NLSC Podcast #334: NBA 2K21 News & NBA Live Woes

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Wiki and other site related issues and content here. Site and community announcements are also posted in this section.

Re: NLSC Podcast #333: Just Two Creatures of Habit

Postby sticky-fingers on Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:51 pm

after 3 weeks of holidays, I'm late and i have 4 episodes to listen :)
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
sticky-fingers

Postby Andrew on Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:55 pm

That'll make one marathon session!
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Postby sticky-fingers on Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:58 pm

many sessions, you talk a lot guys :mrgreen:
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
sticky-fingers

Postby Andrew on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:59 pm

Future episodes will also be released on our YouTube channel. I'll also be getting through the backlog and uploading previous episodes, and have started with Episode #280 (our Tim Kitzrow interview).

phpBB [video]

Episode #334 will be out in about eight hours or so!
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #334: NBA 2K21 News & NBA Live Woes

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:07 am

NLSC Podcast #334: NBA 2K21 News & NBA Live Woes

Hosts: Andrew & Dee4Three

With the Current Gen version of NBA 2K21 a little over a month away, we're anticipating the floodgates opening on the preview season. For now, we have news on this year's soundtrack, as well as a few tidbits about gameplay and MyTEAM. We break down what we know so far, including Mike Wang's interesting comments about making the game as enjoyable as possible. Given the recent sentiments in the community - as well as a few remarks from NBA players - it seems like the right idea! Elsewhere, now that we know there won't be an NBA Live 21, we once again discuss the future of the NBA Live series. Are we keeping our fingers crossed for next year? Also, we talk about when basketball games get cartoonish, and how that can be a welcome change of pace.

Tune in here!

What's your take on this week's conversation? Sound off with your thoughts right here in the Forum! Additionally, feel free to hit us up with any feedback on the episode, as well as suggestions for topics that you'd like to hear us discuss in future episodes. The show also comes out on our YouTube channel, so be sure to subscribe for future episodes and other video content.

Never miss an episode by subscribing to the NLSC Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! You can also find us on Stitcher.

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Re: NLSC Podcast #334: NBA 2K21 News & NBA Live Woes

Postby Andrew on Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:15 am

Just realised that I somehow incorrectly titled the episode with "NBA 2K1 News", rather than "NBA 2K21 News". :doh:

Fixed it up here on the site and re-uploaded the file. As soon as the various podcatching platforms refresh our RSS feed, the fixed title should appear there as well. Of all the things not to proofread! I believe neither Dee or I say NBA 2K1 on the show itself, so we got it right there at least.

Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Previous

Return to NLSC Hub