U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Roster RELEASE! 18th MAY!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:13 am

Image


Hello URB Family. New update for 2021EOS roster (2K13&2K14) + updated 2021 Draft Class (2K14). FAs signs, portraits, added Nuggets city court. Draft Class with new prospects, updated ratings and improved cfs + no generic shoes!. Please re-download CFs#3 + Courts + Portraits + 2021 Roster.


Image
Image
Image




Have FUN, please leave comment :wink:



::: PREVIEWS :::

Image


Please let me know about any issues (missing cfs or other textures).

Note! 2021 "no crowd" effect is not perfect. I noticed few crashes ( only pre game crash), it happened mostly when i was trying to play the same team. Anyway feel free to use 2021 Crowd file, if there will be too many crashes switch to default 2k crowd file ( no worries its inside 2021 Crowd package also, so it will be easy to switch ).


::: WHATS NEXT :::
- Finish shoes update for 2K13 retro rosters (1994-2012)
- Update all draft classes, with all new slimms formulas for 2K14
- Update all draft classes for 2K13 but it will be something different
- Asso and Season Files based on newest retro rosters for both K13 & K14
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby KOTkai236- on Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Will U be kind to tell me the CF ID of Trump? I want to play MC with his face, thanks~
KOTkai236-
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:44 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:23 am

KOTkai236- wrote:Will U be kind to tell me the CF ID of Trump? I want to play MC with his face, thanks~

1861
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby DanielTheBBALLHead on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:09 am

Awesome mod, been playing for years and years, loved seeing the Retro Redo last summer, as lots of attributes and tendencies didn't reflect the real world corresponding season, and whatever new formula used seems to have worked almost flawlessly.

I do have some particular nitpickings... Jamal Mashburn's 3 point % for the 1999-2000 season always comes out way too low no matter how I tweak the rotation and sim settings for that Heat roster. He shot over 40% percent for the year and in the SIM he's topping out at 33%. His overall rating in the game is 72 for 3pt shooting, which seems incredibly low for a real life 40% season (he averaged 3.7 shots per game, so large sample size). Almost everyone who shot over 40 percent in real life has over 80 overall for 3s in your ratings, so maybe this was a mistake with Mash?

Hubert Davis also is a bit low for the 1999-2000 season -- he shot a whopping 49% from 3s on 2.1 per game, yet his overall is only 82, which doesn't correlate to a 49% at that volume... and his percentage is never above 40% in all the SIMS I do with him getting the same minutes and FGA as in real life (I sim the reg. seasons and play playoffs).

I think I analyzed every player's attribute for every season (LOL, I love this mod, what can I say?) and those are the ones that I think bucked w/e formula was used.

Also, two other things:

1) In the 1986 season -- Calvin Natt not only has Clyde Drexler's name, his entire attributes and tendencies are copied over from Clyde's for that season. Even his height and weight.

2) In the 1985 season -- Jeff Ruland is on two rosters -- the Bullets and the Sixers... same thing with Drexler, his height, weight, and stats was copied and pasted over... the guy on the Sixers should be STEVE HAYES, and he is nowhere close to a 76 overall. Went to Idaho State University (the photo is the correct face).

Love all your work and thanks for updating the 2021 season as it goes along, as well! :-)
DanielTheBBALLHead
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:45 am

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:38 am

DanielTheBBALLHead wrote:Awesome mod, been playing for years and years, loved seeing the Retro Redo last summer, as lots of attributes and tendencies didn't reflect the real world corresponding season, and whatever new formula used seems to have worked almost flawlessly.

I do have some particular nitpickings... Jamal Mashburn's 3 point % for the 1999-2000 season always comes out way too low no matter how I tweak the rotation and sim settings for that Heat roster. He shot over 40% percent for the year and in the SIM he's topping out at 33%. His overall rating in the game is 72 for 3pt shooting, which seems incredibly low for a real life 40% season (he averaged 3.7 shots per game, so large sample size). Almost everyone who shot over 40 percent in real life has over 80 overall for 3s in your ratings, so maybe this was a mistake with Mash?

Hubert Davis also is a bit low for the 1999-2000 season -- he shot a whopping 49% from 3s on 2.1 per game, yet his overall is only 82, which doesn't correlate to a 49% at that volume... and his percentage is never above 40% in all the SIMS I do with him getting the same minutes and FGA as in real life (I sim the reg. seasons and play playoffs).

I think I analyzed every player's attribute for every season (LOL, I love this mod, what can I say?) and those are the ones that I think bucked w/e formula was used.

Also, two other things:

1) In the 1986 season -- Calvin Natt not only has Clyde Drexler's name, his entire attributes and tendencies are copied over from Clyde's for that season. Even his height and weight.

2) In the 1985 season -- Jeff Ruland is on two rosters -- the Bullets and the Sixers... same thing with Drexler, his height, weight, and stats was copied and pasted over... the guy on the Sixers should be STEVE HAYES, and he is nowhere close to a 76 overall. Went to Idaho State University (the photo is the correct face).

Love all your work and thanks for updating the 2021 season as it goes along, as well! :-)


Ratings of many players were normalized because of era they played and what if player is under user control. In most situation we are talking about 3pt rating. We cant compare Hubert Davis 49% with Curry 44% etc etc. If Slimm will be able to answer, he will be probably more detailed. Feel free to change Davis into 98 3pt rating and Mash with 84.
Thx for all your kind words and good reports about Natt and Ruland. Something went wrong with pasting probably.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby pk988 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:51 am

Hi everyone, where could I found the retro rosters files for NBA 2K14 because I can't download it from the URB's website anymore?? I really love to play old NBA games with old retros !! thanks for your help!!
Thank for your amazing work URB Team !!
pk988
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:47 am

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:35 pm

pk988 wrote:Hi everyone, where could I found the retro rosters files for NBA 2K14 because I can't download it from the URB's website anymore?? I really love to play old NBA games with old retros !! thanks for your help!!
Thank for your amazing work URB Team !!

use different browser or turn off adblocker, links are right there.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby pk988 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:45 am

skoadam wrote:
pk988 wrote:Hi everyone, where could I found the retro rosters files for NBA 2K14 because I can't download it from the URB's website anymore?? I really love to play old NBA games with old retros !! thanks for your help!!
Thank for your amazing work URB Team !!

use different browser or turn off adblocker, links are right there.


Yes it works like a charm thanks a lot !! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
pk988
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:47 am

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby Wynner77 on Fri May 07, 2021 4:23 am

Sko, i start association mod since 1993 so why Toronto & Vancouver they are here for season 93 , 94?? We can not removed them ??
Wynner77
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Fri May 07, 2021 5:35 am

Wynner77 wrote:Sko, i start association mod since 1993 so why Toronto & Vancouver they are here for season 93 , 94?? We can not removed them ??

No, we cant, there must be 30 active teams in asso or season mode. If not game will crash.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby Wynner77 on Sat May 08, 2021 4:23 am

Okay sko other thing when i generate URB draft class on association mod its Ok but when i look the statistics of the rookies its not the rookies of the draft ?! Its the rookies default ?!
Last edited by Wynner77 on Sat May 08, 2021 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wynner77
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Sat May 08, 2021 4:28 am

Wynner77 wrote:Okay sko other thing when i generate URB draft its Ok but when i look statistics of the rookies its not the rookies of the draft ?! Its the rookies default ?!

Im not sure, maybe i missunderstood something so let me know.
I never use option to generate draft class, so tbh i have no idea whats wrong there. Im always loading URB draft classes.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby TheGameChanger on Sat May 08, 2021 6:12 am

Can we play all the modes? (Season etc.)
User avatar
TheGameChanger
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:14 am

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby Wynner77 on Sat May 08, 2021 5:12 pm

Yes all mods (Y)
Wynner77
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby Wynner77 on Sat May 08, 2021 9:45 pm

skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:Okay sko other thing when i generate URB draft its Ok but when i look statistics of the rookies its not the rookies of the draft ?! Its the rookies default ?!

Im not sure, maybe i missunderstood something so let me know.
I never use option to generate draft class, so tbh i have no idea whats wrong there. Im always loading URB draft classes.


Sko maybe i dont explain well sorry, when i load URB draft class on association mod, i dont see the rookies of this draft on the statistics rookie report of the season !
Wynner77
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby yochenhsieh on Sun May 09, 2021 1:10 am

Hi, thanks for the great mod.
Do you or any one still have the rosters at the begin and end of 2019-2020 season? Because the current roster is 2020-2021, and retro roster is 1985-2019. Only 2019-2020 season roster is not available.

Also the Scoreboard fix download links are down. Just want to let you know.

Thanks again!
yochenhsieh
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby rdfhw198 on Tue May 11, 2021 12:15 am

Sko, sorry for the stupid question. Is it possible to change the rules of "Play now" to Blacktop rules ( 1 point, no FT, etc)? In what file are rules recorded?
rdfhw198
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Tue May 11, 2021 2:46 am

TheGameChanger wrote:Can we play all the modes? (Season etc.)

for current roster? yes for all modes.
for retro? well im not 100% about my career mode, all other modes works fine.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Tue May 11, 2021 2:47 am

Wynner77 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:Okay sko other thing when i generate URB draft its Ok but when i look statistics of the rookies its not the rookies of the draft ?! Its the rookies default ?!

Im not sure, maybe i missunderstood something so let me know.
I never use option to generate draft class, so tbh i have no idea whats wrong there. Im always loading URB draft classes.


Sko maybe i dont explain well sorry, when i load URB draft class on association mod, i dont see the rookies of this draft on the statistics rookie report of the season !

which roster and which draft class you loaded?
if you will choose to auto generate draft classes, cpu will generate generic rookies, not the real one ;)
Last edited by skoadam on Tue May 11, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Tue May 11, 2021 2:48 am

yochenhsieh wrote:Hi, thanks for the great mod.
Do you or any one still have the rosters at the begin and end of 2019-2020 season? Because the current roster is 2020-2021, and retro roster is 1985-2019. Only 2019-2020 season roster is not available.

Also the Scoreboard fix download links are down. Just want to let you know.

Thanks again!

2020 will be added soon.
Scoreboard fix is only for my custom scoreboards, are you using any of them? if not there is no need to install scoreboard fix.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Tue May 11, 2021 2:50 am

rdfhw198 wrote:Sko, sorry for the stupid question. Is it possible to change the rules of "Play now" to Blacktop rules ( 1 point, no FT, etc)? In what file are rules recorded?

i dont think so but i can be also wrong.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby Wynner77 on Tue May 11, 2021 4:13 pm

skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:Okay sko other thing when i generate URB draft its Ok but when i look statistics of the rookies its not the rookies of the draft ?! Its the rookies default ?!

Im not sure, maybe i missunderstood something so let me know.
I never use option to generate draft class, so tbh i have no idea whats wrong there. Im always loading URB draft classes.


Sko maybe i dont explain well sorry, when i load URB draft class on association mod, i dont see the rookies of this draft on the statistics rookie report of the season !

which roster and which draft class you loaded?
if you will choose to auto generate draft classes, cpu will generate generic rookies, not the real one ;)


Draft class urb of course ! but its the generic Rookie on the statistics rookie report, i will send you pictures :D
Wynner77
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby skoadam on Tue May 11, 2021 4:18 pm

Wynner77 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:Okay sko other thing when i generate URB draft its Ok but when i look statistics of the rookies its not the rookies of the draft ?! Its the rookies default ?!

Im not sure, maybe i missunderstood something so let me know.
I never use option to generate draft class, so tbh i have no idea whats wrong there. Im always loading URB draft classes.


Sko maybe i dont explain well sorry, when i load URB draft class on association mod, i dont see the rookies of this draft on the statistics rookie report of the season !

which roster and which draft class you loaded?
if you will choose to auto generate draft classes, cpu will generate generic rookies, not the real one ;)


Draft class urb of course ! but its the generic Rookie on the statistics rookie report, i will send you pictures :D

photos with information about which season roster and which draft class year you loaded.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [39 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

Image

2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992
1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby yochenhsieh on Tue May 11, 2021 10:09 pm

skoadam wrote:
yochenhsieh wrote:Hi, thanks for the great mod.
Do you or any one still have the rosters at the begin and end of 2019-2020 season? Because the current roster is 2020-2021, and retro roster is 1985-2019. Only 2019-2020 season roster is not available.

Also the Scoreboard fix download links are down. Just want to let you know.

Thanks again!

2020 will be added soon.
Scoreboard fix is only for my custom scoreboards, are you using any of them? if not there is no need to install scoreboard fix.

Yes I am using your custom scoreboards. The score numbers are in grey color which is hard to see sometimes, will the fix help with that?

Thank you.
yochenhsieh
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm

Re: U R B - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2021 Restart Roster UPDATE! 11th APRIL!

Postby Wynner77 on Thu May 13, 2021 2:44 am

skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:
skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:Okay sko other thing when i generate URB draft its Ok but when i look statistics of the rookies its not the rookies of the draft ?! Its the rookies default ?!

Im not sure, maybe i missunderstood something so let me know.
I never use option to generate draft class, so tbh i have no idea whats wrong there. Im always loading URB draft classes.


Sko maybe i dont explain well sorry, when i load URB draft class on association mod, i dont see the rookies of this draft on the statistics rookie report of the season !

which roster and which draft class you loaded?
if you will choose to auto generate draft classes, cpu will generate generic rookies, not the real one ;)


Draft class urb of course ! but its the generic Rookie on the statistics rookie report, i will send you pictures :D

photos with information about which season roster and which draft class year you loaded.


Okayyy sko i understand why ? the draft class 1993 some players they have 2 years pro instead of 1 year pro i change it on red mc (Y)
Wynner77
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests