Collage hoops permission

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Collage hoops permission

Postby skill_rules on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Hey behindshadows is there any chance I can get permission to release my version I have already asked Jaosming coz I thick he was the one who put the NCAA mod up I think just waiting on a reply but I used the NCAA mode as a base and removed some teams and added some collage hoops teams and I got it working on association and I also added some cyberfaces I know u guys who help get collage hoop started I taking a break I'm not asking for u guys to create more stadiums or courts or logo or anything it would be great if u could send me some of the cyberfaces courts and logos that u guy have that u sent to joe so I can add that stuff in but if u don't all in asking is I release it so everyone can get a chance to play collage hoops in Season or association anyway plz wb thanks u so much ps I'm not claiming I made any of these cyberfaces and arenas and logos ect and I pay respect for those who have made collage hoops happen I just want to continue and let those who love Season and association be able to play it thanks skill_rules :)
skill_rules

Re: Collage hoops permission

Postby JaoSming on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:35 pm

PMs are the proper way to ask for permission, not by posting a thread in the Releases forum.

So you will need to ask BehindShadows through PM for permission to use the iff files. If he doesn't allow it, you are more than welcome to use the roster from my early version of the mod - viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88639 - but know that the iff files were converted from behindshadows' 2K12 version of the mod. So to use any of that existing art, you need his permission.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding