NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby daninoz on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:31 am

kristoffer wrote:Image
don't have this one, where can i find it? what file? thanks! :D


Is in the global. You have to import the DDS from the global folder.
Image
User avatar
daninoz
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Tucuman, Argentina

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby Larvae on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Sir, is it possible for you to make something like this?
Image
Image
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere down the road.

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby daninoz on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:40 pm

It can be possible. But I don't have any idea how to do that. And BTW, that's fake:

Image
Image
User avatar
daninoz
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Tucuman, Argentina

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby Larvae on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Oh. Sorry. xD
Image
User avatar
Larvae
The Other Guy.
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Somewhere down the road.

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Sir can you try to do the remaining presentations for the scoreboards from here : viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89490

It would be really cool to play with both. So can you try FOX Sports and YES TV ?
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2814
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby daninoz on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Kyrie2Irving wrote:Sir can you try to do the remaining presentations for the scoreboards from here : viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89490

It would be really cool to play with both. So can you try FOX Sports and YES TV ?


I don't know. Both are local networks. YES for the Nets and FOX for everyone else except for Kings, Knicks, Blazers and maybe some others team.
Image
User avatar
daninoz
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Tucuman, Argentina

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby cyclopsdels on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:11 pm

sir daninoz... can you help me to find what .iif file of the halftime Report? co'z i can't find where it is.., in nba 2k12 the file was wipe halftime.iff but in nba2k13 i think there's no such file.. pls.. help.. co'z i want to edit and replace the halftime report... pls...daninoz help.. thanks..
cyclopsdels
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby daninoz on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 pm

cyclopsdels wrote:sir daninoz... can you help me to find what .iif file of the halftime Report? co'z i can't find where it is.., in nba 2k12 the file was wipe halftime.iff but in nba2k13 i think there's no such file.. pls.. help.. co'z i want to edit and replace the halftime report... pls...daninoz help.. thanks..


Try studioshow.iff
Image
User avatar
daninoz
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Tucuman, Argentina

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby cyclopsdels on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:42 pm

daninoz wrote:
cyclopsdels wrote:sir daninoz... can you help me to find what .iif file of the halftime Report? co'z i can't find where it is.., in nba 2k12 the file was wipe halftime.iff but in nba2k13 i think there's no such file.. pls.. help.. co'z i want to edit and replace the halftime report... pls...daninoz help.. thanks..


Try studioshow.iff


sir just only sprint logo but the whole halftime report logo i did not found, any other suggestion?
cyclopsdels
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby I Hate Mondays on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:43 am

daninoz wrote:
Kyrie2Irving wrote:Sir can you try to do the remaining presentations for the scoreboards from here : viewtopic.php?f=149&t=89490

It would be really cool to play with both. So can you try FOX Sports and YES TV ?


I don't know. Both are local networks. YES for the Nets and FOX for everyone else except for Kings, Knicks, Blazers and maybe some others team.


Yes is not that important indeed . But the fox sports and maybe CSN it's a must have. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2814
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby -=JohnDoe=- on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:34 pm

damn it, i cannot download any files from that NLSC Downloads... could you plz upload to another site???
-=JohnDoe=-
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby cyd on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:10 am

dude, can you make it on HD, that would be really nice
User avatar
cyd
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby Jhiane on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:38 pm

who's TNT scoreboard are you using? can you give us a link?
User avatar
Jhiane
Spot Up Shooter
Contributor
 
Posts: 4869
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Inside my dress

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby toom52 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi, Maybe I did something wrong on the instalation process but i do not realize where.
I imported all the dds files into my global, everything is in the game amazing, but the things that i have to put on the NBA 2k13 main folder doesn't appear (Scoreboard, etc.)
There's any wrong on this steps?
toom52
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby SkunkIsPro on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 pm

toom52 wrote:Hi, Maybe I did something wrong on the instalation process but i do not realize where.
I imported all the dds files into my global, everything is in the game amazing, but the things that i have to put on the NBA 2k13 main folder doesn't appear (Scoreboard, etc.)
There's any wrong on this steps?

there is no scoreboard
TheSkunk
MrOriginal
TheSkunk Aka Mr Original
Original Records
User avatar
SkunkIsPro
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 am
Location: England

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby kokoBware23 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:33 pm

hi good PM, how do you install this? do i put all .IFF files in program files -> 2ksports -> NBA2K13 folder ?

what about the dds files?
kokoBware23
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby SkunkIsPro on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:49 am

kokoBware23 wrote:hi good PM, how do you install this? do i put all .IFF files in program files -> 2ksports -> NBA2K13 folder ?

what about the dds files?


1st page mate clearly says import dds files in to ur custom globals
TheSkunk
MrOriginal
TheSkunk Aka Mr Original
Original Records
User avatar
SkunkIsPro
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 am
Location: England

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby SkunkIsPro on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 am

can you do a Time Warner Cable version ?
TheSkunk
MrOriginal
TheSkunk Aka Mr Original
Original Records
User avatar
SkunkIsPro
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 am
Location: England

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby MiljanSERBIA on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 am

Are anyone have a link to back to normal presentation mode,please???
MiljanSERBIA
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 am

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby I Hate Mondays on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:24 am

SkunkIsPro wrote:can you do a Time Warner Cable version ?


+ 1
Image
User avatar
I Hate Mondays
 
Posts: 2814
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Romania

Re: NBA on ESPN [RLSD] NBA TV [RLSD] TNT [RLSD]

Postby willy666 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:32 am

GOOD
willy666
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: NBA on ESPN (Released)

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:03 am

cyclopsdels wrote:
daninoz wrote:[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Complete gallery

Download

I included the default global with my changes, in the folder 'global' you can get the DDS that you will need to edit your custom global with Mod Tool. Import them in order.




woooowww..nice and great... now nba2k13 look real with scoreboard of erixxxx


Can somebody convert this scoreboard to 2k14? Nobody has done it, I wish I was more skilled to do so. But we need it for 2k14!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 7852
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests