[R4zoR]Cyberfaces - 1st Kyle Korver Preview

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [R4zoR]150+ HD Tattoo Project Released[TEXMOD]

Postby buddaking on Mon May 20, 2013 9:36 am

hey r4zor. i test the HD tattoo's texmod and it jaw dropping. i didn't lose any fps at all. i just wanna ask you one question. i see that there is still alot of players who tattoo's are not in HD. would i be able to save over your original file after i update the texture in the remainder players who tattoo was not done in your previous release and still keep the ones that you did without anything being gone?
buddaking

Postby dbzx on Mon May 20, 2013 1:29 pm

awesome thanks dude!

TheBleedingRed21 wrote:
dbzx wrote:
TheBleedingRed21 wrote:I dont think it is wise to talk about cracked exes. Anyways, for steam. Stick texmod in your common>NBA 2k13 folder. Rename nba2k13.exe to nba2k13original.exe then texmod to nba2k13.exe. run it thru steam menu. It with load texmod. Now select nba2k13original.exe thru texmod and hit run. Anytime you hit nba2k13 shortcut, it will load texmod first.

Yea i kno the rules about cracked exes, im just wondering how to get the steam version to work cuz there is no reason for me to use a crack exe when I have the real thing.

And i tried what you said, it doesnt seem to work. How can you texmod to nba2k13original.exe , when you do that steam says "failed to find executable file' or w/e

Instructions (steam version): (Substitute masseffect for NBA 2K)
In order to use this, you need Texmod: http://www.gwiki.fr/download/texmod.zip
-Rename MassEffect2.exe to MassEffect2Original.exe
-Rename Texmod.exe to MassEffect2.exe
-Launch the game via Steam, it should execute Texmod instead of the game.
-Click on the folder icon below "Target Application" then select your MassEffect2Original.exe.
-Now, you need to select my package, click on the folder icon just above the red cross and select my tpf file.
-Click run to load the game. Some antivirus may detect a trojan, that's a false positive well known of Texmod.
dbzx

Postby iamLillard on Mon May 20, 2013 9:02 pm

R4zoR wrote:...

JUST WANNA` SAY THANK U FOR THIS METHOD!!! WE can create files in huge size and the fuzzy edge thing is gone THANK U!
for those who want to use this method and dont know how to import textures with the tool just look at this video tutorial:
phpBB [video]
Last edited by iamLillard on Tue May 21, 2013 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamLillard

Postby R4zoR on Tue May 21, 2013 12:13 am

Thank you guys for downloading the pack, glad you're enjoying it, i'll might not post anything today, pretty intense schedule, i'll be home in about 4-5 hours only, can't really answer anyone's pm's at the moment, writing this from my mobile phone, before practice with my fitness coach, just letting you all know.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby Rob Owen on Tue May 21, 2013 12:19 am

iamLillard, What is the size of the floor tetxure u used? They are on fayaah!
R4zoR, oh man, thanks 4 the discovery we owe u a lot for this hd graphics :applaud:
Rob Owen

Postby iamLillard on Tue May 21, 2013 1:02 am

Anthoknicks wrote:iamLillard, What is the size of the floor tetxure u used? They are on fayaah!
R4zoR, oh man, thanks 4 the discovery we owe u a lot for this hd graphics :applaud:

4096 x 4096
and not stretched textures! all are re-edited
iamLillard

Postby tomozor on Tue May 21, 2013 1:10 am

Hi R4zor ! Can you explain me how to disable the red text on the left top please ? i want use your texture and tatoo but without the red tittle !Thanks so much
tomozor

Postby Rob Owen on Tue May 21, 2013 1:11 am

iamLillard, I see, anotha question will iff file will be 4096 x 4096 in size or it's just the exe? you feel me?
Rob Owen

Postby iamLillard on Tue May 21, 2013 1:19 am

Anthoknicks wrote:iamLillard, I see, anotha question will iff file will be 4096 x 4096 in size or it's just the exe? you feel me?

the iff file will remain the same, what this tool do is injecting the textures on "ingame" surfaces... so u have a 1024x1024 iff and the tool will inject an 4096x4096 png, bmp, dds.... file to that 1024 surface... and streatch the 4096px file to 1024... in this time we got a better graphix, with nice smooth lines and edges. Thats what the tool do and the .iff file will remain the same. Even his texture is the same if u didnt run the game with texmod :D (Y) But the method is perfect!!! no RAM consumming no fps drops ... just injecting HQ textures in our game without cousing laaag or latecy...hope u all undestand.
iamLillard

Postby julsnice on Tue May 21, 2013 1:45 am

iamLillard wrote:
Anthoknicks wrote:iamLillard, I see, anotha question will iff file will be 4096 x 4096 in size or it's just the exe? you feel me?

the iff file will remain the same, what this tool do is injecting the textures on "ingame" surfaces... so u have a 1024x1024 iff and the tool will inject an 4096x4096 png, bmp, dds.... file to that 1024 surface... and streatch the 4096px file to 1024... in this time we got a better graphix, with nice smooth lines and edges. Thats what the tool do and the .iff file will remain the same. Even his texture is the same if u didnt run the game with texmod :D (Y) But the method is perfect!!! no RAM consumming no fps drops ... just injecting HQ textures in our game without cousing laaag or latecy...hope u all undestand.

Yep, thanx for the technical breakdown

So it seems that the only hit taken is the time it takes TexMod to load the textures upon booting the game (at least for now). That's awesome.
julsnice

Postby iamLillard on Tue May 21, 2013 1:52 am

julsnice wrote:
iamLillard wrote:

Yep, thanx for the technical breakdown

So it seems that the only hit taken is the time it takes TexMod to load the textures upon booting the game (at least for now). That's awesome.

I can tell u straight with the courts i didnt noticed any time delay but to be honest only 1 texture I loaded at time. but that is HUGE
iamLillard

Postby maumau78 on Tue May 21, 2013 4:56 am

4096x4096 textures looks epic :D

..now problems is I get too much reflections...do I have to use leftos hex tools to tone down reflections on court??

Thx
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Mile23 on Tue May 21, 2013 5:22 am

where do i download courts from 1st page?
My Fictional Courts - HERE
Mile23

Postby NIB on Tue May 21, 2013 5:31 am

iamLillard wrote:

JUST WANNA` SAY THANK U FOR THIS METHOD!!! WE can create files in huge size and the fuzzy edge thing is gone THANK U!
for those who want to use this method and dont know how to import textures with the tool just look at this video tutorial:
phpBB [video]

SHARE THOSE MARVELOUS COURTS WITH US, MASTER! :bowdown:
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby buddaking on Tue May 21, 2013 5:37 am

iamLillard wrote:

phpBB [video]

im losing my fucking mind over here! those courts are GORGEOUS. i will be sure to give this a try using texmod (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
buddaking

Postby iamLillard on Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 am

buddaking wrote:
iamLillard wrote:...

im losing my fucking mind over here! those courts are GORGEOUS. i will be sure to give this a try using texmod (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

haha u didnt see all of them :Dst to show u soon what can u do with this methode:
iamLillard

Postby shorty_ubk on Tue May 21, 2013 7:12 am

iamLillard wrote:
buddaking wrote:

haha u didnt see all of them :Dst to show u soon what can u do with this methode:

I'M PUKING RAINBOWS!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
Sorry for My Bad English...;)

R.I.P. Clifford Lee Burton, Darrell Lance "Dimebag" Abbott, Charles "Chuck" Schuldiner and Ronnie James "Dio"

#occupygezi http://occupygezipics.tumblr.com/
shorty_ubk
Pure Metalhead

Postby iamLillard on Tue May 21, 2013 7:21 am

shorty_ubk wrote:

just wanted to show u all this find from R4zoR is one of the best things in 2013! (if not the bigest) So for those who think this is not good.... i just say... try it!!! (Y) :wink:
iamLillard

Postby R4zoR on Tue May 21, 2013 3:09 pm

iamLillard wrote:
shorty_ubk wrote:

just wanted to show u all this find from R4zoR is one of the best things in 2013! (if not the bigest) So for those who think this is not good.... i just say... try it!!! (Y) :wink:

Thanks man glad you're liking my court technique and texmod combo, it's great that someone else is also making progress on these things.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby Bliss on Tue May 21, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm new with this tool. I would like to ask why I get this result. tattoos work fine but cyberface is messed up.
Bliss

Postby iamLillard on Tue May 21, 2013 5:00 pm

Bliss wrote:I'm new with this tool. I would like to ask why I get this result. tattoos work fine but cyberface is messed up.

I dont know maybe R4zoR will tell U , I didn`t tryd cyberfaces yet. BTW GREAT job on your Cavs court!
iamLillard

Postby Phreezy P on Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 pm

I get a "DOH" "Shit Happened" message and a trojan when using texmod. I know it's a fake trojan, and I'm running as admin, what do I do?

EDIT: NVM, I DISABLED ANTIVIRUS AND IT WORKED
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby mitchy14 on Tue May 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Bliss wrote:I'm new with this tool. I would like to ask why I get this result. tattoos work fine but cyberface is messed up.

dont export to BMP or jpeg..try exorting it in dds..:) then edit in photoshop :)
mitchy14

Postby Phreezy P on Tue May 21, 2013 5:56 pm

How do you get the red text out of the upper left corner of the screen?
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby Bliss on Wed May 22, 2013 3:15 am

Another quick queston guys. Too much lighting on Lebron's hair, Is it normal? I just edit the face texture, do I need to edit also the green alpha and others?
Bliss

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding