Med's Ultimate Roster v1.1b RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0c RELEASED

Postby xianpauL on Fri May 17, 2013 2:08 pm

so you have 3 sets of roster now? Meds Asso added, can't you just fix the Meds Roster WOI and Meds Roster WI for it could be applicable in playing asso?
xianpauL

Postby pether_10 on Fri May 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Hey Med, I tried your Association Roster but before I start the game I checked the rotations and I found that it was reset. Like for example I tried Knicks and Jr Smith is in the first five. Is there a way that the rotations will not mess up? :(
pether_10

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Fri May 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Jim Boylan has a twin. :D jk

Hope you can fix the issue where the Assistant Coach also has the face of Jim Boylan in Bucks.
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Maverick on Fri May 17, 2013 3:15 pm

thanks for the v1.0c meds! (Y)
Maverick
for Life

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0b RELEASED

Postby Moazam on Fri May 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Medevenx wrote:
Moazam wrote:I downloaded and installed all the new main folder files, but the kinicks away jersey is still sky blue.

Those jerseys were never really included in the patch. You need to download them separately.

v1.0c released! Appdata Files link updated! Also, if you are missing any jerseys or files, kindly redownload the Missing Files because the link has been updated thank you!

So which mod should I use? I used a bunch of different ones and they don't work for me? I'm thinking about Generic's jersey pack.

"Heroes come and go, but legends are forever."
Moazam

Postby tomozor on Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Good work bro !! For the next patch can you add the new all star game jersey please ?
Thanks for your good work !!!!-
tomozor

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Gigabyte wrote:Yo dude! I checked to see what was going on here and my oh my — you're in v1.0c already? AWESOME. :D I really love what you did with those retro teams; they're so much more realistic now. Keep it up, captain. ;)

Now, if only we could do something about those '93 Suns...

I would love that. However I still can't add team slots! Still waiting for REDitor's Clone Feature.

xianpauL wrote:B.Roy waived.

He IS in v1.0c

xianpauL wrote:so you have 3 sets of roster now? Meds Asso added, can't you just fix the Meds Roster WOI and Meds Roster WI for it could be applicable in playing asso?

Meds Roster Assoc is for Assoc and MC. The All-Star and Rising Star teams were unlocked for Quick Play in WI and WOI. Their team type was changed in order to achieve this which made them unplayable in Association and My Career. In Meds Roster Assoc, they are hidden but available for Assoc and MC. If it were possible for the teams to be available for all modes I would've already done it.

pether_10 wrote:Hey Med, I tried your Association Roster but before I start the game I checked the rotations and I found that it was reset. Like for example I tried Knicks and Jr Smith is in the first five. Is there a way that the rotations will not mess up? :(

That's normal for all roster. Computer takes over the other teams. That's why I hate that mode.

RemXXX wrote:thanks for the v1.0c meds! (Y)

no prob mate

Moazam wrote:So which mod should I use? I used a bunch of different ones and they don't work for me? I'm thinking about Generic's jersey pack.

Feel free to choose. I think I use Generic's? Not sure. Maybe it's a modified version of Tha King's that I use. I don't really remember.

SoF'nAwesome wrote:Jim Boylan has a twin. :D jk

Hope you can fix the issue where the Assistant Coach also has the face of Jim Boylan in Bucks.

Congrats! You just forced a v1.0d out of me lol

v1.0d coming out when I get a good internet connection. I updated the Bucks Assistant Coach, Contracts for Assoc/MC (thanks to oo0pimpoo0 and Trautman84) to fix the Negative Salary Glitch, and fixed Blacktop Mode.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Appdata Files for 1.0d everyone!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ckok5oqbktolov

Changelog:

v1.0c to v1.0d (5/17/13)
-Fixed Bucks Coach Clone Issue
-Fixed Assoc/MC Roster's Negative Salary Glitch thanks to oo0pimpoo0 and Trautman84
-Fixed Blacktop Roster Mistake
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Gigabyte on Fri May 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Medevenx wrote:I would love that. However I still can't add team slots! Still waiting for REDitor's Clone Feature.

Yeah, kinda got that. You should add a retro Heat team and teach them bandwagoners a history lesson, lol. :D Hardaway and Zo would be nice to see in one team. ;)

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Postby Medevenx on Fri May 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Gigabyte wrote:Yeah, kinda got that. You should add a retro Heat team and teach them bandwagoners a history lesson, lol. :D Hardaway and Zo would be nice to see in one team. ;)

You already know me bro. You know that team's on my list boiiiiiii
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Gigabyte on Fri May 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Medevenx wrote:You already know me bro. You know that team's on my list boiiiiiii

Awesome. (Y) This roster's so epic they should give you some kind of trophy here. :cheeky:

The best of the best — all in ONE roster. Check it out! (Y)

C'mon, click here: viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90375. You know you want to. :cheeky: ;)
Gigabyte

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.0d RELEASED

Postby BruceWayne on Fri May 17, 2013 11:37 pm

i'm using default jersey and the Heat jerseys numbers are misplace
BruceWayne

Postby StormsWarning on Fri May 17, 2013 11:45 pm

hey ty med, can i use generics jersey with your mod or do i have to use dl all of iliards's and put in game? becuase im missing alot of uniforms ? all my christmas jerseys ?
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby Anzi25 on Sat May 18, 2013 12:28 am

This is just amazing, and you are very fast at responding to bugs and releasing fixes. A big well done!!! I know how hard it is to make a good roster and you succeded, so thanks again. (Y) (Y)
Anzi25

Postby chuajefry on Sat May 18, 2013 12:29 am

sir med, nice roster. when i use your roster, edited some players and saving the game went black & crashes to the desktop. why it happened? i have the latest online data & im playing offline... is it every time when i save some changes in the roster the game crashes to desktop?
chuajefry

Postby chuajefry on Sat May 18, 2013 12:44 am

sir med, any other solutions to this problem?
chuajefry

Postby Swonko on Sat May 18, 2013 1:26 am

So i downloaded the this roster (.b) and created a new my career player, just skipped the rookie game by using the 2k13turbo. And the the interviews began.. First i got to talk to the Celtics then after that LAKERS?! But then when all the talking is over i cant see them in the list of draft teams.
So is this something that you are aware of ? and if so, what is their draft number?
here is the first pic of the interview. Its from the Orlando draft interview
http://www.ladda-upp.se/bilder/zxdsuuiqpysrzo/
Here is the answer to that
http://www.ladda-upp.se/bilder/onumryrrfaqc/
Swonko

Postby Medevenx on Sat May 18, 2013 2:05 am

Gigabyte wrote:
Medevenx wrote:You already know me bro. You know that team's on my list boiiiiiii

Awesome. (Y) This roster's so epic they should give you some kind of trophy here. :cheeky:

I don't think I deserve a Roster of the Year award. Maybe a Rookie of the Year award though? lol this IS my first time modding 2K and I'm pretty amazed at myself for how I picked up things so fast lol.

BruceWayne wrote:i'm using default jersey and the Heat jerseys numbers are misplace

I don't think that ever got fixed. All rosters have this problem I think.

StormsWarning wrote:hey ty med, can i use generics jersey with your mod or do i have to use dl all of iliards's and put in game? becuase im missing alot of uniforms ? all my christmas jerseys ?

You can download his jerseys. You don't have to download lillard's. All of them are included in the file.

Anzi25 wrote:This is just amazing, and you are very fast at responding to bugs and releasing fixes. A big well done!!! I know how hard it is to make a good roster and you succeded, so thanks again. (Y) (Y)

Thank you for commending me for that. I thought people would be annoyed that I keep releasing mini-updates. I guess you can say I pay attention to detail lol.

chuajefry wrote:sir med, nice roster. when i use your roster, edited some players and saving the game went black & crashes to the desktop. why it happened? i have the latest online data & im playing offline... is it every time when i save some changes in the roster the game crashes to desktop?

I've never heard anyone have this problem. People have been editing players and stuff in and out.

Is anybody interested in a v1.0e? I mean seriously, this is getting out of hand. v1.0e would receive a logos fix for ESPN Scoreboard users, and maybe some accessory updates as well. It's such a boring update lol. It would only be an Appdata update anyway so you won't download any new files.

Swonko wrote:So i downloaded the this roster (.b) and created a new my career player, just skipped the rookie game by using the 2k13turbo. And the the interviews began.. First i got to talk to the Celtics then after that LAKERS?! But then when all the talking is over i cant see them in the list of draft teams.
So is this something that you are aware of ? and if so, what is their draft number?
here is the first pic of the interview. Its from the Orlando draft interview
http://www.ladda-upp.se/bilder/zxdsuuiqpysrzo/
Here is the answer to that
http://www.ladda-upp.se/bilder/onumryrrfaqc/

That's why you have to download v1.0c or v1.0d because that addresses the Draft List and Schedule for Association and MyCareer. It's in the changelog. Thank you for informing me the version you downloaded.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby buzzy on Sat May 18, 2013 2:07 am

I'd say let the people play a couple of days with the latest update, before pumping out another one. Nice to see you responding to feedback so fast though. (Y)
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member

Postby Medevenx on Sat May 18, 2013 2:10 am

buzzy wrote:I'd say let the people play a couple of days with the latest update, before pumping out another one. Nice to see you responding to feedback so fast though. (Y)

Because if people start their Associations and MyCareers it would be too late! lol Maybe I should just do a super update v1.1
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby EatCornInMyPoop on Sat May 18, 2013 2:18 am

Hey Med's awesome patch, I love it, terrific work. I just have a minor problem though, it seems Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on the Bucks has white legs and on the Lakers he has arms that are significantly darker than his medium skin tone on his head and legs. Any fix for this? I already reinstalled all files and folders but still no change. Please help Kareem is my like my favorite all time player :D
EatCornInMyPoop

Postby buzzy on Sat May 18, 2013 2:25 am

Whatever you feel like.

Stuff that I changed that might interest you:
The yellow used by players in their shoes, for example Nuggets and Dubs players, it should be more of a warm yellow than this neon, almost green kinda color.
Birdman's low socks to high socks, Chuck Hayes had red shoes, put Vucevic and Thomas Robinson in Soldier 6's with their teams' colors.
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member

Postby gallagheri on Sat May 18, 2013 2:53 am

Greatest roster this year, by far. So many features. Congrats Med, outstanding work.
Last edited by gallagheri on Sat May 18, 2013 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
gallagheri

Postby janmykelg on Sat May 18, 2013 2:59 am

Hey med,

I think Marc Gasol's rating should be 85 now as what the official roster reflects his rating. Same goes to Nowitzi at 84, Tobias Harris at 75, Harkless at 73, so on and so forth. Actually there's a lot of players that their ratings boosted up through the season and the playoffs. Nate Robinson's rating also need tweaking, It should be a bit higher than Noah's.
It's, not, how you start, it's how you finish.
And it's, not, where you're from, it's where you're at..

http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=91051
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=91621
janmykelg

Postby Medevenx on Sat May 18, 2013 3:18 am

janmykelg86 wrote:Hey med,

I think Marc Gasol's rating should be 85 now as what the official roster reflects his rating. Same goes to Nowitzi at 84, Tobias Harris at 75, Harkless at 73, so on and so forth. Actually there's a lot of players that their ratings boosted up through the season and the playoffs. Nate Robinson's rating also need tweaking, It should be a bit higher than Noah's.

I'll have to change some subjective stats like awareness and stuff for that to happen then. The shooting, rebounding, and other stats don't lie. I don't think Nate should be rated higher than Noah. Noah is a consistently strong player and leader. Nate just had a good week of basketball. It doesn't mean he isn't any good. But he's not at the same level as Noah. Not even Boozer. He's more of a Bledsoe character really or JR Smith. Is Dirk Nowitzki back to being Dirk?

gallagheri wrote:Greatest roster this year, by far. So many features. Congrats Med, outstanding work.

Thank you! Features are my thing, really.

buzzy wrote:Whatever you feel like.

Stuff that I changed that might interest you:
The yellow used by players in their shoes, for example Nuggets and Dubs players, it should be more of a warm yellow than this neon, almost green kinda color.
Birdman's low socks to high socks, Chuck Hayes had red shoes, put Vucevic and Thomas Robinson in Soldier 6's with their teams' colors.

I'm colorblind so I don't notice that yellow thing. It's hard to update all of the 400 players since I do most of the assigning and stuff by myself. I'll have a look at it.

EatCornInMyPoop wrote:Hey Med's awesome patch, I love it, terrific work. I just have a minor problem though, it seems Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on the Bucks has white legs and on the Lakers he has arms that are significantly darker than his medium skin tone on his head and legs. Any fix for this? I already reinstalled all files and folders but still no change. Please help Kareem is my like my favorite all time player :D

Try downloading the Black Arm fixes for Kareem. They're here somewhere in NLSC. Try searching!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding