Gigabyte's NBA Forever Roster v1.0 - RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Gigabyte's NBA Forever Roster v1.0 - RELEASED!

Postby RussianKobe on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Gigabyte wrote:
RussianKobe wrote:First, when game is crashing? When open game or when playing? If game is crashing when you play, reinstall can't help. The problem is players contract's! I have the same problem only when season go to deadline. So, hope you understand :) Sorry for my bad English :D

I don't have the time nor the will and even the knowledge on how to fix them contracts. Not to mention 2K's bugged automatic rotations. :facepalm2:
Hope you guys can fix that on your own! Haha. I'm sorry. :cheeky:

Bro, don't worry about this! (Y) I will try to fix this! (of course when find some time) I am really love your work with this progect and want continue your AWESOME roster! :) So, what you think? :roll:
RussianKobe

Postby Gigabyte on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:40 pm

RussianKobe wrote:Bro, don't worry about this! (Y) I will try to fix this! (of course when find some time) I am really love your work with this progect and want continue your AWESOME roster! :) So, what you think? :roll:

Go for it! I wouldn't want my six months of blood and tears put to waste, and you're a pretty great modder if I do say so myself. (Y) You do what you have to, then I'll put it up in the first post once you're done, with full credit of course. :cheeky:

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Postby RussianKobe on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Gigabyte wrote:
RussianKobe wrote:Bro, don't worry about this! (Y) I will try to fix this! (of course when find some time) I am really love your work with this progect and want continue your AWESOME roster! :) So, what you think? :roll:

Go for it! I wouldn't want my six months of blood and tears put to waste, and you're a pretty great modder if I do say so myself. (Y) You do what you have to, then I'll put it up in the first post once you're done, with full credit of course. :cheeky:

Great!!! RussianKobe and Gigabyte will be the best tandem! Hahaha :lol:
RussianKobe

Postby Gigabyte on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:59 pm

RussianKobe wrote:Great!!! RussianKobe and Gigabyte will be the best tandem! Hahaha :lol:

As far as historic rosters are concerned, well, let's make history! :cheeky:

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Postby Maverick on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:52 am

This is one sick roster my man. Epic! Thanks! (Y)
Maverick
for Life

Postby Gigabyte on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:53 pm

RemXXX wrote:This is one sick roster my man. Epic! Thanks! (Y)

Hey, thanks man. I can't thank you enough for you support. Cheers! :D (Y)

Gigabyte

Postby Muhammet1993 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:11 pm

(iD 1156)Tom Chambers black arms please help :(
Muhammet1993

Postby Gigabyte on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Muhammet1993 wrote:(iD 1156)Tom Chambers black arms please help :(

Search for him in DukeW74's arm fixes thread. :) The link is at the first post. Just click my signature. :cheeky:

Gigabyte

Postby Muhammet1993 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:46 am

I extract all files into 2k13 folder but nothing :(
Muhammet1993

Postby Larvae on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am

Downloading! (Y)
Larvae
The Other Guy.

Postby Gigabyte on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Muhammet1993 wrote:I extract all files into 2k13 folder but nothing :(

Here yo go brotha: http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=3845

Larvae wrote:Downloading! (Y)

Hope you like it, bro! :cheeky:

Gigabyte

Postby 2KWatcher on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi....
sorry spoiler not working
2KWatcher

Postby wiltwilliammarvin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Brian Grant doesn't have a body at all! Any fix?
wiltwilliammarvin

Postby Gigabyte on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 pm

2KWatcher wrote:Hi....
sorry spoiler not working

Well, my Photobucket bandwidth just reset. I guess you can start looking again. :cheeky:

wiltwilliammarvin wrote:Brian Grant doesn't have a body at all! Any fix?

Sorry dude, but I sincerely have no other idea except to search for a cf. I'm pretty sure his CFID in my roster is compatible with our very own universal cyberface list, so as long as you get a face, that should be easy then. Carry on. (Y)

Gigabyte

Postby Dudabskt on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:20 am

hey man, i´ve tried to search here but i couldn´t found it, which sliders do you recommend to use with your roster??? thanks!!!
Dudabskt

Postby den0809 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:57 am

can anyone share the cf of antonio davis of indiana pacers
den0809

Postby arkaeyn on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Hey all - does anyone have an idea of why players are being called Allen Iverson, and how possible it might be to fix?

While playing with Connie Hawkins I noticed that he was never called "Connie" but was occasionally called "Hawkins." The PA announced ALWAYS called him Iverson, even occasionally "The Answer," suggesting that the game is reading him as the specific player Allen Iverson, as opposed to the combination of the names Allen and Iverson.

I also got the distinct impression that the game announcer was saying "Allen Iverson" in the place where he'd normally be saying a player's nickname. Like if you've created a player and nicknamed him "The Bulldozer" then Harlan will call him "The Bulldozer" during the starting lineups, and occasionally by his last name during play.

So there are five potential variables here, and how they're being used by the game/stadium announcers:

First name: ????
Last Name: Hawkins
Full Name: Allen Iverson
Nickname (stadium?): The Answer
Nickname (Harlan?): "Allen Iverson"

FOLLOW-UP: While playing today with the 2014 draft class in my association, I paid attention to how the announcers talked about, or didn't talk about, Julius Randle. Harlan would say his name occasionally on free throws especially, like he did with Hawkins' last name. But most of the time, Harlan would just use "he" in the run of commentary, in exactly the same places that he'd use "Iverson" when discussing Hawkins.

So what I think is happening is that there is a variable that's set to full names, and if those are created players, then the announcers don't say it (or use the nickname instead). HOWEVER what's happened to Hawkins is that that variable has, for whatever reason, defaulted to "Allen Iverson" instead of being switched off. (I would guess that there's a list of full-name-players and AI is the first on that list, but that's just a guess.)

You can tell that something like the full-name variable exists during the lineup introductions. You can have a created character that uses a normal name like Julius Randle that will be used in-game, but Harlan will just skip introducing him during the original lineups.

I'll check a little bit more with the Turbo Trainer to see if that particular variable shows up there.

SECOND EDIT:

okay, it appears that I was part-right--Allen Iverson is the first player on the list according to ID. http://www.operationsports.com/Gman%201 ... layer-ids/

So what appears to be happening is that players you're creating are defaulting to the first player in the database. You have Hawkins as 1880, which is a blank space according to the ID list. According to the list I linked to, he's supposed to be 1460.

HOWEVER, changing just the ID in the Turbo Trainer doesn't change the announcers. I don't have Redditor, so I don't know if there's a field in it for changing the announced names. But if there is, I suspect switching whatever it is for Hawkins to 1460 would make him work.
arkaeyn

Postby arkaeyn on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:16 am

I have found the answer deep inside Reditor! Under player Appearance, there's a field called AudioID_M. The M apparently stands for Momentums, and is described as "Audio the speaker speaks when the player dunks, etc." Connie Hawkins is set at *5* in NBA Forever, which is Allen Iverson's number.

So that explains why Iverson's name gets called out in full but Hawkins has his name called out in short.

Unfortunately I'm not able to test what IDs will work with this too well right now as NBA Forever triggers crashes, probably because I've got UBR installed.
arkaeyn

Postby Gigabyte on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:18 pm

arkaeyn wrote:I have found the answer deep inside Reditor! Under player Appearance, there's a field called AudioID_M. The M apparently stands for Momentums, and is described as "Audio the speaker speaks when the player dunks, etc." Connie Hawkins is set at *5* in NBA Forever, which is Allen Iverson's number.

So that explains why Iverson's name gets called out in full but Hawkins has his name called out in short.

Unfortunately I'm not able to test what IDs will work with this too well right now as NBA Forever triggers crashes, probably because I've got UBR installed.

Glad to see you made progress on that, arkaeyn. Thanks a lot for the effort. It's not a heavy matter though. We can live with that, I suppose. Buy hey, thanks. :)

Gigabyte

Postby Retroswald13 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 am

hey man! can't play mycareer.. :evil:
Retroswald13
Oswald. Legend Mods Creator. 256 Project Starter. Real Cheerleaders. Kawaii Leonard.

Postby tsiakalos13 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:55 am

Retroswald13 wrote:hey man! can't play mycareer.. :evil:

I believe it has to do with all salaries set to 0.00$.
tsiakalos13

Postby Retroswald13 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:26 am

or is the roster full?
Retroswald13
Oswald. Legend Mods Creator. 256 Project Starter. Real Cheerleaders. Kawaii Leonard.

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding