Does UBR's mid season rosters have updated ratings?

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Does UBR's mid season rosters have updated ratings?

Postby Jarrod on Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:23 pm

Obviously they would have trades/signings, but do they change ratings mid season too? Like Blake Griffin is way too high and I have seen some other players are way too high, or sometimes a bit too low (Like Jae'Sean Tate, but it's his first year in the nba and was undrafted so it makes sense his rating was low to begin with).

I'm considering subbing to their paetron after the trade deadline to get the updated rosters but yeah. I would also love to see NBL teams added, as last season I added the Sydney Kings to the base game and I'm considering doing all of the NBL teams at some point.
Jarrod

Re: Does UBR's mid season rosters have updated ratings?

Postby chriscarr99 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:58 am

Jarrod wrote:Obviously they would have trades/signings, but do they change ratings mid season too? Like Blake Griffin is way too high and I have seen some other players are way too high, or sometimes a bit too low (Like Jae'Sean Tate, but it's his first year in the nba and was undrafted so it makes sense his rating was low to begin with).

I'm considering subbing to their paetron after the trade deadline to get the updated rosters but yeah. I would also love to see NBL teams added, as last season I added the Sydney Kings to the base game and I'm considering doing all of the NBL teams at some point.

im pretty sure. but imo they are always inaccurate
chriscarr99

Postby eddie2003prt on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:40 am

A bit of news on UBR....

Hawk23 (Dan) announced on his patreon that UBR will no longer be updated and that his patreon will be closing at the end of the month. He listed personal reasons for doing this. Considering he has taken down the dl page, considering the age of the game, and considering he has wiped his social media accounts this sounds like the end for this great mod.

I didn't like how he interacted with Andrew (from what I've heard), and I wasn't a fan of charging to play his mod. But I enjoyed his mod a great deal, and the community should acknowledge his contributions. I hope he is ok.
eddie2003prt

Postby Andrew on Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:35 am

I actually spoke with Hawk yesterday and can confirm that he's OK, so no need to worry. He is indeed stepping away and removing UBR for personal reasons, though. In light of his decision and out of respect for his privacy I'll lock this topic, but I certainly agree that UBR should be acknowledged as the landmark release that it was.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K14