[R4zoR]Cyberfaces - 1st Kyle Korver Preview

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [R4zoR]Making HD Textures Now? 150+ HD Tattoo Project

Postby jellyno1 on Sun May 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank you so much!!!
jellyno1

Postby diack baller on Sun May 19, 2013 1:37 pm

This is for "[R4zoR]New Way Of Creating Courts" Maybe I missed something, but after you make your file in photoshop, how do you get it into the mod tool to get it in the game. I just found a court online and i just want to test and see if I'm doing it right before I make my own court. Great work though!! :mrgreen: (Y)
Boobs, Beer & Basketball....Ain't Life Wonderful!!!
diack baller

Postby mlp111 on Sun May 19, 2013 2:36 pm

R4zor, bro we/I appreciate you dedication and hard work.. you wont be able to please everyone, personally i like textmod, just takes a while to load up all the textures, i just go into practice until i feel it cool, then go to desktop run game-booster and everything is great, thanks for the heads-up about textmod, i love it.... also any ETA on the D J augustin release?
mlp111

Postby R4zoR on Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Maximus89 wrote:I for one can't wait for the HD textures. If it doesn't work out and my pc is too slow(i doubt it), then oh freaking well. I don't see the big deal. PC games are played for better graphics and ability to mod. If you're gonna play PC games, get a gaming PC. Simple as that. Otherwise stick to the console.

Yeah, i'm trying to tell that to everyone that has any problems with Texmod.

Amroth wrote:Tnx again for your work, R4zoR!
Only one more question...i've tried with .jpg output format on texmod(and works fine on court), .dds is better than .jpg for replacing tex?
Only need your opinion!
:)
Tnx again for your time.

No problem, but meh i haven't jpg yet, i'm using dds, cause of the alphas and etc.

buddaking wrote:i also gave texmod a try and this is the result i got. i love it. thanks for informing us about this texmod stuff. i wouldn't have known nothing about it if it wasn't for you. must respect!

No problem, glad someone is happy using this program.

jellyno1 wrote:Thank you so much!!!

Glad to help out.

diack baller wrote:This is for "[R4zoR]New Way Of Creating Courts" Maybe I missed something, but after you make your file in photoshop, how do you get it into the mod tool to get it in the game. I just found a court online and i just want to test and see if I'm doing it right before I make my own court. Great work though!! :mrgreen: (Y)

Check on the tutorial section, Jaosming has put a lot of tutorials how to get everything ready for the game.

mlp111 wrote:R4zor, bro we/I appreciate you dedication and hard work.. you wont be able to please everyone, personally i like textmod, just takes a while to load up all the textures, i just go into practice until i feel it cool, then go to desktop run game-booster and everything is great, thanks for the heads-up about textmod, i love it.... also any ETA on the D J augustin release?

Well i'm going to release the whole tattoo project with those augustin tattoos included in there and thanks for using that program.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby R4zoR on Sun May 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Well here is the newest release
150+ HD Tattoo Project

Use this at your own risk, Texmod isn't a fully supportable program, but atleast the textures look a lot better after adding this.

You can download Texmod from this link:
http://www.fileplanet.com/205418/200000 ... xmod-v0.9b

And a photo tutorial on how to use this:
http://imageshack.us/a/img707/8245/howt ... etexmo.jpg

If you'll have any bugs using this, just don't use the program at all, Texmod is more like an add-on, than a program that can mess
up your game.

-R4zoR
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Re: [R4zoR]150+ HD Tattoo Project Released[TEXMOD]

Postby maumau78 on Sun May 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Amazing!

Diddn't have any problems or framerate drop (Y)

Just some small requests:

-can you create and HD net texture?
-can you list all the players that got updated tattoo??

Thanks!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby R4zoR on Sun May 19, 2013 8:30 pm

maumau78 wrote:Amazing!

Thanks!

1. I could create an HD net, but don't have any suitable textures at the moment.
2. A lot of them, can't really list them.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby wody on Sun May 19, 2013 8:36 pm

thanks in advance for this mod.I did not try it yet.but I know that is going to be great,I trust your good reputation :D
wody

Postby Angelo on Sun May 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks so much bro (Y) will give this a try later
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby maumau78 on Sun May 19, 2013 9:06 pm

R4zoR wrote:
maumau78 wrote:Amazing!

Thanks!

1. I could create an HD net, but don't have any suitable textures at the moment.
2. A lot of them, can't really list them.

1. Nevermind I done it...I just upscaled it to 2048x2048

"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby R4zoR on Sun May 19, 2013 9:09 pm

wody wrote:thanks in advance for this mod.I did not try it yet.but I know that is going to be great,I trust your good reputation :D

Well if it doesn't work right, just don't use Texmod then lol, that's why i like it, cause if it messes up, you can always play the default game :)

Kris wrote:Thanks so much bro (Y) will give this a try later

Thanks man for downloading it.

maumau78 wrote:1. Nevermind I done it...I just upscaled it to 2048x2048

Nice job man
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby Sir LaYz on Sun May 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Works perfectly for me with no FPS loss or problems, Thanks R4zor!

Looking forward to seeing where this is taken, a full HD 2k13 sounds incredible.
Sir LaYz

Postby wody on Sun May 19, 2013 9:33 pm

speechless! it works perfect.I did not notice any glitch it works perfectly.can not wait to see more updates on this.and can it be posible to do some textures fix in the crowd? it could be great if you can make them look like real people and not muppets lol
wody

Postby iamLillard on Sun May 19, 2013 9:51 pm

R4zoR wrote:...

Let me say a BIG BIG thank U for your effort and not at leat for your time what u sacrefice to do this for us! U eraned all my respect BRO! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :wink: :wink: :wink:
(U will be on my RADAR from now!)
iamLillard

Re: [R4zoR]Making HD Textures Now? Now's The Time.

Postby ecwrulz91 on Sun May 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Can you send me that DJ please? :D
And how come some cyberfaces don't have HD tattoos but others do? Also, how do i make faces HD?
ecwrulz91

Postby mitchy14 on Mon May 20, 2013 12:06 am

tried doing HD on floors...2048x2048..is there any changes? :)Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
mitchy14

Postby R4zoR on Mon May 20, 2013 12:19 am

Sir LaYz wrote:Works perfectly for me with no FPS loss or problems, Thanks R4zor!

Looking forward to seeing where this is taken, a full HD 2k13 sounds incredible.

Thanks for downloading man, glad you enjoying it.

wody wrote:speechless! it works perfect.I did not notice any glitch it works perfectly.can not wait to see more updates on this.and can it be posible to do some textures fix in the crowd? it could be great if you can make them look like real people and not muppets lol

Well i'm not really into the crowd editing and etc, but i'll see what i can do.

iamLillard wrote:Let me say a BIG BIG thank U for your effort and not at leat for your time what u sacrefice to do this for us! U eraned all my respect BRO! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :wink: :wink: :wink:
(U will be on my RADAR from now!)

Thanks man, enjoy the mod.

ecwrulz91 wrote:Can you send me that DJ please? :D
And how come some cyberfaces don't have HD tattoos but others do? Also, how do i make faces HD?

His in the project man, ahh well i haven't made all of them, some of the players have those textures made, but texmod doesn't recognize them, like beasley's, shannon brown's tattoos.

mitchy14 wrote:tried doing HD on floors...2048x2048..is there any changes? :)

Yeah the wood textures look a lot crispier.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby mitchy14 on Mon May 20, 2013 12:27 am

first try on lbj on 2048x2048 :) used amarrowaade's CF :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by mitchy14 on Mon May 20, 2013 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
mitchy14

Postby TheBleedingRed21 on Mon May 20, 2013 12:27 am

R4zoR or anyone, For HD courts (Trying to fix the NCAA courts with this new tool)

Are these steps correct.. 1) Went into practice mode, extracted my court texture 2) Open photoshop, recreated the court in 2048x2048 (do I have to re create the court or is there an easier way to upscale it (doubt it)? 3) Can I rename the file that popped up when I extracted it or leave it as is and replace the dds with my new dds file? 4) Build package and load

Is this correct? Or did I miss a step or complicate a step? Thanks guys.
TheBleedingRed21

Postby R4zoR on Mon May 20, 2013 12:33 am

TheBleedingRed21 wrote:R4zoR or anyone, For HD courts (Trying to fix the NCAA courts with this new tool)

Are these steps correct.. 1) Went into practice mode, extracted my court texture 2) Open photoshop, recreated the court in 2048x2048 (do I have to re create the court or is there an easier way to upscale it (doubt it)? 3) Can I rename the file that popped up when I extracted it or leave it as is and replace the dds with my new dds file? 4) Build package and load

Is this correct? Or did I miss a step or complicate a step? Thanks guys.

1)Correct.
2)U can just use photoshop to scale it to 2048x2048 the texture placements don't change on the model, the quality only changes.
3)You can't rename them, keep them the same name.
4)Correct.
Btw only use the ncaa mod for this, if you're trying to make those ncaa courts, cause if you don't you're going to overwrite something else.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby TheBleedingRed21 on Mon May 20, 2013 12:43 am

R4zoR, what do you mean use the NCAA mod? I am assuming you mean, load the NCAA V1 mod, enter practice mod on all teams, save the dds texture file, edit everything, and when I place them in a package, it will only show up when you load the ncaa roster correct? Sorry if I am not understanding.
TheBleedingRed21

Postby R4zoR on Mon May 20, 2013 12:48 am

TheBleedingRed21 wrote:R4zoR, what do you mean use the NCAA mod? I am assuming you mean, load the NCAA V1 mod, enter practice mod on all teams, save the dds texture file, edit everything, and when I place them in a package, it will only show up when you load the ncaa roster correct? Sorry if I am not understanding.

Use the latest NCAA mod, cause if you'll use some old one or the nba rosters, the textures might mess up, and yeah it will only show up on that one i think.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Postby Rosque on Mon May 20, 2013 1:13 am

Do I have to get ingame to make all of the cyberfaces HD using texmod?
Rosque

Postby TheBleedingRed21 on Mon May 20, 2013 1:17 am

Thanks R4zoR, also, if you remake the court in HD, it is even better. Upscaling it makes it lose quality, but the court upscales fine except the logos and if you have any fancy word font on baseline. This is awesome, thank you.

Here is an example of re doing the court instead of just upscaling (it looks amazing, I love your finds!)

TheBleedingRed21

Postby R4zoR on Mon May 20, 2013 1:23 am

Rosque wrote:Do I have to get ingame to make all of the cyberfaces HD using texmod?

Yeah, but it won't load properly if you'll mod every cyberface you can lol, cause the 150+ tattoo project needs about 30-60 seconds to load.

TheBleedingRed21 wrote:Thanks R4zoR, also, if you remake the court in HD, it is even better. Upscaling it makes it lose quality, but the court upscales fine except the logos and if you have any fancy word font on baseline. This is awesome, thank you.
Here is an example of re doing the court instead of just upscaling (it looks amazing, I love your finds!)

You do know, i already tested that out, so i know how it looks lol. But i'm not going to make them on the ncaa mod probably, cause it's only for the people that want their game look a bit better i guess. Btw i can you send my new wood texture that i'm using so the wood won't look stretched out.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding