Med's Ultimate Roster v1.1b RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Med's Ultimate Roster v1.1b RELEASED

Postby marcBITW13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:54 am

yes I have appdata files, archives, main folder files 1 + 2
marcBITW13

Postby AND1manimal on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:25 am

marcBITW13 wrote:yes I have appdata files, archives, main folder files 1 + 2

Have you installed it in the right direction and load it ingame?
AND1manimal

Postby TheMaestro12 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Sir Meds, can I use the Fantasy Roster instead of the Association/MyCAREER Roster when playing MyCAREER? My eye hurts a lot when I see someone from another team getting traded to another team and their shoe color stays the same. :crazyeyes: For example, on my MyCAREER Save, I was playing with the Raptors and I saw Rammon Sessions playing as a Celtic with the away uniform and blue shoes. I just don't feel it's right. :lol: More power, Sir Meds! :bowdown: :bowdown2:

"A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals."
TheMaestro12

Postby lakers92 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:40 pm

derick4 wrote:Sir Meds, can I use the Fantasy Roster instead of the Association/MyCAREER Roster when playing MyCAREER? My eye hurts a lot when I see someone from another team getting traded to another team and their shoe color stays the same. :crazyeyes: For example, on my MyCAREER Save, I was playing with the Raptors and I saw Rammon Sessions playing as a Celtic with the away uniform and blue shoes. I just don't feel it's right. :lol: More power, Sir Meds! :bowdown: :bowdown2:

If you don't want anybody to have a custom shoe color, use Red MC and go to the players tab. Then scroll WAY over until you see GShsUCusC column. If you make all those values 0, then you'll never have a problem with the wrong color shoes again. You can do this really fast in the Global Editor, but if you don't have that (I don't know if the free version does), just go to Excel and make 1519 straight 0's, then copy-paste into Red MC.
lakers92

Postby Behindshadows on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:19 pm

mine crashes everything time I try to enter a Arena...load up every else rosters with same files and they boot no problem...can't understand why Med's keeps crashing and that's with all his additional files.
Live Life Don't Let Life Live You!
Behindshadows

Postby TheMaestro12 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:18 pm

lakers92 wrote:
derick4 wrote:Sir Meds, can I use the Fantasy Roster instead of the Association/MyCAREER Roster when playing MyCAREER? My eye hurts a lot when I see someone from another team getting traded to another team and their shoe color stays the same. :crazyeyes: For example, on my MyCAREER Save, I was playing with the Raptors and I saw Rammon Sessions playing as a Celtic with the away uniform and blue shoes. I just don't feel it's right. :lol: More power, Sir Meds! :bowdown: :bowdown2:

If you don't want anybody to have a custom shoe color, use Red MC and go to the players tab. Then scroll WAY over until you see GShsUCusC column. If you make all those values 0, then you'll never have a problem with the wrong color shoes again. You can do this really fast in the Global Editor, but if you don't have that (I don't know if the free version does), just go to Excel and make 1519 straight 0's, then copy-paste into Red MC.

Thanks! I'll try this one out but I'll still wait for Med's answer though. If Med says its a negative, then I'll try your instructions. :)

"A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals."
TheMaestro12

Postby mystform on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:40 pm

AirAaron32 wrote:
mystform wrote:
May I suggest redownloading the Appdata files?

I already did that Sir Meds but unfortunately it still crashes. I can't seem to figure out what's wrong :cry: :cry: :cry:

Use the association version of the roster.

I said in my previous post that I already did that. Anyway, I found a solution, I don't know if it will last. I tried using the Fantasy Roster when creating My Career and it works, no more crashes. (Y) (Y) (Y)
mystform

Postby Medevenx on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:47 am

Man Child wrote:
marcBITW13 wrote:yes I have appdata files, archives, main folder files 1 + 2

Have you installed it in the right direction and load it ingame?

Yes this is actually very critical. You need to post the files from the folders, not the folders themselves.

Yep you can use the Fantasy roster. That's what it's for.

lakers92 wrote:If you don't want anybody to have a custom shoe color, use Red MC and go to the players tab. Then scroll WAY over until you see GShsUCusC column. If you make all those values 0, then you'll never have a problem with the wrong color shoes again. You can do this really fast in the Global Editor, but if you don't have that (I don't know if the free version does), just go to Excel and make 1519 straight 0's, then copy-paste into Red MC.

That's basically what I've done with the Fantasy roster. lol

Behindshadows wrote:mine crashes everything time I try to enter a Arena...load up every else rosters with same files and they boot no problem...can't understand why Med's keeps crashing and that's with all his additional files.

Don't use Meds Roster Blacktop for Exhibition. That's what I bet you're doing. Also try disconnecting your internet connection.

mystform wrote:I said in my previous post that I already did that. Anyway, I found a solution, I don't know if it will last. I tried using the Fantasy Roster when creating My Career and it works, no more crashes. (Y) (Y) (Y)

Meds Roster Assoc and Meds Roster Fantasy are practically the same rosters. They both work with Association/MyCareer. I find it odd that the Fantasy roster works for you. Anyway, it's actually the recommended roster because of the changing shoe colors.

Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby TheMaestro12 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:01 am

I see. Thank you, Sir Meds! :bowdown: :bowdown2:

TheMaestro12

Postby marcBITW13 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 am

I have a Problem with some logos ... 01-02 raptors, 02-03 wizards, Team chuck & shaq and new orleans pelicans ? any ideas
marcBITW13

Postby Medevenx on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:29 am

derick4 wrote:I see. Thank you, Sir Meds! :bowdown: :bowdown2:

You're welcome!

marcBITW13 wrote:I have a Problem with some logos ... 01-02 raptors, 02-03 wizards, Team chuck & shaq and new orleans pelicans ? any ideas

I don't really like working on logos.. I didn't upload them either.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby kingdetroit on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:58 am

any word when you'll be releasing this roster update?
:?:
kingdetroit

Postby kingdetroit on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:03 am

While we are still waiting Jampasir whatdo you think about adding these Lebron XI in the game!

http://cdn.solecollector.com/media/snea ... ck-red.jpg
http://undergroundsoles.com/wp-content/ ... -11-xi.jpg
kingdetroit

Postby mystform on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Medevenx wrote:
Meds Roster Assoc and Meds Roster Fantasy are practically the same rosters. They both work with Association/MyCareer. I find it odd that the Fantasy roster works for you. Anyway, it's actually the recommended roster because of the changing shoe colors.

Thank you for clearing that up Sir Meds. Can I report another problem I've encountered? hehe.. When I played the Rockets I noticed that Royce White had no head and had white arms. Please tell me how to fix it. Thank you Sir! (Y) (Y) (Y)
mystform

Postby grifu7 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi Medvenx, your patch is the best 2k13 patch! I know you've already post it but which global mod are you using? Thank you,
grifu7

Postby mufcrlz on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:55 pm

mystform wrote:
Medevenx wrote:

Thank you for clearing that up Sir Meds. Can I report another problem I've encountered? hehe.. When I played the Rockets I noticed that Royce White had no head and had white arms. Please tell me how to fix it. Thank you Sir! (Y) (Y) (Y)

Download Royce White cyber face.
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. - Michael Jordan
My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.' - Tupac Shakur
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is it ain't no hope for tha future. - Tupac Shakur
mufcrlz

Postby Medevenx on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:48 am

kingdetroit wrote:any word when you'll be releasing this roster update?
:?:

After free agency.

mystform wrote:Thank you for clearing that up Sir Meds. Can I report another problem I've encountered? hehe.. When I played the Rockets I noticed that Royce White had no head and had white arms. Please tell me how to fix it. Thank you Sir! (Y) (Y) (Y)

Please make sure you have png2459 in your Main 2K directory. You must've deleted it accidentally or something.

grifu7 wrote:Hi Medvenx, your patch is the best 2k13 patch! I know you've already post it but which global mod are you using? Thank you,

Thanks! I'm using Kyrius' Unreleased Ultimate Global Compilation v2.8b (my personal edits included)

Progress Report for v1.2

2 New Added Retro Teams
1992-1993 Phoenix Suns = 50% [Missing Cyberfaces]
1994-1995 Houston Rockets = 75% [Missing Cyberfaces]

NBA Today
Coaching Changes = 50% [Missing Cyberfaces]
Assistant Coaching Changes = 20% [Missing Cyberfaces]
Free Agency Signings = 10% [Shoe Color Changes]
Rookies = 60% [Missing Cyberfaces]

Settings
Gameplay Sliders tweaked, decrease Fatigue rate and tinkered 3 Point Success

Main Folder Files
Current Size: 147 MB
Total Cyberfaces Missing: 27
Total Jerseys Missing: 2
Shoes = Complete (y)
Courts = Complete (y)

Screenshots This Weekend
'93 Suns vs '95 Rockets
Free Agent Signings

Anyway, we're missing the following cyberfaces for Med's Ultimate Roster v1.2! Please contribute so we can push the release date sooner!

2013 Rookies = 12
Allen Crabbe
Alex Abrines
Isaiah Canaan
Grant Jerrett
Mike Muscala
Raul Neto
Ryan Kelly
Erik Murphy
James Ennis
Colton Iverson
Arsalan Kazemi
Joffrey Lauvergne

Head Coaches = 2
Brad Stevens
Dave Joerger

Assistant Coaches = 4
Chris Jent
Quin Snyder
Darvin Ham
Nick Van Exel

Retro Head Coaches = 2
Red Auberbach
Rudy Tomjanovich

Retro Players = 7
Rick Carlisle
Keon Clark
Jerome Williams
Gordan Giricek
Negele Knight
Jerrod Mustaf
Charles Jones

Order by Priority
2013 Rookies
Head Coaches
Retro Players
Retro Head Coaches
Assistant Coaches
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby lakers92 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:01 am

Here are the list of CFs I need for NBA365, too:
Mouhammadou Jaiteh (I don't think he's coming until next year -- very low priority)
Isaiah Canaan
Nate Wolters
Ryan Kelly
Alex Abrines
Grant Jerrett
Dewayne Dedmon
Mike Muscala
Bojan Dubljevic
Raul Neto
James Ennis
Colton Iverson
Richard Howell
Erik Murphy
Robert Covington
Jackie Carmichael
Brandon Triche
Jack Cooley
Kenny Boynton
James Southerland (I think he's using Christian Watford's right now)

A lot of these are the same as Medevenx's needs. As an added incentive to the artists, if any of you contribute a CF to Medevenx & I, I'll add it in the NBA365 roster immediately so you can have a little instant gratification :D

Thank you art patching community, without you guys none of this is possible!
lakers92

Postby Medevenx on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Who are those guys? lol
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby lakers92 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Medevenx wrote:Who are those guys? lol

They are the dudes that were in draft classes but didn't get drafted. Many of them are playing in the summer league now and I expect a few will catch on for spots on NBA rosters. They're in the game so if anyone wanted to do a quick mockup of some of them, why stop them? :lol:
lakers92

Postby MadbaLL on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:42 pm

@med

looking forward to release, i hope you add more and more classic teams from '90s (Y) :applaud:
MadbaLL

Postby Medevenx on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:06 pm

lakers92 wrote:They are the dudes that were in draft classes but didn't get drafted. Many of them are playing in the summer league now and I expect a few will catch on for spots on NBA rosters. They're in the game so if anyone wanted to do a quick mockup of some of them, why stop them? :lol:

Ohhh. I like to be conservative with the slots so I might not add them unless they get picked up. :)

MadbaLL wrote:@med

looking forward to release, i hope you add more and more classic teams from '90s (Y) :applaud:

I want to add more teams from the 70s and 80s! But man the 90s were definitely the golden age of basketball, or anything for that matter!
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby lakers92 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Medevenx wrote:Ohhh. I like to be conservative with the slots so I might not add them unless they get picked up. :)

Yeah...they were just laying around in my roster so I might as well have done something with them!
lakers92

Postby intuit91 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:09 am

Hi med, so yeah it seems allen crabbe and ryan kelly are in that 365 pack, I've been frantically looking up to see where I can find red auerbach and tomjanovich. I think that I might be able to find them as 2k12 cyberfaces on the ultimate base roster mod. as far as other rookies like Isaiah Canaan, Alex Abrines, Grant Jerrett, Mike Muscala, Erik Murphy, and Colton Iverson--guys that are guaranteed drafted or what-not--if they're not in college hoops 2k13 then you're out of luck but I would love to help with some spare time to scour the webs for them. Also, I think you have rick carlisle as a celtic from an older version of the med's roster--i'll double check for you. negele knight should be here (1992-1993 Phoenix Suns) - there are guys on this website who do 2k12-2k13 conversions and I can try to post to a forum on their site on your behalf. found keon clark, jerome williams, jerrod mustaf, and charles jones all available at UBR's site (http://www.hispeedchase.com/hosted/dan/UBR/regular.htm). Gordan Giricek can be another 2k12 conversion here (http://nbaspot.com/viewtopic.php?t=26243). The trick with UBR is to find out the corresponding png numbers for the players, which can be done easily with the NBA 2K13 PC Cheats Trainer v1.2. Glad to help! :)
intuit91

Postby Medevenx on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:35 am

I'm just wondering is there even a need to update the roster and add retro teams? There are patchers who do entire season retro patches and laker92 updates the roster daily lol.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding