Euroleague 2K13 | 2014 ROSTER FINAL !!!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby ALIVERS on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:45 am

Image
Image
ALIVERS
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Wanterpool on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:04 pm

Great job !
Wanterpool
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:43 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby paul20 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Is there the opportunity to have a file excel with all attributes and tendencies for every euroleague player? Thank you guys, congratulations for this project!
paul20
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby ALIVERS on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:48 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
ALIVERS
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Povilas3 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:52 am

sweet
Povilas3
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Just a reminder for these and other projects:
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88018

If you're looking to re-use any assets from the mod for NBA 2K12, make sure you obtain permission first. ;)
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator
 
Posts: 108508
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby ALIVERS on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Andrew wrote:Just a reminder for these and other projects:
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88018

If you're looking to re-use any assets from the mod for NBA 2K12, make sure you obtain permission first. ;)


Why would I want to allow? This is not a conversion. All their labor,. :wink:
Image
ALIVERS
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Green White Boy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 am

ALIVERS wrote:
Andrew wrote:Just a reminder for these and other projects:
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88018

If you're looking to re-use any assets from the mod for NBA 2K12, make sure you obtain permission first. ;)


Why would I want to allow? This is not a conversion. All their labor,. :wink:

Really? Then why I can see that you use floors from Euroleague 2k12 (hex edited by me) as a base? Some jerseys are also used as a base probably. You guys should delete Euroleague 2k12 before starting this work. Because now you have too much temptation to look at Euroleague 2k12 and use something from there. For example to use same headshapes of players (ok, maybe it possibly was just coincidences), or even use files from Euroleague 2k12 (like floors) and just change some textures (like midcourt logo and parquet in floors).
User avatar
Green White Boy
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby markcos7 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:41 am

marty and ALIVERS as members of this forum the only we want is to get a patch for the NBA 2k13 and we believe with the appropriate cooperation of all those who can help to that to get a good result for the game we love and wait to enjoy so quickly you can
User avatar
markcos7
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:22 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby ALIVERS on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:05 am

marty wrote:
ALIVERS wrote:
Andrew wrote:Just a reminder for these and other projects:
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=88018

If you're looking to re-use any assets from the mod for NBA 2K12, make sure you obtain permission first. ;)


Why would I want to allow? This is not a conversion. All their labor,. :wink:

Really? Then why I can see that you use floors from Euroleague 2k12 (hex edited by me) as a base? Some jerseys are also used as a base probably. You guys should delete Euroleague 2k12 before starting this work. Because now you have too much temptation to look at Euroleague 2k12 and use something from there. For example to use same headshapes of players (ok, maybe it possibly was just coincidences), or even use files from Euroleague 2k12 (like floors) and just change some textures (like midcourt logo and parquet in floors).

Oooppp. Now fix a mistake. All courses will do it myself anyway. Images can be used to improve the grounds that there is. However, the flooring will look like this in the entire patch and all of them will belong to me. Here you go. Flooring will be like. Sorry my bad English :)
Image



markcos7 wrote:marty and ALIVERS as members of this forum the only we want is to get a patch for the NBA 2k13 and we believe with the appropriate cooperation of all those who can help to that to get a good result for the game we love and wait to enjoy so quickly you can



We're doing it just for pleasure. Not like others to for donate :)
Image
ALIVERS
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby atrak5[LTU] on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 am

Just keep doing your job and do your best! I'm looking forward to this patch because I will enjoy it playing more than NBA...
atrak5[LTU]
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby markcos7 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:44 am

ok do the best you can my friend!!!!!
User avatar
markcos7
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:22 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby ALIVERS on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 am

Player Overview - Bo McCalebb / Fenerbahce Ulker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 1HpltW6ddA
Image
ALIVERS
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Partizangrobari on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:17 am

Where is BC Partizan, one of the best European clubs of all times? :shock:
Partizangrobari
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:48 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Skerzos on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 am

#24 on the list maybe?
User avatar
Skerzos
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby newc on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Great job thus far!

If you could add Vef Riga to that 2. version, that'd be freakin' awesome!
User avatar
newc
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:47 pm
Location: Latvia

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby UltraNIX on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 am

come on guys, don't be greedy. you need to get over that "me-the-author vs. fun-to-the community".

During my active patching career (2001-2008) my patches have been stolen, re-uploded, used as a base, without permission way too many times. Eda still uses my .psd vector files for his Fiba without even notifying it. And i'm fine with that as long as the good product is distributed to the community.

Marty, get over that and let us all enjoy the good stuff.
Image
User avatar
UltraNIX
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Zilvinaszt on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:26 am

Hey guys I'm not really good at modding, I can't even understand how to make CF :mrgreen: , but I want to help u with photoshop with courts, portraits, jerseys, dornas. Especially I can help with Zalgiris and Lietuvos Rytas cuz I watch almost every their games.
Zilvinaszt
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Arsa on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 am

Don't put pressure on the guys who make this project. After all, we should be happy they're doing it for free. It looks really good! BTW, how did you come up with the idea for Cherkasy (one of my favourite teams)? :D
Arsa
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Zilvinaszt on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:42 am

If i can help plz pm :wink:
Zilvinaszt
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby united77 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:22 am

Eurocup will be made​​???
united77
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:31 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby DondiWhite on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 am

Possibility of inclusion for England/Ireland? Even if not in real teams?
Image
User avatar
DondiWhite
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Wanterpool on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 pm

when will the 1.Version ?
Wanterpool
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:43 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby Zilvinaszt on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:19 am

How is the projct?
Zilvinaszt
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 am

Re: Euroleague 2K13

Postby ALIVERS on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:59 am

Is there going to help? for courts
Image
ALIVERS
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests