Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:07 am

release kevin samuel with no tattoos plz. btw props to you , great cf's , but still you have some issues i can see ( with hair and etc.).
http://www.forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=90858
Comment me and you'll be commented too.
User avatar
A$AP-Pookie
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 am
Location: TR

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 am

A$AP-Pookie wrote:release kevin samuel with no tattoos plz. btw props to you , great cf's , but still you have some issues i can see ( with hair and etc.).

ok, I finish, click here: http://speedy.sh/BfZ6x/png9030.iff

Image
Henry Clifford

Image
Amar Sivanta

Image
Derrick Beasley

Image
Kobe Jordan
Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:56 am

Grossorulez wrote:Image
Image

dayum the first one is sickkk , give me his link with no tattoos , ill add em cuz i got a collection.. God dayumm thats your best so far :O
http://www.forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=90858
Comment me and you'll be commented too.
User avatar
A$AP-Pookie
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 am
Location: TR

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:23 am

A$AP-Pookie wrote:dayum the first one is sickkk , give me his link with no tattoos , ill add em cuz i got a collection.. God dayumm thats your best so far :O


Image
Ryan Williams

Now go to sleep (in Italy is 0:26 pm), i accept other requests until August 8. After i go to holiday and return at september.
Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Lakerfan79 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:53 am

hey im just wondering if you do any 3d modeling with blender? there are some minor alterations id like to make if your up for it.
Lakerfan79
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby CSwanepoel on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:22 am

bro grossorulez, bro, before u go to ur nice vacations, (u deserve it, great job with the cf), can u create a cyberface of a carmelo head shape and hair, and tattoos, combined with a josh smith :bowdown: :bowdown:
Image
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"
User avatar
CSwanepoel
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:19 am

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:36 am

crossover3 wrote:bro grossorulez, bro, before u go to ur nice vacations, (u deserve it, great job with the cf), can u create a cyberface of a carmelo head shape and hair, and tattoos, combined with a josh smith :bowdown: :bowdown:

Image
Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby CSwanepoel on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:59 am

Grossorulez wrote:
crossover3 wrote:bro grossorulez, bro, before u go to ur nice vacations, (u deserve it, great job with the cf), can u create a cyberface of a carmelo head shape and hair, and tattoos, combined with a josh smith :bowdown: :bowdown:

Image


damn bro, can u release it, this is amazing!!!
Image
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"
User avatar
CSwanepoel
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:19 am

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:10 am

Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby A$AP-Pookie on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:22 am

Grossorulez wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Do something more like the third one with no tattos , and plz release it right away when u done.
http://www.forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=90858
Comment me and you'll be commented too.
User avatar
A$AP-Pookie
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 am
Location: TR

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:46 am

Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby CSwanepoel on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:51 am

hey bro, thnx
Image
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"
User avatar
CSwanepoel
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:19 am

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby MalisX on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:27 am

Great work!

Could you maybe do an Eminem(Marshall Mathers) looking player with tattoos? :)

Oh, and one like Randy Orton from the WWE would be awesome too!
MalisX
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:36 am

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:01 pm

MalisX wrote:Great work!

Could you maybe do an Eminem(Marshall Mathers) looking player with tattoos? :)

Oh, and one like Randy Orton from the WWE would be awesome too!

Image
Eminem Fictional Face with Tattoos

Image
Amare Pruitt

Image
Kevin Fields

Image
Image
Tom Gill
Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby lawyersenan on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Grossorulez wrote:Image
Carmelo Carter

can u add iverson cornrows to it? thank u...
lawyersenan
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 am

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Lakerfan79 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi i have a request.
Could you take a derrick rose CF and attach Demarcus cousins' goatee to it? I have both the cyberfaces and will link them both to you.
Derrick Rose:http://www.mediafire.com/download/4z22lwgt3asahpb/Derrick_Rose_png1507.iff
Demarcus Cousins:http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2ql3u2oi5grq9e/Demarcus_Cousins_png1805.iff
Last edited by Lakerfan79 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lakerfan79
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby StompTheCourt on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Dude your amazing (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
Image
User avatar
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 am
Location: Salt Lake City Utah

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Lakerfan79 wrote:Hi i have a request.
Could you take a derrick rose CF and attach Demarcus cousins' goatee to it? I have both the cyberfaces and will link them both to you.
Derrick Rose:http://www.mediafire.com/download/4z22lwgt3asahpb/Derrick_Rose_png1507.iff
Demarcus Cousins:http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2ql3u2oi5grq9e/Demarcus_Cousins_png1805.iff

Image
Demarcus Rose
Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby MalisX on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Could you do a manny pacquiao cyberface? Or maybe just convert the one from 2k12?
Last edited by MalisX on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
MalisX
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:36 am

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Lakerfan79 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 am

Grossorulez wrote:
Lakerfan79 wrote:Hi i have a request.
Could you take a derrick rose CF and attach Demarcus cousins' goatee to it? I have both the cyberfaces and will link them both to you.
Derrick Rose:http://www.mediafire.com/download/4z22lwgt3asahpb/Derrick_Rose_png1507.iff
Demarcus Cousins:http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2ql3u2oi5grq9e/Demarcus_Cousins_png1805.iff

Image
Demarcus Rose


not exactly what i meant i just wanted to keep the derrick rose face the same without changing his headshape or anything. And just copy the goatee from Demarcus cousins over to the derrick rose CF.
Lakerfan79
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby Grossorulez on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:32 am

Image
User avatar
Grossorulez
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby StompTheCourt on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:09 am


That awesome man,, did you get my message :?:
Image
User avatar
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 am
Location: Salt Lake City Utah

Re: Fictional Cyberfaces **my work in progress**

Postby CSwanepoel on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 am

good job bro, !!!
Image
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard"
User avatar
CSwanepoel
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests