[Icecr] Retro Players/Teams Cyberfaces

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Icecr] Retro Players/Teams Cyberfaces

Postby snake212 on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:12 pm

Anyway that you can update a better Sam Perkins on the lakers.
snake212

Postby icecr on Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:39 am

Hi guys! Actually, I only made a new Webber and Bibby with new tattoos (+ update head shape) and that's it. I don't know what exactly happened, maybe I lost interest or just burned out. I thought I'd take a break and start modding again. But I still have no interest. So I'm not sure that I can complete the tasks that I planned earlier.

Chris Webber (UPD 1st post)
ImageImage

I'll just update the archive with Atlanta 2008 and add a new version of Mike Bibby for Kings and Atlanta. (UPD 1st post)
ImageImageImage

I also updated the texture for Rod Strickland. I just removed the excessive glow. (UPD 1st post)
Image Image

And finally, I also add my global.iff to the end of the first post. Who is the author of the original version, I unfortunately will not be able to remember because I have been using it for many years. The only thing I changed was to return the original retro socks and finger straps.

I don't know yet what will happen next but I hope that we will meet again here.
sorry for my bad english :facepalm:
icecr

Postby linrongyan on Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:02 am

icecr wrote:Hi guys! Actually, I only made a new Webber and Bibby with new tattoos (+ update head shape) and that's it. I don't know what exactly happened, maybe I lost interest or just burned out. I thought I'd take a break and start modding again. But I still have no interest. So I'm not sure that I can complete the tasks that I planned earlier.

[ Image ]
[ Image ][ Image ]

I'll just update the archive with Atlanta 2008 and add a new version of Mike Bibby for Kings and Atlanta. (UPD 1st post)
[ Image ][ Image ][ Image ]

I also updated the texture for Rod Strickland. I just removed the excessive glow. (UPD 1st post)
[ Image ]
[ Image ] [ Image ]

And finally, I also add my global.iff to the end of the first post. Who is the author of the original version, I unfortunately will not be able to remember because I have been using it for many years. The only thing I changed was to return the original retro socks and finger straps.

thanks again for all your effort in bringing us all those great works.
Ball is Part of My Life
linrongyan

Postby MadbaLL on Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:44 am

icecr wrote:Hi guys! Actually, I only made a new Webber and Bibby with new tattoos (+ update head shape) and that's it. I don't know what exactly happened, maybe I lost interest or just burned out. I thought I'd take a break and start modding again. But I still have no interest. So I'm not sure that I can complete the tasks that I planned earlier.

[ Image ]
[ Image ][ Image ]

[ Image ][ Image ][ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ] [ Image ]

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
MadbaLL

Postby Jason_Ma on Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:49 am

What a pity! But you have already done your best, icecr. Just enjoy your life and goodbye forever.
Jason_Ma

Previous

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding