1st game of the season introduction

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

1st game of the season introduction

Postby werewolf914 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Howdy guys!
Long time coming back. I will get straight to the point. The player introduction in the 1st game of the season (you know, the introduction with the blue background and show players of both team in 3d model, not only the face) is there anyway to make every games in my association to have that kind of introduction? Thanks in advance.
werewolf914

Re: 1st game of the season introduction

Postby debiler on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:17 pm

This has always bugged me, too. It's so much better to have at least a bit of info on the players you are up against. And it adds a lot to the immersion, imo. Maybe some value in the schedule data can be edited to that effect. I'll give it a go later today and get back to you. Don't get your hopes up, though.
Confucius say: "Man go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger."
debiler

Postby werewolf914 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:34 pm

debiler wrote:This has always bugged me, too. It's so much better to have at least a bit of info on the players you are up against. And it adds a lot to the immersion, imo. Maybe some value in the schedule data can be edited to that effect. I'll give it a go later today and get back to you. Don't get your hopes up, though.

Thanks. :bowdown2:
You hit exactly the point. It make the game actually feel a bit more "important", than just "insert_name is important and the other 9 guys will be on court today" :? . And just somehow, when I just play normal match, not Association, my game now do that introduction in every games, make me really want it more. :crazyeyes:
Anyway it's "something extra" to make the game (much) cooler, still it's a luxury, so crossing finger. Thanks again, mate. (Y)
werewolf914

Postby debiler on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Well, I tried a couple of things. But it seems that the game uses some internal function to decide which intro to use. It's really frustrating because the intro is there, there's just no way to make the game use it.
Confucius say: "Man go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger."
debiler

Postby werewolf914 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:58 am

debiler wrote:Well, I tried a couple of things. But it seems that the game uses some internal function to decide which intro to use. It's really frustrating because the intro is there, there's just no way to make the game use it.

Well, sad news. Seriously don't know why they don't let it by default. :cry: Thank you anyway. (Y)
werewolf914

Return to NBA 2K14