[Tool] NBA 2K Audio Editor (Leftos & nesa24)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Tool] NBA 2K Audio Editor (Leftos & nesa24)

Postby Leftos on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 am

v0.4.1 has been released!

You can now play segments, export them to WAV one by one or in batch, and enjoy this tool on Windows XP!

Note that some of the smaller segments may not play, but from my test any segment that's reported to be at least 7 seconds long will play and export fine.
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Postby jaelove on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Thank you a million you just collaborated to make the mod of the decade
jaelove

Postby kalionyo on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:34 pm

This is amazing! Thanks Leftos & nesa24!

EDIT: If someone could find which file is the halftime report music/end of game, that'd be nice. I've already changed "loadingsequence" intros.
kalionyo

Postby JaoSming on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:29 pm

kalionyo wrote:This is amazing! Thanks Leftos & nesa24!

EDIT: If someone could find which file is the halftime report music/end of game, that'd be nice. I've already changed "loadingsequence" intros.

bottom of the file, just scroll all the way down and I believe the longer audio songs are them
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby pngblood on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Leftos wrote:v0.4.1 has been released!

You can now play segments, export them to WAV one by one or in batch, and enjoy this tool on Windows XP!

Note that some of the smaller segments may not play, but from my test any segment that's reported to be at least 7 seconds long will play and export fine.

this is awesome! the best tool! im like :giggity: when i saw i can play the music. thanks bro.
Through Thick And Thin
pngblood

Postby fdlk0501 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:00 pm

a BUG : In the game,when first song end,I can not play next song
fdlk0501

Postby hotjabur on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:37 pm

How can i fix this error?
Code: Select all
Error Report for NBA 2K Audio Editor
Version 0.4.1.0

Developer information: Unhandled Exception
Exception information:
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)
File name: 'System.Core, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e, Retargetable=Yes'
   at NBA2KAudio.MainWindow.btnSelectJukebox_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Inner Exception information:
No inner exception information.
hotjabur

Postby Leftos on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:53 pm

hotjabur, install the latest version of .NET Framework 4 again.

fdlk0501, it's a known bug, but I don't know what's causing it. I'll keep trying to find out, or maybe nesa24 will find out before me.

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

Postby shadowgrin on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:35 pm

:applaud: :bowdown: to nesa24 for figuring it out and for Leftos' tool.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby hotjabur on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:42 pm

tnx Leftos.. now its working.. :wink:
hotjabur

Postby nesa24 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:45 pm

shadowgrin wrote::applaud: :bowdown: to nesa24 for figuring it out and for Leftos' tool.

No probs. Did it for gamers.

@leftos
Thanks for XP
All men dream: but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
This I did.
nesa24

Postby Mocker on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Thanks, guys! :bowdown: Just changed all songs (which became very annoying already :twisted: ) with your tool. Works fine.
Mocker

Postby ruckzell17 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:00 am

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
ruckzell17

Postby Phreezy P on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:45 am

BTW, for anyone that wants to make a custom music mod, the arena music is eventmusic.bin
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby kalionyo on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:16 am

JaoSming wrote:bottom of the file, just scroll all the way down and I believe the longer audio songs are them

I changed all 4 of those files, but when it got to halftime, the default song was playing.
kalionyo

Postby Gigabyte on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:16 am

I'd like 2K12's "We're playin baaaaaas, ket, baaaaaaaall" in the bootup sequence. :cheeky: Is that possible, kind sirs? :)

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Postby kalionyo on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:22 am

Gigabyte wrote:I'd like 2K12's "We're playin baaaaaas, ket, baaaaaaaall" in the bootup sequence. :cheeky: Is that possible, kind sirs? :)

If you have NBA 2K12, you just need to copy the "bootupaudio.iff" into 2K13. Credit: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88045
kalionyo

Postby Hiteshom on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:05 am

Is there any way to edit the start-up screen loading "stress" song, I'm really sick of hearing that every time I press start?
Hiteshom

Postby nesa24 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:23 am

hiteshom wrote:Is there any way to edit the start-up screen loading "stress" song, I'm really sick of hearing that every time I press start?

edit loaddm.bin
All men dream: but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
This I did.
nesa24

Postby Hiteshom on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:04 am

nesa24 wrote:
hiteshom wrote:Is there any way to edit the start-up screen loading "stress" song, I'm really sick of hearing that every time I press start?

edit loaddm.bin

I can find loadm.bin, but it doesn't have any songs... I cant find loaddm.bin
Hiteshom

Postby Rob Owen on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 am

Great find, Great tool (Y)
Rob Owen

Postby Rob Owen on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 am

Great find, Great tool (Y)
Rob Owen

Postby jsantny95 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:15 am

hiteshom wrote:
nesa24 wrote:

edit loaddm.bin

select browse under NBA 2K Audio File, it will bring you to select the "jukebox.bin", but next to "file name" click the dropdown box and select "NBA 2K Audio file," then select loadm.bin
Hope that helps :D
jsantny95

Postby Hiteshom on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:52 am

jsantny95 wrote:
hiteshom wrote:
nesa24 wrote:

edit loaddm.bin

select browse under NBA 2K Audio File, it will bring you to select the "jukebox.bin", but next to "file name" click the dropdown box and select "NBA 2K Audio file," then select loadm.bin
Hope that helps :D

yeah, I did that, and I found the file and opened it, just nothing is in it. No grid or anything.
Hiteshom

Postby Leftos on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:18 am

hiteshom, I think that song is included in jukeboxmusic.bin. Once I downloaded R4zor's soundtrack, I got different audio for the initial loading screen (Loading User Profile... etc). Song 21, if I'm not mistaken.

Leftos
NBA 2K Developer

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding