Nice Kicks hint at involvement with NBA 2K14

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Nice Kicks hint at involvement with NBA 2K14

Postby Andrew on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 pm

From the main page:

Nice Kicks, a Texas-based shoe store and online source of sneaker news, release dates and history, posted a Tweet mentioning a meeting with 2K Sports and encouraging fans to prepare for “something major” in NBA 2K14, with 2K’s Social Media Coordinator Chris “LD2k” Manning subsequently re-Tweeting them.

Stating the obvious, their involvement with NBA 2K14 will have something to do with shoes, perhaps in the form of in-game reviews or the ability to source and purchase shoes that appear in the game. We probably won’t find out what’s going on for a little while yet as the preview season is still a few months away.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: Nice Kicks hint at involvement with NBA 2K14

Postby Gigabyte on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Was gonna make a thread but I saw this one; guess the discussions about Nice Kicks x NBA 2K14 go here. :cheeky:

What do you guys think about Nice Kicks' involvement with the game? I mean, okay, we're all too focused about the cover and the graphics and the LeBron signature skill, and so I think sneakerheads deserve a place to chat about the shoes.

I think it's gonna mean more shoe options for MyCareer (totally hoping for this) aaand more brands signed up. Sure, we have Nike-adidas-Jordan-Reebok and Converse, but UA and Spalding? These guys are totally missing some names. We've totally got Li-Ning (with Dwyane Wade and Evan Turner) as well as Peak (Lowry, Battier, and JAVALE MCGEEEE!) for starters. Let's see what 2K's been up to with the shoes this October 1st. ;)

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Return to NBA 2K14