Having multiple my careers/players

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Having multiple my careers/players

Postby ATL on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:31 am

Hey! Was wondering is it possible to have multiple my careers with different player models?

It seems I can't create multiple my players. But I can create multiple my careers, however when doing that it automatically picks my one my player model and uses that without allowing me to change hairstyle, face or anything.

I'm wondering if I would delete/create new my player do my "My Career" that I started with that player still stay and be loadable? Anything I would lose when doing this?

In other words it seems I can create multiple my career's but only with all my career players doing exactly same. Does the way I theorized to get around this work or is there any other way? Just asking before trying since would prefer not to mess up current one I already started.
ATL

Re: Having multiple my careers/players

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:35 am

It's not been possible since NBA 2K13, unfortunately. That's when 2K changed to the current approach that you've described above.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ATL on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:54 am

I see. And I suppose there's not a mod for it or anything?

How would you say 2k13 and 2k14 differ? Mainly I wonder does 2k13 have shooting styles separated base+release or just as it was in 2k10? Also is 2k13 any more PC friendly in terms of controls?
ATL

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:13 am

Apart from possibly switching out the MyPLAYER data file, I don't think there's any workaround for it.

I'd have to check on the jumpshots as it's been a while. NBA 2K13 and NBA 2K14 are very similar in terms of controls, only in 2K13 there's no shooting on the right stick; it's just dribbling. From NBA 2K14 onwards, it's a combination of both (by default, anyway).
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K14