RapboY's CF's - [RETIRED - Injured my ACL]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: RapboY's CF's - [RETIRED - Injured my ACL]

Postby RapboY on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:13 am

AirAaron32, lol it's just the term I use when I decide to stop modding for the season. But it's not really an exaggeration, like for me, I'm on leave right now from my regular job because I can't really stand and walk too much, so I don't get my full salary, which means I need to do more freelance projects to earn money. And besides, most players are at least decent for the most part now.

Anyway, we're going out of topic, I won't be adding any more to this thread, so Moderators you can lock this down if you want.

Everyone: Thank you for the well wishes everyon! Any questions for me can be directed through PM, I always answer PMs once I see them so don't hesitate to PM me. :mrgreen:
RapboY

Postby chicagoRAW on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 am

You can always do a webcam show for money :cheeky: . But yea... Thanks again, get well and keep getting that money. Hope to see you back in k14. (Y)
chicagoRAW

Postby Phreezy P on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:14 am

If what i'm thinking you are thinking is true, that's messed up!

RapboY wrote:AirAaron32, lol it's just the term I use when I decide to stop modding for the season. But it's not really an exaggeration, like for me, I'm on leave right now from my regular job because I can't really stand and walk too much, so I don't get my full salary, which means I need to do more freelance projects to earn money. And besides, most players are at least decent for the most part now.

Anyway, we're going out of topic, I won't be adding any more to this thread, so Moderators you can lock this down if you want.

Everyone: Thank you for the well wishes everyon! Any questions for me can be directed through PM, I always answer PMs once I see them so don't hesitate to PM me. :mrgreen:

Ok then. Heal up and get that dough man.
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby sickhandlez21 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 am

Sir,,can you make an OJ Mayo cf,,,nobody can mke his cf right...thanks
sickhandlez21

Postby Phreezy P on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:52 am

sickhandlez21 wrote:Sir,,can you make an OJ Mayo cf,,,nobody can mke his cf right...thanks

Look at the title.
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding