U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW ALL TIME ROSTER! 19th August

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby Mavs4Life on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:57 am

Hey Sko/Slimm, glad you guys are back and the prior situation was cleared up in full. I was checking out the new retro CFs (they look great) and noticed that in Association for the classic rosters, the default schedule seems to be a bit off. If I'm seeing things correctly, every team basically got pushed up a spot alphabetically, so some teams in the East have a Western team's schedule and play West teams 4 times a year and the same the other way around for the West. If this isn't an easy fix I wouldn't worry about it, but if it's just a matter of a couple clicks (I'm a modding novice, I bet there's nothing that's just a couple clicks, but you get what I'm saying haha), I think it would help to get things just a bit more accurate.
User avatar
Mavs4Life
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby smatz151 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:11 am

I was wondering if anyone has created the 1992 college select team for the Olympic mod? This is the only team that defeated the 1992 Dream Team (with help from Chuck Daly). I think this would be a fun team to play with and try to defeat the Dream Team without Chuck throwing the game and benching Mike. What do you guys think? Roster is listed below:

Anfernee Hardaway
Grant Hill
Allan Houston
Bobby Hurley
Jamal Mashburn
Eric Montross
Rodney Rogers
Chis Webber
smatz151
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:29 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 am

Mavs4Life, which team are you talking about? Which year.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby tmoon13 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:39 am

slimm44 wrote:
tmoon13 wrote:
slimm44 wrote:
tmoon13 wrote:Hey guys the SlidersV2 is pretty realistic! I'm impressed, keep up the good work! (Y)


Thanks!

Some users have been using those sliders and making the following changes in the defensive settings in-game:

On ball defense on all players tight
Off ball defense moderate on all players
Double team on drive for PG, SG, SF
Hard hedge on all planers

You have to make these changes for your team and the CPU team.

If you and more users would be willing to test these settings with SlidersV2, it would be great!

I just did a game with those changes you suggested ( I did the same two teams as last time btw) Also i'm doing CPU vs CPU Sim.



Looks great! Are you using the cpu vs cpu sliders in the download package or your own?

I'm using y'all's.
User avatar
tmoon13
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:43 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby Mavs4Life on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:13 am

skoadam wrote:Mavs4Life, which team are you talking about? Which year.

It seems like an issue across all classic rosters up until when you guys put in schedules for specific years when you go into an association.

In real life 2013-2014 the scheduled opening night was:
Magic-Pacers
Bulls-Heat
Clippers-Lakers

In URB Classic roster associations the season opens with:
Lakers-Nuggets
Bulls- Heat
Clippers-Knicks

It seems like because the Pelicans don't exist every team from the Hornets to the Pacers is moved up one place alphabetically, so, for example, the Knicks now have the Lakers schedule and play the Clippers and other west teams 4/3 times a year and East teams only twice. Checked and the problem seems to be with all classic rosters where there isn't a schedule inserted through RedMC, which starts in 2015-2016 I think. Seems like an issue of where teams are slotted in RedMC, though I don't really have a great idea of how RedMC's interface works haha
User avatar
Mavs4Life
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:15 pm

Its weird because im using default 2k team id order and default schedule for all seasons before 14/15. I will take a look.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:33 pm

MadbaLL wrote:and where to start...

i go on the first part of my vacation and i've been informed what was going on here while i was away... i don't want to put this back on, but shame to all who did this to URB mod, to @sko, to @slimm... and all this could've been avoided if it was treated earlier in a proper manner... but i guess, it's better late than never... but i feel somehow angry and hurt because of @sko and @slimm, knowing how much time they spent and put themselves on whole this... and maybe it's time for me to stop about it, with hope all is gone now and we can move forward (Y)

@sko, thanks for all latest releases :applaud: , i still need to keep track of what is new while i was away, because i will still be away at least until 13th... on a quick look i see that new roster, 2019&elite has some funny issues :), like cedric ceballos playing center on 1993 suns team. also i notice in magic 1995 squad, david royale is starting on SF, while on regular elite roster dennis scott is starting SF.

and something new - i had a family member visiting me from nyc and he told me that knicks used 1998 mod away uniforms also in 95/96 and 96/97 season as third away jersey. i took a brief check on the google and it seems legit. so i suggest that 1998 away jersey to be put in 1996 and 1997 mods as third away jersey.

see you guys after 13th august :wink:

Thx for all kind words Mad.
There can be some issues in Elite teams in 2019&Elite rostrr because i had to recreate whole teams tab from zero. All rotations was re-set again manually so there can be some differences but im still shocked i left cedric at C lololol.
We need some evidence about 3rd away jerseys for 90s knicks. We spent so many days-weeks or even months to be sure about every single detail in logos/jerseys/courts etc.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:29 pm

smatz151 wrote:I was wondering if anyone has created the 1992 college select team for the Olympic mod? This is the only team that defeated the 1992 Dream Team (with help from Chuck Daly). I think this would be a fun team to play with and try to defeat the Dream Team without Chuck throwing the game and benching Mike. What do you guys think? Roster is listed below:

Anfernee Hardaway
Grant Hill
Allan Houston
Bobby Hurley
Jamal Mashburn
Eric Montross
Rodney Rogers
Chis Webber

You know what ? I will add them (Y)
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby hollshore on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Thanks to both Sko & Slimm for keeping this great mod alive! You guys are constantly adding and improving content, especially retro stuff. :applaud:
User avatar
hollshore
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Bayside, NY

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby slimm44 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:36 pm

hollshore wrote:Thanks to both Sko & Slimm for keeping this great mod alive! You guys are constantly adding and improving content, especially retro stuff. :applaud:


Just wait until you see what's coming :lol:
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby marillo on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:07 am

slimm44 wrote:
hollshore wrote:Thanks to both Sko & Slimm for keeping this great mod alive! You guys are constantly adding and improving content, especially retro stuff. :applaud:


Just wait until you see what's coming :lol:


oh my good!! retro roster from 60s to 84 maybe?? I love your work, thank you very much!!
marillo
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:58 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby eustachy1 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:18 am

slimm44 wrote:
hollshore wrote:Thanks to both Sko & Slimm for keeping this great mod alive! You guys are constantly adding and improving content, especially retro stuff. :applaud:


Just wait until you see what's coming :lol:

Oh i wait ! Thanks sko and slimm ! :crazyeyes: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown2:
eustachy1
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:28 am

hollshore wrote:Thanks to both Sko & Slimm for keeping this great mod alive! You guys are constantly adding and improving content, especially retro stuff. :applaud:

Thx for your kind words (Y)
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby smatz151 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:40 am

I'm not sure if there is a fix but I was playing with the 1990 and 1993 Suns in season mode and noticed Mark West is referred to as David West by the announcers. Just wanted to let you guys know.
smatz151
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:29 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:45 am

smatz151 wrote:I'm not sure if there is a fix but I was playing with the 1990 and 1993 Suns in season mode and noticed Mark West is referred to as David West by the announcers. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Sry I dont know if there is Mark West Audio ID. Let me know if there is.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby smatz151 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:37 am

Yeah I highly doubt it. David West is better than his number. Thank you for checking
smatz151
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:29 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby iamsluggy on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:05 am

are you going to add the new stadium updates for the current rosters? (Tissot shot clock, etc)
iamsluggy
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:40 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:08 am

smatz151 wrote:Yeah I highly doubt it. David West is better than his number. Thank you for checking

Problem is i have no idea if there is Mark West Audio ID :) if there is, rly let me know and i will update. (Y)
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 am

iamsluggy wrote:are you going to add the new stadium updates for the current rosters? (Tissot shot clock, etc)

Im not stadium modder, tbh i have no idea how to do this. If there is some new arenas already updated please let me know and i will include this in next update.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby tmoon13 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:27 am

I personally use Z3r0 2k stadiums. His stadiums are pretty good and updated. You should contact him if you want to use his stuff. Here is his facebook. https://www.facebook.com/z3r02k/
User avatar
tmoon13
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:43 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby johnwest1985 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:56 am

skoadam i agree that z3r0 stadiums are amazing... i use all of them. Would be great if he would allow you to ad the files. He has not been active for a while i think though because there is not really any stadium news.
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Which version should be in URB? Local or National ?
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby johnwest1985 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:24 pm

i think local..its more personal and has local advertising. Its basically the local broadcast version vs the national one. I guess only the stanchions are different.
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby johnwest1985 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:37 am

Sorry for asking here but does anybody knows if one can do a running SKY HOOK in 2k14 ?? It was possible in 2k12 i remember.. i tried different things but it doesnt work to me. Im trying to recreate Magics hook in 87 for a video
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:12 am

tmoon13 wrote:I personally use Z3r0 2k stadiums. His stadiums are pretty good and updated. You should contact him if you want to use his stuff. Here is his facebook. https://www.facebook.com/z3r02k/

ok, so i made a switch and i want to be clear, i rly like z3ro stadiums but i must ask because i compared with sixers85 job.
I must ask about texture quality.
Sixers85 - what we are using in URB
Image
Z3r0
Image
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:59 am

smatz151 wrote:I want to first thank everyone who has contributed to this mod as it is the greatest thing to happen to any sports video game. I am a huge Phoenix Susn fan and love that I can go and play with some of my favorite Suns teams from 1989-2010. I've only been playing NBA 2k14 on PC for a few weeks with this mod but have noticed a couple things that are off and wanted to see if anyone would have any help or advice?

1) In the 1993 roster and season the announcer's will not say Dan Majerle's name. They refer to him as #9. I played with the Suns in the 1990 season and roster and they can say his name just fine. I used the free version of Red MC and noticed there are 2 versions of Dan Majerle in that roster, one that seems to match the player id of his 1990 version and one that does not. Does anyone know a way to update this so the announcer can pronounce his name?

2) When playing the 1990 roster/season the Suns home jerseys look great but the player's name on the back is in orange when it should be purple. Does anyone know if/ how that could be changed?

Again I appreciate everyone who has contributed to this mod and any feedback on this would be very helpful. Thanks


1. Weird thing, Majerle in both rosters(1990 and 1993) have the same AudioID, which is 2829, so i have no idea how its possible you see two different versions.
2. We need jerseys modder, its possible to make this via redmc but it will ruin team colors and i dont want this.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby slimm44 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:04 am

FYI - I'm probably a few days away from having the 2018 roster updated to end-of-the year stats/ratings.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:48 am

Image


Arenas and Courts update for 2019 Roster. PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD Arenas & Courts & Roster Files


Image
Image

::: WHATS INSIDE :::

- Transactions & Rotations update 9th August
- Arenas for all 2019 teams by Z3r0
- New courts for 2019 Grizzlies and Bucks by Jumpman2k :applaud:



::: WHATS NEXT :::

- new updates for 2019 Roster
- all time roster
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby smatz151 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:50 pm

skoadam wrote:
smatz151 wrote:I want to first thank everyone who has contributed to this mod as it is the greatest thing to happen to any sports video game. I am a huge Phoenix Susn fan and love that I can go and play with some of my favorite Suns teams from 1989-2010. I've only been playing NBA 2k14 on PC for a few weeks with this mod but have noticed a couple things that are off and wanted to see if anyone would have any help or advice?

1) In the 1993 roster and season the announcer's will not say Dan Majerle's name. They refer to him as #9. I played with the Suns in the 1990 season and roster and they can say his name just fine. I used the free version of Red MC and noticed there are 2 versions of Dan Majerle in that roster, one that seems to match the player id of his 1990 version and one that does not. Does anyone know a way to update this so the announcer can pronounce his name?

2) When playing the 1990 roster/season the Suns home jerseys look great but the player's name on the back is in orange when it should be purple. Does anyone know if/ how that could be changed?

Again I appreciate everyone who has contributed to this mod and any feedback on this would be very helpful. Thanks


1. Weird thing, Majerle in both rosters(1990 and 1993) have the same AudioID, which is 2829, so i have no idea how its possible you see two different versions.
2. We need jerseys modder, its possible to make this via redmc but it will ruin team colors and i dont want this.



Yeah it's very strange. Try booting up the 1993 roster/season and let me know if it works for you. I tried a couple things like changing the audio id, the nickname, but no luck. It looks like the 2 versions of him are for the suns and the all-star team but neither will say his name. I tried re-downloading the roster from the site but same results. I wonder if there is a way to import Majerle from 1992 and then update his attributes to 1993? I am inexperienced with red mc and only have the free version.
smatz151
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:29 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby skoadam on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:27 pm

smatz151 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
smatz151 wrote:I want to first thank everyone who has contributed to this mod as it is the greatest thing to happen to any sports video game. I am a huge Phoenix Susn fan and love that I can go and play with some of my favorite Suns teams from 1989-2010. I've only been playing NBA 2k14 on PC for a few weeks with this mod but have noticed a couple things that are off and wanted to see if anyone would have any help or advice?

1) In the 1993 roster and season the announcer's will not say Dan Majerle's name. They refer to him as #9. I played with the Suns in the 1990 season and roster and they can say his name just fine. I used the free version of Red MC and noticed there are 2 versions of Dan Majerle in that roster, one that seems to match the player id of his 1990 version and one that does not. Does anyone know a way to update this so the announcer can pronounce his name?

2) When playing the 1990 roster/season the Suns home jerseys look great but the player's name on the back is in orange when it should be purple. Does anyone know if/ how that could be changed?

Again I appreciate everyone who has contributed to this mod and any feedback on this would be very helpful. Thanks


1. Weird thing, Majerle in both rosters(1990 and 1993) have the same AudioID, which is 2829, so i have no idea how its possible you see two different versions.
2. We need jerseys modder, its possible to make this via redmc but it will ruin team colors and i dont want this.



Yeah it's very strange. Try booting up the 1993 roster/season and let me know if it works for you. I tried a couple things like changing the audio id, the nickname, but no luck. It looks like the 2 versions of him are for the suns and the all-star team but neither will say his name. I tried re-downloading the roster from the site but same results. I wonder if there is a way to import Majerle from 1992 and then update his attributes to 1993? I am inexperienced with red mc and only have the free version.

Im totally lost.
So i loaded 1993. Played few minutes with Suns and All Star West. Majerle is always "number 9" for commentators. I rly dont care about arena announcer.
I loaded 1990 and Majerle is always Majerle for commentators.
I checked both roster files. Its all the same. Difference is one and its double Majerle in 1993 because he was all star in this season.
But its not over. When i was playing 1993 All Star Game i noticed weird audio situation with Malone. Whenever i passed to him he was always "number 32" but when he made shot it was full sentence "no good for Karl Malone" or "rebound by Karl Malone". I checked 1990 roster and guess what Malone is "Malone" there.
Can somebody please clear things up?

Suns 80s home jersey is right now in Pepis hands.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby eustachy1 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:04 pm

skoadam wrote:
[ Image ]


Arenas and Courts update for 2019 Roster. PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD Arenas & Courts & Roster Files


[ Image ]
[ Image ]

::: WHATS INSIDE :::

- Transactions & Rotations update 9th August
- Arenas for all 2019 teams by Z3r0
- New courts for 2019 Grizzlies and Bucks by Jumpman2k :applaud:



::: WHATS NEXT :::

- new updates for 2019 Roster
- all time roster

Nice Ty ! (Y) :crazyeyes: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown2:
eustachy1
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby marillo on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Thanks you very much for update mate!!! This mod it´s amazing!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
marillo
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:58 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby skoadam on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:57 am

eustachy1, marillo, (Y)
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby skoadam on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:59 am

Pepis fixed Suns 80s jerseys name color. :applaud: Will be included in next update.

Image
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019&Elite ROSTER! 2nd August

Postby smatz151 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:16 am

skoadam wrote:
smatz151 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
smatz151 wrote:I want to first thank everyone who has contributed to this mod as it is the greatest thing to happen to any sports video game. I am a huge Phoenix Susn fan and love that I can go and play with some of my favorite Suns teams from 1989-2010. I've only been playing NBA 2k14 on PC for a few weeks with this mod but have noticed a couple things that are off and wanted to see if anyone would have any help or advice?

1) In the 1993 roster and season the announcer's will not say Dan Majerle's name. They refer to him as #9. I played with the Suns in the 1990 season and roster and they can say his name just fine. I used the free version of Red MC and noticed there are 2 versions of Dan Majerle in that roster, one that seems to match the player id of his 1990 version and one that does not. Does anyone know a way to update this so the announcer can pronounce his name?

2) When playing the 1990 roster/season the Suns home jerseys look great but the player's name on the back is in orange when it should be purple. Does anyone know if/ how that could be changed?

Again I appreciate everyone who has contributed to this mod and any feedback on this would be very helpful. Thanks


1. Weird thing, Majerle in both rosters(1990 and 1993) have the same AudioID, which is 2829, so i have no idea how its possible you see two different versions.
2. We need jerseys modder, its possible to make this via redmc but it will ruin team colors and i dont want this.



Yeah it's very strange. Try booting up the 1993 roster/season and let me know if it works for you. I tried a couple things like changing the audio id, the nickname, but no luck. It looks like the 2 versions of him are for the suns and the all-star team but neither will say his name. I tried re-downloading the roster from the site but same results. I wonder if there is a way to import Majerle from 1992 and then update his attributes to 1993? I am inexperienced with red mc and only have the free version.

Im totally lost.
So i loaded 1993. Played few minutes with Suns and All Star West. Majerle is always "number 9" for commentators. I rly dont care about arena announcer.
I loaded 1990 and Majerle is always Majerle for commentators.
I checked both roster files. Its all the same. Difference is one and its double Majerle in 1993 because he was all star in this season.
But its not over. When i was playing 1993 All Star Game i noticed weird audio situation with Malone. Whenever i passed to him he was always "number 32" but when he made shot it was full sentence "no good for Karl Malone" or "rebound by Karl Malone". I checked 1990 roster and guess what Malone is "Malone" there.
Can somebody please clear things up?

Suns 80s home jersey is right now in Pepis hands.



Thank you for looking into this for me and helping get the 80's suns jerseys fixed! I wonder if the 1993 roster and season just needs to be redone? Maybe its an issue with some of the players on the all-star team? I tried 1992 roster and Majerle is said by the announcers on the suns and the all-star team. I wonder if he could be imported from the 1992 roster/season to the 1993 roster/season?
smatz151
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:29 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby slimm44 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:48 am

Is there a team audio id cell somewhere like there is for individual players? I think I remember WithAuthority talking about this a long time ago. IIRC, there is a cell somewhere that controls audio for the team and it's players. Maybe if this is set to a possible value (maybe -1), it eliminates specific information being said by the announcers.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby Bassman58 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:28 am

Thanks for the URB mod. I've played some games with the 2019 rosters to learn the new players. I've had some great games. The Celtics came back from being down and tied the game at the buzzer on a three pointer versus the Cavs. They went on to win in OT. I do have one minor issue. (I think we are down to just minor issues.) Vince Carter is rated 46 for free throws. He was at .757 for the season.
User avatar
Bassman58
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:18 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby yount19 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:34 am

When I click the "Download" tab for this mod, I receive a red warning and the "accept" anyway tab is grayed out... Is there an issue with downloading this? I never had this happen before...
yount19
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:46 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby Book_Gazette on Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:40 am

yount19 wrote:When I click the "Download" tab for this mod, I receive a red warning and the "accept" anyway tab is grayed out... Is there an issue with downloading this? I never had this happen before...


On chrome there's an option where you access the "unsafe" site which I use that and I'm fine
Book_Gazette
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby skoadam on Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:44 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by skoadam on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby johnwest1985 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:00 am

there is a team audio id cell...i think u can just put it to -1 so whe dont hear all the unrelevant info about the cavs making capspace to sign lebron lol
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby smatz151 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:33 am

skoadam wrote:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]



This looks awesome! I love that their home court is the practice gym they beat the dream team in.
smatz151
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:29 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:43 am

smatz151 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]



This looks awesome! I love that their home court is the practice gym they beat the dream team in.


*Dream Team threw the game in
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 6808
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby slimm44 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:39 am

Bassman58 wrote:Thanks for the URB mod. I've played some games with the 2019 rosters to learn the new players. I've had some great games. The Celtics came back from being down and tied the game at the buzzer on a three pointer versus the Cavs. They went on to win in OT. I do have one minor issue. (I think we are down to just minor issues.) Vince Carter is rated 46 for free throws. He was at .757 for the season.


I just sent the end-of-season 2018 roster to Sko. All players with at least 100 minutes played have been updated. I checked Vince and he's accurate now. With the way I build roster files, every now and then a cell will not paste correctly. I'm thinking it's one in ever several thousand cells, maybe one in 10's of thousands. But, please let me know when you find mistakes like that. The more realistic the rosters, the better.

Also, I'll update the 2019 rookies soon.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby iamsluggy on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:56 pm

I don't know if it's possible but maybe you could add the 2010 (KD, drose, curry, eric gordon) and 2014 (drose, kyrie,curry, Anthony Davis) world cup teams as well
iamsluggy
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:40 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby slimm44 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:50 pm

iamsluggy wrote:I don't know if it's possible but maybe you could add the 2010 (KD, drose, curry, eric gordon) and 2014 (drose, kyrie,curry, Anthony Davis) world cup teams as well


Yes, Sko, you should do this.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 9th August

Postby skoadam on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:14 am

Image


Ratings and Tendencies update for 2019 and 2019&Elite and 2018 Rosters and new College Team for Olympic Roster. PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD Shoes + Current & Retro Roster Files


Image
Image

::: WHATS INSIDE :::

- 2019 Roster transactions & rotations update 12th August
- 2018 Final Roster
- Ratings & Tendencies & Coaching profiles update by slimm, based on final 17/18 season stats. Next update will inlcude 2018 Rookies update.
- New team ( USA College Team '92) added to Olympic Roster
- Few shoes updated in Olympic Roster



::: WHATS NEXT :::

- new updates for 2019 Roster
- all time roster
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015
2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010
2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005
2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000
1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995
1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990
1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985

ImageLike it? Motivate me for more
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 7448
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 12th August

Postby TrustTheBeard on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:37 am

Hey guys. I love URB, it is something amazing. I am absolutely amazed by the details and completely by the work put into it. I just have two questions:
1. How come you never created 2017 draft class?( or maybe I am misssing something)


2. I always get crash in MyCareer, no matter what roster I use. It happens after 6th game. I play the whole game. I do the interview. And when it is supposed to do autosave, it just crashes. I played that same game for 4 or 5 tmes, always the same outcome. Crash after interview. And i tried more careers. I started 4 of them, every time different roster, still no difference.( If anyone can help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.)

Guys, keep up with the good work :bowdown: (Y)
TrustTheBeard
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:56 am

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 12th August

Postby matmat66 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:21 am

Hi Sko, thanks again for the great work! Just want to ask if you are still going to update URB for 2k13? Thanks again.
matmat66
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: U R Basketball - WHERE SIM HAPPENS! NEW 2019 ROSTER! 12th August

Postby slimm44 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:35 am

I applied general edits to the first 40 rookies from this year's draft in the 2019 roster and sent it to Skoadam.

If you notice crazy things with any rookies from this year, let me know and I will fix them. I don't put the most care into editing them at this point as I will apply edits to all players after the first 20 games of the season.
ImageImage

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [35 Complete Seasons Mods] DOWNLOAD HERE

2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016
2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006
2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996
1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986
1984/1985
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests