop
19360   Joel Ayayi
19361   Justin Powell
19362   Trey Murphy III
19363   D.J. Steward
19364   Isaiah Todd
19365   Moussa Cisse
19366   Will Richardson
19367   John Petty Jr.
19368   D.J. Stewart Jr.
19369   Makur Maker
19370   Marcus Zegarowski
19371   RaiQuan Gray
19372   Herb Jones
19373   Sam Hauser
19374   Isaiah Livers
19375   Derrick Alston Jr.
19376   Remy Martin
19377   Chris Duarte
19378   Kai Sotto
19379   Chris Smith


CHECK MY WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO OR YOU CAN CHECK THE README & CHANGELOG TEXTFILES INCLUDED IN THE ROSTER PACK

Credits to Pep, PandaGraphic, NinthPlace, Zk3O, and Clutch2K for the Jerseys, Courts, Arenas, and Scoreboard in the Previews | Jerseys for Draft Class Teams, Retirees Teams and What IF Teams + Signature Skills/Badges & Teammate Grade Design Graphics were all made by me


YOU CAN FIND THE INSTRUCTION LIST HERE FOR WHAT TO DOWNLOAD AND THE ORDER OF DOWNLOADING


Download Links are Updated on this thread's front page.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2022 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | Mackubex XX Roster | 2K14 Player Callnames Update V5
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster JANUARY 23 Update RELEASED |

Postby mackubexfans on Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:44 am

Dude, I can't play Giannis Antetokounmpo on blacktop mode. Is there any trouble?
mackubexfans
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:52 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster MARCH All-Star Update RELEASED |

Postby Psamyoull on Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:39 am

Great work Mackubex. I've been using your updates for the last 2 years and it's made 2K14 my main NBA title. Just wondering, any updates planned for post trade deadline? Regardless thank you for the efforts :bowdown2:
User avatar
Psamyoull
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:55 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster MARCH All-Star Update RELEASED |

Postby Mackubex on Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:07 pm

Psamyoull wrote:Great work Mackubex. I've been using your updates for the last 2 years and it's made 2K14 my main NBA title. Just wondering, any updates planned for post trade deadline? Regardless thank you for the efforts :bowdown2:

Yeah there should be one around the weekend.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2022 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | Mackubex XX Roster | 2K14 Player Callnames Update V5
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster MARCH All-Star Update RELEASED |

Postby Wynner77 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:38 am

I dont know how the people makes for download your mod ?! I try since but your site have son many publicity virus... So its impossible for me !!
Wynner77
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster MARCH All-Star Update RELEASED |

Postby gon on Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:13 pm

Wynner77 wrote:I dont know how the people makes for download your mod ?! I try since but your site have son many publicity virus... So its impossible for me !!


download ublock / adblock
User avatar
gon
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:15 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster MARCH All-Star Update RELEASED |

Postby Wynner77 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:55 pm

(Y) thanks sir
Wynner77
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster MARCH All-Star Update RELEASED |

Postby alfeter on Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:56 am

Hi, I hope you’re having a great day so far. I’m having trouble when replacing the .exe file on the main nba2k14 folder: “the dynamic library “rdl.dll” failed to load…….”, and when I install the .dll file, it still won’t let me open the game, I'm using Mackubex modding. if you could provide me with any solution I’d be very thankful. Happy Easter.
alfeter
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:28 am

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

Postby Mackubex on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


MX 2021 Roster (2020-21 NBA Season) [April 18 Update] :new:

Image
Image


CHECK MY WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO OR YOU CAN CHECK THE README & CHANGELOG TEXTFILES INCLUDED IN THE ROSTER PACK


YOU CAN FIND THE INSTRUCTION LIST HERE FOR WHAT TO DOWNLOAD AND THE ORDER OF DOWNLOADING


Download Links are Updated on this thread's front page.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2022 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | Mackubex XX Roster | 2K14 Player Callnames Update V5
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

Postby domealyi on Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:58 am

Can Euroleague players be added to a free agent?
domealyi
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:39 am

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

Postby luiyis on Mon May 03, 2021 6:07 am

Hi, how can I get Facundo Campazzo and Gabriel Deck?
luiyis
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:03 am

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

Postby Mackubex on Tue May 04, 2021 4:58 pm

luiyis wrote:Hi, how can I get Facundo Campazzo and Gabriel Deck?

They're already on the roster, their cyberfaces should be in the MX 2021 Roster Cyberface Pack.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2022 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | Mackubex XX Roster | 2K14 Player Callnames Update V5
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

Postby luiyis on Wed May 05, 2021 1:04 am

I am currently using the mackubex 13-14 list. how can i add campazzo and gabriel deck for example in the 2021 draft in the future?
luiyis
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:03 am

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

Postby luiyis on Wed May 05, 2021 10:58 am

Please help..How can I make it appear in the draft campazzo and deck only? I want to start a partnership from the 13-14 season and choose draft 2014 2015 2016 as the season progresses
luiyis
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:03 am

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

Postby Mackubex on Wed May 05, 2021 3:14 pm

luiyis wrote:Please help..How can I make it appear in the draft campazzo and deck only? I want to start a partnership from the 13-14 season and choose draft 2014 2015 2016 as the season progresses

It would be a bit complicated specially if you haven't used RedMC before. You'd have to use that program to copy them from the roster into the draft classes.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Mackubex
Creator of the 2014-2022 Ultimate NBA 2K14 Draft Class | Mackubex XX Roster | 2K14 Player Callnames Update V5
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

Postby luiyis on Wed May 05, 2021 7:46 pm

Mackubex wrote:
luiyis wrote:Please help..How can I make it appear in the draft campazzo and deck only? I want to start a partnership from the 13-14 season and choose draft 2014 2015 2016 as the season progresses

It would be a bit complicated specially if you haven't used RedMC before. You'd have to use that program to copy them from the roster into the draft classes.

could you do it please
luiyis
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:03 am

Re: ULTIMATE 2K14 DRAFT CLASS | MX 2021 Roster APRIL 18 Update RELEASED |

Postby luiyis on Wed May 05, 2021 7:48 pm

or how do I have to do?
luiyis
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:03 am

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests