U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K13 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby skoadam on Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:49 am

Wynner77 wrote:Ok, thanks for the reply , i use roster 2020 , i use my own cyber face :D

mycareer shouldnt crash in 2020 or 2020EOS. Maybe you are using 2020Restart roster?
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8187
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby Lady Culture on Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:27 am

The Nuggets have an incorrect home jersey for the 80s rosters. The home jerseyhas white numbers, but they should be blue.
Formerly WithAuthority

My NBA 2K Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCptrxF ... subscriber
User avatar
Lady Culture
ABL Commish
 
Posts: 2372
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby Wynner77 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:12 am

Sko, sorry what i's EOS ? Pls :?
Wynner77
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby skoadam on Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:08 am

Wynner77 wrote:Sko, sorry what i's EOS ? Pls :?

2020 - start of the season roster
2020EOS - end of the season roster
2020Restart - bubble roster
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8187
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby Wynner77 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:49 pm

Oookey thank u :D
Wynner77
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby che on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:17 pm

@sko I don't mean to nag but can we expect the sig skill update anytime soon or should I calm down my excitement? :mrgreen:
che
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:51 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby skoadam on Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:26 am

Image


Hello URB Family and Hawk23. After turrible CTD which destroyed and slow down my whole shoes update, im back :) Please re-download CFs#3 + Courts + Arenas + Teams&Dornas&Logos + 2020 Roster. Remember to paste files from Teams&Dornas&Logos/Restart dornas folder. If you want to comeback to 2020, 2020EOS or retro rosters simply paste files from Teams&Dornas&Logos.


Image
Image
Image

::: WHATS INSIDE :::

- 2K13 and 2K14 2020Restart roster with playoff rotations/minutes for every team

- 2K14 2020, 2020EOS and 2020Restart - all players ( teams and FA players) with correct shoes

- 2K13 2020, 2020EOS and 2020Restart - all players ( teams and FA players) with their brands and non generic shoes

- 2K13 and 2K13 2020Restart with 7 new bubble arenas LAL, LAC, MIL, BOS, TOR, MIA, UTAH by Bliss

- Whole New Game/Playoff LED for every teams by Bliss

- Virtual fans Dorna by Bliss

- Updated Denver bubble court by Jumpman2k

- few cfs with new Bubble look


Have FUN, leave comment :wink:


::: PREVIEWS :::

Image
Image
Image
Image



::: WHATS NEXT :::
- Finish shoes update for 2K13 retro rosters (1994-2012)
- Update all draft classes, with all new slimms formulas for 2K14
- Update all draft classes for 2K13 but it will be something different
- Asso and Season Files based on newest retro rosters for both K13 & K14
Last edited by skoadam on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8187
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby che on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:46 am

slimm44 wrote:Posterizer - Dunk Rating of 80+ or Standing Dunk Rating of 90+ (This helps guys like Shaq be more dominant in the post).
Finisher - SF, PF, or C with an Inside Rating of 90+ and at least 35 in Inside Shot Tendency. Very few SG received this Sig Skill as well.
Acrobat - PG/SG with an Inside Rating of 90+ and at least 35 in Inside Shot Tendency.
Spot Up Shooter - 80+ Mid Range Rating or 75+ 3pt Rating and at least 35 Mid Range Shot Tendency or 3pt Shot Tendency.
Shot Creator - 80+ Mid Range Rating and 35 Mid Range Shot Tendency for PG-SF
Deadeye - 90+ Shot in Traffic Rating or 80+ Mid Range Rating or 75+ 3pt Rating and at least 35 Mid Range or 3pt Tendency for any position.
Ankle Breaker - At least 90+ Ball Handling Rating (A lot of guys with 90 BH rating didn't make the cut. This was one of the most subjectively used skills).
Dimer - At least 65+ Passing Rating for any position
Brick Wall - At least 80+ Strength Rating (guys like Antonio Davis and Dale Davis still got this because they used to hammer guys).
Charge Card - At least 90+ Defensive Awareness Rating
Interceptor - Between 60 and 70 Steal Rating
Interceptor and Active Hands - Between 71 and 84 Steal Rating
Interceptor and Pick Pocket - At least 85 Steal Rating
Eraser and/or Chasedown Block - At least 70 Block Rating
Scrapper - At least 75 in Off or Def Rebounding or at least 10 Reb per 36 minutes or 9 Reb per 36 when at least one other player on the same team averaged at least 10 Reb per 36
Anti-Freeze - Given to guys like Dirk, Nash, Reggie Miller, etc
Microwave - At least 20 points per 36 minutes or at least 19 points per 36 if another player on the same team averaged at least 20 points per 36


I'm adding those to the latest Elite Roster (don't wanna wait for sko :mrgreen: ) and have some questions:
1. Do you have rules for adding Post Proficiency & Post Playmaker or are these just subjective decisions?
2. Is Posterizer only for bigs or also for wings like Jordan, Bryant, Vince, etc.? I'd think it should be best for bigs who don't like to lay it in but rather try to dunk EVERYTHING if possible, aka Shaq, Amare, Giannis etc.
3. Dimer. From the description I'd think it's best used to assist jump shots. Would it be sensible to leave it off a guy like Bird who mostly assisted layups? (I raised his Pass rating so he'll be ggod anyway) Same question for Post Playmaker also.
4. Spot-up Shooter vs Deadeye. The requirements are basically the same (except for SIT guys). How do you decide who gets one or the other or both? Subjective decision? Jefferson & James Jones for the Cavs get just Spot-up Shooter while JR (and many '89 Celtics) get both. Is it because some guys shoot in people's faces but others just pull the trigger when wide open? McHale has only Deadeye, no Spot-up Shooter. Is it for post shots?
5. Shot Creator. Just to be sure, it's meant for step-backs & fading shots off the dribble, right? Not for post fadeways or some such?
6. Elite Roster '19 Raptors. Gasol & Leonard have Floor General. Is that on purpose? I know it's an outdated version, just curious if there are any sig skills you use but haven't mentioned yet.
8. Do you ever give Charge Card to bigs? Many of the great defensive bigs obviously qualify but most of them favored going for the shot block of course.

Looking at player tendencies, you've been stingy with the Step-back jumper, Runner, Fadeaway & Spin Jumper tendencies. Is it an act of caution because those are bad shots when not really necessary? I believe Nash & Dirk for example shot more fadeaways than regular jumpers and Harden shoots a gazillion step-backs. Jokic really likes runners and Marion did too. I know some guys like the spin jumper, but none come to mind right now.

That's it for this round of questions :mrgreen:

Amazing mod still! And the latest retro roster ratings changes noticably improve gameplay :).
che
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:51 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Wynner77 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Good job sko (Y) , thanks
Wynner77
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Wynner77 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:58 pm

Sko, this update i's for 2k14 ? since the last update we need to download the cf3, the aréna, the courts, the shoes, teams dormais logos & roster 2020 i's it
Wynner77
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby skoadam on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:50 am

che wrote:
slimm44 wrote:Posterizer - Dunk Rating of 80+ or Standing Dunk Rating of 90+ (This helps guys like Shaq be more dominant in the post).
Finisher - SF, PF, or C with an Inside Rating of 90+ and at least 35 in Inside Shot Tendency. Very few SG received this Sig Skill as well.
Acrobat - PG/SG with an Inside Rating of 90+ and at least 35 in Inside Shot Tendency.
Spot Up Shooter - 80+ Mid Range Rating or 75+ 3pt Rating and at least 35 Mid Range Shot Tendency or 3pt Shot Tendency.
Shot Creator - 80+ Mid Range Rating and 35 Mid Range Shot Tendency for PG-SF
Deadeye - 90+ Shot in Traffic Rating or 80+ Mid Range Rating or 75+ 3pt Rating and at least 35 Mid Range or 3pt Tendency for any position.
Ankle Breaker - At least 90+ Ball Handling Rating (A lot of guys with 90 BH rating didn't make the cut. This was one of the most subjectively used skills).
Dimer - At least 65+ Passing Rating for any position
Brick Wall - At least 80+ Strength Rating (guys like Antonio Davis and Dale Davis still got this because they used to hammer guys).
Charge Card - At least 90+ Defensive Awareness Rating
Interceptor - Between 60 and 70 Steal Rating
Interceptor and Active Hands - Between 71 and 84 Steal Rating
Interceptor and Pick Pocket - At least 85 Steal Rating
Eraser and/or Chasedown Block - At least 70 Block Rating
Scrapper - At least 75 in Off or Def Rebounding or at least 10 Reb per 36 minutes or 9 Reb per 36 when at least one other player on the same team averaged at least 10 Reb per 36
Anti-Freeze - Given to guys like Dirk, Nash, Reggie Miller, etc
Microwave - At least 20 points per 36 minutes or at least 19 points per 36 if another player on the same team averaged at least 20 points per 36


I'm adding those to the latest Elite Roster (don't wanna wait for sko :mrgreen: ) and have some questions:
1. Do you have rules for adding Post Proficiency & Post Playmaker or are these just subjective decisions?
2. Is Posterizer only for bigs or also for wings like Jordan, Bryant, Vince, etc.? I'd think it should be best for bigs who don't like to lay it in but rather try to dunk EVERYTHING if possible, aka Shaq, Amare, Giannis etc.
3. Dimer. From the description I'd think it's best used to assist jump shots. Would it be sensible to leave it off a guy like Bird who mostly assisted layups? (I raised his Pass rating so he'll be ggod anyway) Same question for Post Playmaker also.
4. Spot-up Shooter vs Deadeye. The requirements are basically the same (except for SIT guys). How do you decide who gets one or the other or both? Subjective decision? Jefferson & James Jones for the Cavs get just Spot-up Shooter while JR (and many '89 Celtics) get both. Is it because some guys shoot in people's faces but others just pull the trigger when wide open? McHale has only Deadeye, no Spot-up Shooter. Is it for post shots?
5. Shot Creator. Just to be sure, it's meant for step-backs & fading shots off the dribble, right? Not for post fadeways or some such?
6. Elite Roster '19 Raptors. Gasol & Leonard have Floor General. Is that on purpose? I know it's an outdated version, just curious if there are any sig skills you use but haven't mentioned yet.
8. Do you ever give Charge Card to bigs? Many of the great defensive bigs obviously qualify but most of them favored going for the shot block of course.

Looking at player tendencies, you've been stingy with the Step-back jumper, Runner, Fadeaway & Spin Jumper tendencies. Is it an act of caution because those are bad shots when not really necessary? I believe Nash & Dirk for example shot more fadeaways than regular jumpers and Harden shoots a gazillion step-backs. Jokic really likes runners and Marion did too. I know some guys like the spin jumper, but none come to mind right now.

That's it for this round of questions :mrgreen:

Amazing mod still! And the latest retro roster ratings changes noticably improve gameplay :).

im superb tired so for now i will respond about step back....we cant force cpu player to make step back 3s. Its broken.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8187
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:12 am

Wynner77 wrote:Sko, this update i's for 2k14 ? since the last update we need to download the cf3, the aréna, the courts, the shoes, teams dormais logos & roster 2020 i's it

this update is for 2k13 also. Read "Whats inside" and you will understand why you must redownload courts or arenas. My only mistake in description was "2k14 shoes" part. I already removed this part from description. ALWAYS FOLLOW RELEASE DESCRIPTION.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8187
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby MadbaLL on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:34 pm

this is the observation/question for both @skoadam and @slimm!

i did some gameplay testing with both 2k13 and 2k14 urb mods and i discovered one issue with 2k14 urb gameplay. for the both games i used same teams from different decades and played multiple games with them in purpose of testing. these were the teams i used:

- 1990 mod bullets vs cavaliers;

- 1996 mod sixers vs heat;

- 1997 mod blazers vs lakers;

- 2020 restart mod clippers vs nuggets.

in this case i noticed that 2k14 mod CPU doesn't rely on frontcourt players as much as 2k13 mod, even if they have star players on C or PF position. in 2k14 mod, with teams mentioned above, tendencies seem kind of random, but what dominates is always backcourt players. in 2k13 mod it seems more balanced, tendencies are more bias to star players on the frontcourt, or if there are no star players on C or PF position, it still feels more balanced. i will not mention each matches stats but just couple of examples:

- in a 2k13 1996 sixers vs heat matchup, cpu playes mostly alonzo mourning, rex chapman and kevin willis (in this order). in same matchup in 2k14, cpu plays mostly coles, owens, mourning (in this order);

- in 2k13 1997 blazers vs lakers matchup, cpu plays mostly shaquille o'neal, eddie jones and nick van exel (in this order). same matchup in 2k14, cpu plays mostly cedric ceballos, nick van exel, elden campbell (in this order);

- in 2k13 2020 restart clippers vs nuggets matchup, cpu plays mostly nikola jokić, jamal murray, gary harris/paul milsap (in this order). same matchup in 2k14, cpu plays mostly jamal murray, gary harris, and who ever is on SF position at the time;

so my question is - why 2k13 mod has more realistic tendencies than 2k14 mod? why CPU in 2k14 uses more backcourt players than frontcourt, even if they have star players on the frontcourt? is it hardcoded in the game or mabye the issue is with removing sig shots from 2k14 mod?
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 3162
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Wynner77 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:36 pm

skoadam wrote:
Wynner77 wrote:Sko, this update i's for 2k14 ? since the last update we need to download the cf3, the aréna, the courts, the shoes, teams dormais logos & roster 2020 i's it

this update is for 2k13 also. Read "Whats inside" and you will understand why you must redownload courts or arenas. My only mistake in description was "2k14 shoes" part. I already removed this part from description. ALWAYS FOLLOW RELEASE DESCRIPTION.


Ok sko thanks vert good job again :D
Wynner77
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 10TH AUGUST!

Postby slimm44 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:17 am

che wrote:
slimm44 wrote:Posterizer - Dunk Rating of 80+ or Standing Dunk Rating of 90+ (This helps guys like Shaq be more dominant in the post).
Finisher - SF, PF, or C with an Inside Rating of 90+ and at least 35 in Inside Shot Tendency. Very few SG received this Sig Skill as well.
Acrobat - PG/SG with an Inside Rating of 90+ and at least 35 in Inside Shot Tendency.
Spot Up Shooter - 80+ Mid Range Rating or 75+ 3pt Rating and at least 35 Mid Range Shot Tendency or 3pt Shot Tendency.
Shot Creator - 80+ Mid Range Rating and 35 Mid Range Shot Tendency for PG-SF
Deadeye - 90+ Shot in Traffic Rating or 80+ Mid Range Rating or 75+ 3pt Rating and at least 35 Mid Range or 3pt Tendency for any position.
Ankle Breaker - At least 90+ Ball Handling Rating (A lot of guys with 90 BH rating didn't make the cut. This was one of the most subjectively used skills).
Dimer - At least 65+ Passing Rating for any position
Brick Wall - At least 80+ Strength Rating (guys like Antonio Davis and Dale Davis still got this because they used to hammer guys).
Charge Card - At least 90+ Defensive Awareness Rating
Interceptor - Between 60 and 70 Steal Rating
Interceptor and Active Hands - Between 71 and 84 Steal Rating
Interceptor and Pick Pocket - At least 85 Steal Rating
Eraser and/or Chasedown Block - At least 70 Block Rating
Scrapper - At least 75 in Off or Def Rebounding or at least 10 Reb per 36 minutes or 9 Reb per 36 when at least one other player on the same team averaged at least 10 Reb per 36
Anti-Freeze - Given to guys like Dirk, Nash, Reggie Miller, etc
Microwave - At least 20 points per 36 minutes or at least 19 points per 36 if another player on the same team averaged at least 20 points per 36


I'm adding those to the latest Elite Roster (don't wanna wait for sko :mrgreen: ) and have some questions:
1. Do you have rules for adding Post Proficiency & Post Playmaker or are these just subjective decisions? Post proficiency is tied to Low Post Offense Rating of 90 or above. Post Playmaker is tied to a big with a passing rating of at least 60
2. Is Posterizer only for bigs or also for wings like Jordan, Bryant, Vince, etc.? I'd think it should be best for bigs who don't like to lay it in but rather try to dunk EVERYTHING if possible, aka Shaq, Amare, Giannis etc. I applied that VERY RARELY to wings because I have found with raising the attempt dunk tendency slider to 60, wings dunk a lot as is and the vertical/dunk/dunk tendency adjustments really gives separations in in-game dunks.
3. Dimer. From the description I'd think it's best used to assist jump shots. Would it be sensible to leave it off a guy like Bird who mostly assisted layups? (I raised his Pass rating so he'll be ggod anyway) Same question for Post Playmaker also. I would leave it assigned but it's really a personal preference
4. Spot-up Shooter vs Deadeye. The requirements are basically the same (except for SIT guys). How do you decide who gets one or the other or both? Subjective decision? Jefferson & James Jones for the Cavs get just Spot-up Shooter while JR (and many '89 Celtics) get both. Is it because some guys shoot in people's faces but others just pull the trigger when wide open? McHale has only Deadeye, no Spot-up Shooter. Is it for post shots? Spot up shooter is for guys who shoot when wide open and Deadeye is for guys who can shoot from triple threat or off-the-bounce (with a defender close)
5. Shot Creator. Just to be sure, it's meant for step-backs & fading shots off the dribble, right? Not for post fadeways or some such? Correct
6. Elite Roster '19 Raptors. Gasol & Leonard have Floor General. Is that on purpose? I know it's an outdated version, just curious if there are any sig skills you use but haven't mentioned yet. No one should have that sig skill
8. Do you ever give Charge Card to bigs? Many of the great defensive bigs obviously qualify but most of them favored going for the shot block of course. Any player with at least 90 defensive awareness qualified for Charge Card but, if a player had 5 sig skills already, I usually didn't apply it.

Looking at player tendencies, you've been stingy with the Step-back jumper, Runner, Fadeaway & Spin Jumper tendencies. Is it an act of caution because those are bad shots when not really necessary? I believe Nash & Dirk for example shot more fadeaways than regular jumpers and Harden shoots a gazillion step-backs. Jokic really likes runners and Marion did too. I know some guys like the spin jumper, but none come to mind right now. In 2k13, those shot types are triggered too much if you give players those tendencies but are still triggered in-game depending on player movement. To me, it looks more realistic this way. Feel free to experiment. Step-back jumpers are only triggered by the AI in the mid-range area.

That's it for this round of questions :mrgreen:

Amazing mod still! And the latest retro roster ratings changes noticably improve gameplay :).
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962


What makes this mod “sim”? Here are a few of the features that set this project apart from all others:

- Every art file (jerseys, arenas, cyberfaces, accessories, courts, dornas (advertisement at half court), etc is realistic and none will crash game play
- There is no missing art file in the entire project

Every player in every roster has:
- Accurate statistical ratings and tendencies to work with 2k's simulation engine while still providing realistic game play
- Realistic ratings and tendencies that affect game play but not the simulation engine ie dribbling, athletic ratings, post tendencies, etc.
- Realistic physical attributes that decrease after major injuries or as the player gets older
- Accurate play types
- Accurate contracts

- Accurately updated Coaching profiles and playbooks

- Draft classes that have realistic player information for every player

- A few slider sets designed to be a base for realistic game play
User avatar
slimm44
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby che on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:52 am

Thanks for answering, sko & slimm! (Y)
che
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:51 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby alexfunkyman on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:09 am

Hi! on question, how can i get the ID CF of URB 2020 Roster, the last update? i want to change the face of players like lebron or coaches (in lakers stills luke walton instead frank vogel) if you guys have the ID i appreciate it very much, thankssss
alexfunkyman
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Wynner77 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:55 am

alexfunkyman u need to download red mc , and u will have all the cfs of all rosters :o
Wynner77
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby alexfunkyman on Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:41 am

I tried! but mi computer doesnt let me run it, say have a virus, like trojans and all this things, i tried many times but i cant :(
alexfunkyman
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby Andrew on Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:27 pm

RED MC will trigger false positives. You may need to disable your security temporarily while downloading it, and set exceptions to use it.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator
 
Posts: 110343
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: U R Lazy - WHERE SIM HAPPENS ! 2020 Restart Roster UPDATE! 13TH SEPTEMBER!

Postby skoadam on Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:13 am

alexfunkyman wrote:Hi! on question, how can i get the ID CF of URB 2020 Roster, the last update? i want to change the face of players like lebron or coaches (in lakers stills luke walton instead frank vogel) if you guys have the ID i appreciate it very much, thankssss

its not true, walton is kings and vogel is lakers.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [38 Complete Seasons Mods]

Image

2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013 2011/2012 2010/2011
2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003 2001/2002 2000/2001
1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993 1991/1992 1990/1991
1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
User avatar
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor
 
Posts: 8187
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:52 am
Location: PL

Previous

Return to NBA 2K13 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests