►Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) V42 RLSD◄ Accurate 18-19 Roster as of NOV 18, 2018

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: ►Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) V41 RLSD◄ Accurate 18-19 Roster as of JULY 18, 2018

Postby jah flush on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:20 am

Is it true?

If it is,cant wait!
jah flush

Re: ►Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) V41 RLSD◄ Accurate 18-19 Roster as of JULY 18, 2018

Postby nicolim on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:20 am

hey guys,

i found something weird on UBR mod.

SHOT CLOCK not showing correctly, bug?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicolim

Postby truefaith0826 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:00 pm

nicolim wrote:hey guys,

Not really a bug. You will need redmc access on Arena tab..there's a certain column you need to edit to fix that..
truefaith0826

Postby nicolim on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:54 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:
nicolim wrote:hey guys,

Not really a bug. You will need redmc access on Arena tab..there's a certain column you need to edit to fix that..

u meant not only me affected? its normal?

i think most ppl dont have access to RED MC Arena tab
nicolim

Postby truefaith0826 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:36 pm

It could be.
It was not really given much attention or someone brought it up, I think it could be something UBR users can live with.
truefaith0826

Postby spiderxx7 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:38 am

Some things:

- New Blazers logo on the Kings
- Most of the salaries are incorrect; I've seen them in the wrong players (for example, Gerald Green had Chris Paul's salaries and viceversa, Hernangomez had Jokic's and viceversa). I've been editing all the players with Red MC so it's not a major problem but it would be great to fix it for the next version.
- Can't find Udonis Haslem anywhere, but he's in the roster when I use Red MC. Is there a number I have to change in the editor?

:bowdown2:
spiderxx7
The newest Thierry/Ezio incarnation

Postby Detective Conan on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:42 am

Everyone, like me, hopes that hawk23 will return soon. Let's call him here.
Detective Conan

Postby Andrew on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 am

Detective Conan wrote:Everyone, like me, hopes that hawk23 will return soon. Let's call him here.

If you mean spam the topic until he returns, don't. He's busy with life and more important matters, he may or may not return to the project when he has the free time; we can only wait and see. Posting "Where are you?" and "We need an update!" and other such messages over and over isn't going to magically relieve him of his more important responsibilities and make an update happen. It's just going to be annoying spam, so please, give it a rest.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby Detective Conan on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:54 pm

Andrew wrote:
Detective Conan wrote:Everyone, like me, hopes that hawk23 will return soon. Let's call him here.

If you mean spam the topic until he returns, don't. He's busy with life and more important matters, he may or may not return to the project when he has the free time; we can only wait and see. Posting "Where are you?" and "We need an update!" and other such messages over and over isn't going to magically relieve him of his more important responsibilities and make an update happen. It's just going to be annoying spam, so please, give it a rest.

Okay, I see. I won't do that.
Detective Conan

Postby geop on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:31 pm

Lesat wrote:What sliders setting should I use playing 2000+ and current teams for the best gameplay simulation experience as a veteran player?

and btw in 2016-2019 rosters Sacramento Kings has wrong Portland logo

These are my Sliders and Setting which i found on the internet and i find them to be very realistic (if anyone has some suggestions to make about these sliders please respond):

GAME SETTINGS:

Superstar
50 Game Speed
Real % Jump Shot
Real % Free Throw
65 Free Throw Difficulty

CONTROLLER SETTINGS:

AUTOMATIC SHOT CONTEST: ALWAYS
DEFENSIVE ASSIST AI - 100

COACH SETTINGS: ALL AUTO except defense

SLIDERS (value for both user and cpu)

OFFENCE:

Inside Shot Success- 40
Close Shot Success- 40
Mid-Range Success- 45
3PT Success- 42
Layup Success- 44
Dunk in Traffic Frequency- 70
Dunk in Traffic Success- 70
Pass Accuracy- 47
Alley-oop Success- 50
Contact Shot Success- 37

DEFENSE:

Driving Contact Shot Frequency- 0
Inside Contact Shot Frequency- 0
Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff)- 41
Layup Defense Strength (Release)- 55
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather)- 41
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Release)- 37
Help Defense Strength- 95
Steal Success- 50

ATTRIBUTES:

Quickness- 45
Vertical- 44
Strength- 90
Stamina- 50
Speed- 50
Durability- 40
Hustle- 95
Ball Handling- 25
Hands- 20
Dunking Ability- 38
On-Ball Defense- 100
Stealing- 35
Blocking- 20
Offensive Awareness- 56
Defensive Awareness- 38
Offensive Rebounding- 44
Defensive Rebounding- 50
Consistency- 37
Fatigue Rate- 47
Injury Frequency- 47
Injury Severity- 38

TENDENCIES:

Take Inside Shots- 58
Take Close Shots- 63
Take Mid-Range Shots- 81
Take 3PT Shots- 80
Post Shots- 64
Attack the Basket- 84
Look for Post Players- 62
Throw Alley-Oops- 55
Attempt Dunks- 57
Attempt Putbacks- 55
Play Passing Lanes- 40
Go for On-ball Steals- 100
Contest Shots- 70
Backdoor Cuts- 70

FOULS:

Over the Back Foul Frequency- 84
Charging Foul Frequency- 95
Blocking Foul Frequency- 87
Reaching Foul Frequency- 25
Shooting Foul Frequency- 50
Loose Ball Foul Frequency- 80

TOTAL SIM CONTROL
Average
Balanced
Balanced
Pressure Ball
More Man
Balanced

I have played many games with these sliders that made the experience very realistic, i have seen some moves that i had never seen before. Of course we all now that this game has way too much depth which means that sliders are only part of the adjustment that you have to make to achieve realism.
The most difficult thing to master this game is to find the logic behind it. There are often times that i feel the cpu is cheating and i want to break the monitor, yet there are times that i wish i had a better computer to record some of the games i've played, because some of them where epic. In one of these games i had two buzzer beaters, one in each half after a close score battle with great highlights.
My best games are those that i feel very relaxed and my worse games are when i feel tired and i want play a game to relax but i end up feeling angry because if you aren't focused and calm playing this game, at least on the high level of difficulty, you will get beaten very easily.
Playing an association or season, in order to really have the best results, i feel that you must have in control everything that this game gives you, the contracts, the practice, the offence and defense strategies, everything. But when your time to play video games is limited, you leave all that to the cpu. And of course the cpu will not do it's best to help you. It will cheat. And that is, in one sense, normal because you really ask it to help you beat itself. I think it's not programmed to that! Maybe someone from the game developers could verify that.
Anyway, I could write hundreds of pages about NBA 2K14, but since English is not my native language i am afraid i will not do justice to the game. I am an old gamer myself (from the zx spectrum period) and i think this is the best sports games i've ever played, not only because it has this amazing depth, that is difficult to master even after playing it for years, but also because it is supported, even today, by modders that put their incredible effort and precious time to make this game even more great. To these people i say thank you from the bottom of my heart :applaud: :bowdown2:
geop

Postby jackalone on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:35 pm

Big thanks for this great work, incredible and historical update. I just want to ask a question. Association roster is not up to date, when will be an update for association roster, if it is near, i will wait, if it is not, not problem for me, i will begin association with this roster. You already made this and spent your times, you have a real life. Thanks again, you made playable this game for years.
jackalone

Postby guyzu on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:06 am

Hello…
I downloaded the mode and it is really cool... the only problem is that the graphic is a bit luggy comparing to the regular one and the stadiums are blurry comparing to it... what can I do?
guyzu

Postby Ballaboi on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:04 am

Just wanted to state that I miss Hawk23 man! I'm upset that I wasn't frequenting the forum during his short lived return. It seems as if Slimm and his whole BS beef on this thread has deterred Hawk from wanting to deal with the nonsense. Since he hasn't been back since that whole thing went down. I don't blame him though. Just sad to see they ran the GOAT back into retirement. :facepalm2:
Ballaboi

Postby Andrew on Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:01 pm

I'd suggest that it has a lot more to do with HAWK23's busy professional and personal life these days. Modding is a harder hobby to make time for the older you get, and when you've been doing it for a number of years, you do also get burned out on it.

Unfortunately, the contributor who provided the most recent updates to UBR had stolen work, and the people who were stolen from - skoadam and slimm44 - were understandably not happy about it. It was ultimately called out, and when that contributor refused to make the appropriate changes and remove the stolen work after much back and forth (and ample opportunities to do the right thing), he was shown the door. That did set back UBR which is unfortunate, but HAWK23 has been similarly protective of his work in the past (as have most of us, myself included when it comes to the NLSC roster updates for NBA Live back in the day), and rightfully so. Had it been the other way around, I'm sure HAWK23 would've wanted the work removed (and again, rightfully so), so fair's fair.

The situation is in the past now, and there's no benefit in stoking the flames by accusing skoadam and slimm44 of trying to run HAWK23 into retirement or hurt UBR, when they were looking out for their own hard work that was stolen by a person collaborating with UBR. I take responsibility for not handling the situation as well as I could at the time, but in the end it was resolved and is in the past now. Posting inflammatory remarks is not going to help matters, either in terms of us getting along as a community, or bringing HAWK23 back as an active modder. The former is a case of us all needing to get along as best as possible, the latter will depend on HAWK23's free time and willingness to invest it in modding a game that's over five years old now.

Let's let this be the end of the matter. I don't want to have to lock the topic until such time as HAWK23 needs it again as there are people offering up unofficial updates and support in his absence, but if things get out of hand, it's what I'm going to have to do in the short term. If he's coming back, he'll be back when he's back and not a moment sooner. There was a situation with stolen work where there was a legitimate gripe, which was eventually dealt with. It's time to move on and cut the bickering and accusations. If that can't happen, then I'm going to lock this topic until HAWK23 needs it unlocked again. Similarly, if anyone tries to start anything in the URB threads, that will be dealt with as well.

Back to business...which is to say, waiting patiently for any further updates from HAWK23 himself, and as mentioned before, not spamming the topic with questions of where he is and when he's coming back.
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby DaGod_Modder on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:15 am

Wow so I guess that answer my ? since nobody else want to respond to me.
DaGod_Modder

Postby DaGod_Modder on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:35 am

On anotha note whoeva this Hawk guy is seem like a ghost to me. Lls tnk u tho 4 all ur work n hopefully u come back soon. I ended up DL dis mod n for real I love it. Since nobody else been wantin to help me I looked up some videos on how to make da cyberfaces but shit seem like alot lls so instead I started searching n I found a bunch of good faces 4 da game. If anybody need help with that I can put u on. On anotha note I DL da red modding center too n I was able to do some fixes but shit saying I need $ to buy some keys 2 edit certain things in da game. I been making alot of progress but without the $ it got me real limited. I see u gotta contact the dude Vlad but shit seem sketch as hell. So my ? n this gonna be da last time I ask 4 anything I promise but do anyone kno how official the red modding center is n is it wortb it to spend da bread on it???? Like dis would be da perfect game if I could just make a few more adjustments. Also is anyone down to play online? I bust ass lls we can play for $ n everything lls yo thank u 2 anyone who respond 4 real cuz being igged ain't koo
DaGod_Modder

Postby DaGod_Modder on Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:38 am

How do I post pics so I can show u all da faces I found?
DaGod_Modder

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:16 am

RED MC is a reliable tool (it does trigger false positives with a lot of anti-virus software, but it is safe) and Vlad can be trusted, though these days it can take a while for him to respond to emails or process orders. If you want to do any kind of in-depth roster editing, it's the tool to have.

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby Bassman58 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:20 am

If you plan on modding rosters RedMC is worth the price to me. Some people gripe about paying a penny for anything so if you can afford to pay $15-30 the price is fair. Just pay for the tabs you want and you can add tabs at anytime. Vl@d has been supporting NBA 2K games since at least 2012 and he has never been sketchy as far as I know. Just save the email with the keys.
Bassman58

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:45 am

Version 42 Released!

Download Here :arrow:
http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.ph ... df_id=6246

Major Updates in V42 (11/18/2018) :
Rosters:
*Added Ult Base Roster V42 Roster (current rosters as of 11/18/18)
*Add UBR V42 Association 2018 Roster (current rosters as of 11/18/18 best in association mode)
*Updated all transactions/signings through November 18, 2018 (many new players created)
*No new art files (Part 11 files) were added

Please consider becoming a Patron:
https://www.patreon.com/hawk23

Ultimate Base Roster Contributors

Conversions(2K12 - 2K14):

Code: Select all
HAWK23
Nuhmete
Reddwarf
Sevin0Seven
NicktheQuick
Suirad
NYflava2k9
FifeDawg
PeteMyers
Melomanu
TSD777
jayatsena
Laker06
RF10
CecilHayes
Tommyhtc
Maximus89
Broadsun
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Johnpipepipe
Аким
Inbar
Skoadam

Courts/Dornas:

Francis27nba
Retroman
Bird_33
Suirad
RayHoops
Jumpman2K
Byczek
MythBuster
Tha King

Cyberfaces/Portraits:
Wim.vl
Nuhmete
Suirad
Bird_33
MGX
ShawnKemp
Maestro
EVOB25
Blang
Maravich
Melomanu
Moji
Jaelove
Laker06
Monzki15
IronMike
Rlambert
Dwadeflash
NicktheQuick
Clark
StomptheCourt
RayHoops81
Slave Pageant
Kieran
Inbar
BehindtheShadwows
EgoDynatsy
Eda (Euro cyberfaces)

Jerseys:
Brenzon (ChrisBrodbeck)
Suirad
Retroman
Nuhmete
Bird_33
HAWK23
rj86
JoeJames
eda
Jazza2319
blkmagnum22
Juan33
formyhunny
Tha King
Pepis
DavidBeckham23 (Shaq/Chuck jerseys)

Other:
Andrew
VLAD
Moddingway
Jaosming
Vinicus
JohnWest
FishBowlMan
Aaron991
Gambeta
KG#5Beantown
LG-1
Tha King
Leftos
Vannwolfhawk
Fabri79
Broken

Draft Class Work
HAWK23 (Portraits)
Mackubex (Player Base Outlines for 2017-2019)
KingMellow (Player Base Outlines for 2013-2014)
KOVA (Player Base Outlines for 2012-2013)
Behindshadows (Cyberfaces)
Handlez362 (Cyberfaces)
ily94 (Cyberfaces)
Koresh_NIK (Cyberfaces)
R4zoR (Cyberfaces)
tree55292 (Cyberfaces)
wilson27 (Cyberfaces)
RapboY (Cyberfaces)
XpLosibo (Cyberfaces)
StompMyJordans (Cyberfaces)
MGX (Cyberfaces)
jp1988 (Cyberfaces)
Kieran (Cyberfaces)
Tree (Cyberfaces)
Champione

[/b]
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14

2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ►Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) V42 RLSD◄ Accurate 18-19 Roster as of NOV 18, 2018

Postby Andrew on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:03 am

Awesome to see. (Y)

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: ►Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) V42 RLSD◄ Accurate 18-19 Roster as of NOV 18, 2018

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:09 am

Andrew wrote:Awesome to see. (Y)

(Y)
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateUBR

2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1958 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor

Postby MadbaLL on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:15 am

congrats on a new release :applaud:
MadbaLL

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:16 am

spiderxx7 wrote:Some things:

- New Blazers logo on the Kings
- Most of the salaries are incorrect; I've seen them in the wrong players (for example, Gerald Green had Chris Paul's salaries and viceversa, Hernangomez had Jokic's and viceversa). I've been editing all the players with Red MC so it's not a major problem but it would be great to fix it for the next version.
- Can't find Udonis Haslem anywhere, but he's in the roster when I use Red MC. Is there a number I have to change in the editor?

:bowdown2:

I have not read all the replies since the last time I visited the forum - but if you would like to send me the roster file you're working with I would gladly edit the salaries on the newest file to reflect more accuracy.

Also - please let me know where you see an issue with the Blazers and Kings logo as I'm not seeing that error anywhere. Let me know exactly where in the game you experience this issue. Be specific.

Thank you

1958 Mod1952 Mod
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor

Postby HAWK23 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:28 am

spiderxx7 wrote:I took the time to log in and comment for the first time in over three years (life has been, simply put, terrible to me) to thank all the people involved in creating and updating this huge patch. I'm still playing and enjoying 2K14 because of you. Keep it up.

(Y)

1958 Mod1952 Mod
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding