bigh0rt re-joins the NLSC Team

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

bigh0rt re-joins the NLSC Team

Postby Andrew on Thu May 02, 2013 10:41 am

Please join us in welcoming bigh0rt back to the NLSC Team! bigh0rt originally came on board back in 2006 and along with JaoSming, Pdub and c0nr4d, was part of the team that created the Supreme Update Mod for NBA Live 07. He also served as a moderator in the NLSC Forum, while helping out fellow patchers with suggestions and advice.

bigh0rt will once again be helping us out with moderating in the Forum and is also currently lending a hand with the College Hoops 2K13 mod for NBA 2K13 PC.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: bigh0rt re-joins the NLSC Team

Postby Arcane on Thu May 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Welcome back mate
Arcane
The NLSC's Jim Jefferies
NLSC Team Member

Re: bigh0rt re-joins the NLSC Team

Postby Leftos on Thu May 02, 2013 6:48 pm

I wasn't here to experience bigh0rt's work back in 2006, but I'm happy he's once again part of the NLSC team now, as he's been doing great work around the forums.

Welcome back!
Eleftherios "Leftos" Aslanoglou
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer
Visual Concepts Entertainment / 2K Sports

Used to be "That Tools Guy" around here during the good ol' days. Although you probably remember me as your favorite Podcast host.
Leftos
I'm The Pipeline, The Pipeline Is Me
NBA 2K Developer

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard